Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,334 members, 7,853,505 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) (27562 Views)

Shehu Lawan Replaces Shettima As APC Senatorial Candidate For Borno Central / Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Buhari, Obasanjo Spotted At The Inauguration Of President Macky Sall of Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by vannessa7(f): 10:47am On May 29, 2023
enemyofprogress:
As from today, anybody that doesn't wear Yoruba clothes or caps will not be given contracts or food again in Nigeria. Yoruba lokan!

Yes oooo๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Menclothing: 10:49am On May 29, 2023
Blessed Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Timmi: 10:50am On May 29, 2023
taylor88:
Inauguration this Inauguration that

By tomorrow all these will end

Then we go see wetin the cowards drug lord has to offer

Taylor! Taylor!! Taylor!!! What have you done for yourself and your village people in the past 8-years of your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by BRIMBRAM: 10:50am On May 29, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

kiss

taylor88 did you listen to theChristian prayer by the man of God for Tinubu and Shettima? It is so touching. A prayer already answered.
cheesy

taylor88 where are those who say GOD FORBID. Princeoflagos I ask you too.
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:50am On May 29, 2023
vannessa7:

Yes oooo๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

This is not what presidency is about. Just hope you are joking
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by vannessa7(f): 10:51am On May 29, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:

This is not what presidency is about. Just hope you are joking

I'm joking now, lol๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Bashirkareem31: 10:53am On May 29, 2023
Zico5:
Obidients will have heart attack today. The hatred in their heart can boil egg.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by maasoap(m): 10:53am On May 29, 2023
LesbianBoy:

So you tribalistic people are still using this line after how many years? You see why I say the country is gone grin

Because you guys refused to move on! You who always vote for only one political party every election cycle in all your 5 states are calling others tribalists, wonderful!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Tflex01: 11:00am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

You are sick and not as half intelligent as I first thought. cheesy

Writing nonsense for cheap "likes" on NL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by ceeceeco: 11:05am On May 29, 2023
The first step is to recover all the billions/trillions of dollars spent to steal this mandate. Dear Nigerians, for una information, una suffer have just started. The suffering that Nigerians will experience this time is called pro max evolution suffering. Sorry to all Nigerians in advance. As for me I no fit dey this country with una. God forbid BAT Thing. I dun Japa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Zico5(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2023
DaTruths:

If Tinubu fails, will you vote for him again?
Tinubu will never fail. Obi is the one sure to fail because he has no positive track records in government.

4 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Sirmwill: 11:08am On May 29, 2023
What if he ends up like Yaradua considering his health issues. Shettima will be the one ruling and Shetty is more like Buhari Pro Max
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by eepeepook: 11:09am On May 29, 2023
Rubbish Nairaland. Idiot Nairalanders. Una no dey contribute anything to this country.
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Fashionista01(f): 11:10am On May 29, 2023
JaredH:
igbos cry
Yurobas cry tongue tongue
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by opera1(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2023
maasoap:

Says a fraudster whose parents' neglect from the childhood exposed him a life that no one in his right sense wish for their children.

Upper cuts

2 Likes

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Sirmwill: 11:12am On May 29, 2023
Fashionista01:

Yurobas cry tongue tongue

We cannot just work together as one

We are parallel lines that can't meet.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by xynerise: 11:14am On May 29, 2023
Someone should help me come down na
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Ayruku: 11:19am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

Bad note press your neck there !
Even up till this moment, you are still yet to accept that which has been destined.

I don't know d problems of Nigerians, try get eyes to see d good in people n heart to hope for the best. Afterall, you are not God that permitted all that has happened.

The earlier you accept this, the better for you.

Congratulations to the new president Bola Ahmed. May your reign favour us all for good. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by FBS: 11:21am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. May your reign be prosperous.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Ajisebioyolaari: 11:40am On May 29, 2023
maasoap:

Because you guys refused to move on! You who always vote for only one political party every election cycle in all your 5 states are calling others tribalists, wonderful!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by DaTruths: 11:51am On May 29, 2023
Zico5:

Tinubu will never fail. Obi is the one sure to fail because he has no positive track records in government.

Jesus is the only person that can never fail.

Tinubu is not Jesus.

Meanwhile you shy away from answering my question.
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Litmus: 12:23pm On May 29, 2023
Lol, Shettima looking like that man Tinabu would do well not standing before should the Pope ever invite them to join him waving at the crowds from the Vatican balcony.

Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Jagaban2012: 12:36pm On May 29, 2023
The politics MOD, Today is the day.....

You always ban me because of supporting my presidential candidate ....i never deter or cowed from all kind of your punishment....i have succeeded in showing you that I cannot be cowed by any form of intimidation or subjudication .. I remain resolute and undaunted

Jagaban iis here

How far?
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Gajagojo: 12:41pm On May 29, 2023
Governor Soludo is there representing the people and government of Anambra
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Postinor: 2:19pm On May 29, 2023
Som497:
tell ur uselยฃss parents to shut their dirty mouth. Onye iberibe. Onikure.
bastard,I said it only stupid igbo people that are this embittered
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Som497: 2:25pm On May 29, 2023
[quote author=Postinor post=123445032] grin angry
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Postinor: 2:48pm On May 29, 2023
Som497:
exactly. U need therapy
mumu, keep on editing my comment,na sense u no get
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Som497: 3:27pm On May 29, 2023
[quote author=Postinor post=123445712] grin
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Postinor: 4:42pm On May 29, 2023
Som497:
eeya. No wonder u are bereft of sense too, just like them.
u are a real fool
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Som497: 4:50pm On May 29, 2023
Postinor:
angry
we all know
Re: Inauguration Of Tinubu & Shettima As President Of Nigeria, Vice (Live Update) by Postinor: 5:20pm On May 29, 2023
Som497:
we all know
mumu,loser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaked Memo: DSS Arrests Abuja- Kaduna Train Manager / Photos: Gov. Fayose Distributes Christmas Chicken To Police Officers / Toyin Saraki Blocks Sahara Reporters On Twitter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.