Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President (26053 Views)

David Hundeyin Shares Tinubu’s Sworn Affidavit & It Is Trending / Tinubu Sworn Affidavit When He Contested For Lagos State Governor (pix) / Bola Tinubu sworn-in as the 16th President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by theysg: 11:12am On May 29, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Whether you are a batified, Atikulated or obidient.

I want to let you know that Nigeria is gone.

Like play like play a drug baron has been FRAUDULENTLY sworn in upon all the bad things he has committed and his terrorist deputy who was openly seen frolicking with boko haram are now leading that useless country.

To SANE Nigerians if you know what is good for you try anyhow to leave that useless country because there is no hope. This is not a matter of peter obi. There is actually no hope!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is no hope for you and your family.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by solreb: 11:13am On May 29, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Congratulations Sir. Igba yin a tuwa lara
Amin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by LesbianBoy(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2023
theysg:

Ok. Only me sef rich pass you and your generation not to talk of my family tongue tongue
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Chucks13: 11:14am On May 29, 2023
Ingocof:

I want to tell the children of hate and bitterness to gather at the Tinubu school of politics to know his things are done on that field of life.
Life is not all about Nzogbu Nzogbu

Say it louder bro.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Sholmakem(f): 11:15am On May 29, 2023
May this season brings us comfort in every area of life .

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Alpharey: 11:16am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:
Congratulations to Mr Fix It..
TInubu's presidency has come to stay, and the earlier you lots realize it, the better for you.

OBi is highly naive and inexperienced as far as Tinubu is concerned. This is a sigh of relief from Buhari's maladministration. Tinubu is competence-personified

Obi is naive because he did not manipulate votes like the Eye Neck. Make we hear word.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Levels2(f): 11:16am On May 29, 2023
lhordspy:
Congrats to All Batist, Cornified and Progressive on Nairaland.

We fought a tough fight, a fight for sanity, better Nigeria; against religious sentimental folks, propagandists,Calumnies campaigners, extremists, fascists, meddlesome interlopers, anti-Nigeria campaigners, and social media validation seeking mob.

So much fake prophesies, sponsored religious war instigation, predictions, polls to discourage us, so many insults, hates, abuses, curses against us, towards our bid for better Nigeria. We came out victorious still.

We made it. We did it. Victory atlast.
Relieve is here, Welcome to the New Nigeria.

I'm happy to be an associate.

Glory be to God.

Congrats to all reasonable nigerians.
Congrats to everyone and shame to all Obituaries, hate and curse children..
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by MisterBanny(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2023
Alpharey:

Obi is naive because he did not manipulate votes like the Eye Neck. Make we hear word.

Shey he is your Saint.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Dotherightthing: 11:16am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to all Nigerians cheesy

Pigs.. can wail to death! angry
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Fearyourcreator: 11:17am On May 29, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Whether you are a batified, Atikulated or obidient.

I want to let you know that Nigeria is gone.

Like play like play a drug baron has been FRAUDULENTLY sworn in upon all the bad things he has committed and his terrorist deputy who was openly seen frolicking with boko haram are now leading that useless country.

To SANE Nigerians if you know what is good for you try anyhow to leave that useless country because there is no hope. This is not a matter of peter obi. There is actually no hope!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If them check you well now Yahoo boy fit dey your family sef... Oloriburuku
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Alsenora: 11:17am On May 29, 2023
Baba obj is still a living legend...
jullary:
So Obasanjo is not a Yoruba man?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Alpharey: 11:18am On May 29, 2023
josilcool:
May God help Bola Tinubu to succeed as president of Nigeria

May his time favour me and my household

And the rest of the populace should cry for the next 8 years as some of you say?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by thaoriginator: 11:18am On May 29, 2023
Jack500:
My condolences to the obidients.

Congratulations to all BATist

May Tinubu tenure favor us and our family

Chose one and pass, don't waste the tears.

grin
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by HandsomeBlack: 11:20am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:
This is a sigh of relief from Buhari's maladministration. Tinubu is competence-personified
We hope so and time shall tell.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Emola12(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2023
nairavsdollars:
MKO and Awolowo are smiling and I see Nigerians begging him to do 3rd term
you will soon regret why NIGERIA no allow BUHARI to do 3rd term mark my words today
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Sheggy13(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2023
OyinO:

You're 100% on point. It's somehow clear to the imagination that the salaries were delayed just to reduce and halt movements until after the handing and taking over ceremony just the way they did before the general elections in a bid to restrict movements through cash crunch. Anyways, this administration has started on a wrong footing by withholding salaries. Very sad!
Someone just sworn in as President few minutes ago is who you're blaming for salary that wasn't paid by Buhari's government. Come on na, why are you guys like this?
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by MisterBanny(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2023
HandsomeBlack:

We hope so and time shall tell.

Amen o
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Iceberg3: 11:24am On May 29, 2023
Wait o!!! So Buhari has finally gone!!!?
Buhari is no longer Nigeria president!!!?
Hallelujah!!!!!??

HALLELUJAH!!!!
HALLELUJAH!!!!!
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by Fearyourcreator: 11:26am On May 29, 2023
theysg:

Eni to ti siwin
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by ejimatic: 11:26am On May 29, 2023
lhordspy:

We fought a tough fight, a fight for sanity, better Nigeria; against religious sentimental folks, propagandists,Calumnies campaigners, extremists, fascists, meddlesome interlopers, anti-Nigeria campaigners, and social media validation seeking mob.

So much fake prophesies, sponsored religious war instigation, predictions, polls to discourage us, so many insults, hates, abuses, curses against us, towards our bid for better Nigeria. We came out victorious still.

. Congrats to the Nigerians !
Thank you all for yiur support across the country.
Thank you the North and South for your support
Thank you those that did not vote for him
Thank you those that voted him
Thank you Yiu all tribes in Nigeria
Thank you the North and South
Thank you for making BAT our president
Despite all challenges, Nigeria is ours .
May all of us succeed more and be blessed in abundant during his regime.
More joys on our homes and progress in our work
Congrats to Nigeria at home and those in the diaspora..
We praise God for the success story!!!
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by ufuosman(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by StagethemTVee: 11:28am On May 29, 2023
You try man
lhordspy:

So much fake prophesies, sponsored religious war instigation, predictions, polls to discourage us. So many insults, hates, abuses, curses against us, towards our bid for better Nigeria. We came out victorious still.

Our Hope Renewed.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by OyinO: 11:29am On May 29, 2023
Sheggy13:

Someone just sworn in as President few minutes ago is who you're blaming for salary that wasn't paid by Buhari's government. Come on na, why are you guys like this?

I'm not blaming him per se. It's an inherited issue. The people whose salaries are withheld are feeling it in his time, and not in the past administration. Households, pensioners, serving personnel, civil servants and all those who are hungry right now are watching their TV sets on empty stomach. They supposed to be happy about the occasion commemorating the transition of power.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Sworn In As 16th Nigerian President by ejimatic: 11:34am On May 29, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce / Governor Wike Commends Buhari On Sack Of Service Chiefs / IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.