Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

My Consolation Is That We Now Have A New Governor In Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Consolation Is That We Now Have A New Governor In Abia State (406 Views)

Makinde To Build ₦1.2 Billion New Governor’s Lodge in Abuja / Only 135 Of 12,000 Borno State Workers Turnout To Welcome New Governor / Ekiti: New Governor, Fayemi Reveals What Will Happen In State Going Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Consolation Is That We Now Have A New Governor In Abia State by Nice2023(m): 11:41am On May 29, 2023
Just like the heading implies,we now have a new governor in Abia state.

A governor that was not brought to power by criminal cabals,in fact,the cabals have been silenced and never to smell power in that state again.

Salaries would now be paid promptly and payment of more than 100 personal assistance and SA ceases to be a norm from Abia politics which has hampered paying of salaries of civil servants in the state.

I am sure Otti would now work for the people and deliver us from evil men and women that held that state in darkness.

1 Like

Re: My Consolation Is That We Now Have A New Governor In Abia State by yarimo(m): 12:24pm On May 29, 2023
Mteeeew a new governer with stolen mandate undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Consolation Is That We Now Have A New Governor In Abia State by DAramis: 7:17am On Dec 24, 2023
Nice2023:

A governor that was not brought to power by criminal cabal

Hello boss

Can I get a building plan of that house you built? Thinking of doing something like that in the future. Also, the interior design is it something anyone can do? especially where the television is placed with provisions for hanging flowers and pictures

1 Like

Re: My Consolation Is That We Now Have A New Governor In Abia State by DomPerignon: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2023
Nice2023:

A governor that was not brought to power by criminal cabals,in fact,the cabals have been silenced and never to smell power in that state again.

Salaries would now be paid promptly and payment of more than 100 personal assistance and SA ceases to be a norm from Abia politics which has hampered paying of salaries of civil servants in the state.

I am sure Otti would now work for the people and deliver us from evil men and women that held that state in darkness.

So it was the powers that be in Abuja that has been ensuring the Okirja shrine mafia headed by Orji Kalu be rotated in power since 1999?

So out of the 36 states in Nigeria , Abia has been under the vice grip of corrupt governors imposed by Abuja until Otti came along and rescued you ?

I have never seen a more irresponsible people like your lot.

You voted in criminals with your own hands in a democratic process and when those criminals go there and loot you dry , you turn around and blame Abuja and Nigerians at large for your foolish decisions.

1 Like

Re: My Consolation Is That We Now Have A New Governor In Abia State by Nice2023(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2023
DAramis:

I am not around yet. May be when I travelled back I shall get intouch with u.
Re: My Consolation Is That We Now Have A New Governor In Abia State by DAramis: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2023
Nice2023:

I am not around yet. May be when I travelled back I shall get intouch with u.

Okay boss.

I already sent private PM.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Governor Makes First 5 Appointments / Gbajabiamila First Speech After Appointment As Cos / Security Agencies Are Trouble After Thier Meeting With Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.