Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria (87669 Views)

We’re On Standby To Ensure Tinubu Is Sworn In As President – Nigerian Military / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Photos As Rochas Okorocha Is Sworn In As Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Organs(m): 2:06pm On May 29, 2023
tuoyoojo:
The mood in abuja is pensive

People walking about with long faces

Abuja voted for Peter Obi

But some few Nigerians wants to continue with the status quo and did their magic

Now that tilibu have removed subsidy

Hope all Apc supporters enjoy buying fuel for 197 naira

Hmmmm So Abuja voted Peter Obi? I thought the election was rigged? If you accept Abuja and Lagos results, then accept the whole results. Tinubu is your president and commander in chief

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Segzy19: 2:06pm On May 29, 2023
So Abuja represents the whole country abi...
Wetin concern me wey dey Lagos with how Abuja people feel.... How is their feelings my own headache

tuoyoojo:

But some few Nigerians wants to continue with the status quo and did their magic

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by OdefaGirl(f): 2:07pm On May 29, 2023
My President....
His EXCELLENCY🙌

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:07pm On May 29, 2023
Noted, daddy. Thank you, daddy.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by jahsharon: 2:07pm On May 29, 2023
malali:

Cameroun

He left Cameroon his ancestral for Dubai his new home
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by oneMalik: 2:07pm On May 29, 2023
you mußt move ok.

so keep moving

Mattswaggz:
Tinubu or no tinubu....... I move.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Cpossibility(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2023
The implication of this is that so many people will not vote in the future elections. In fact, "selection" will be the thing for future elections than 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Walai(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2023
My President!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Segzy19: 2:08pm On May 29, 2023
Past tense!

The reality is here!

We moved already!

The president of Obi is Tinubu... Iyen tun nko?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by jubrilELsudan: 2:08pm On May 29, 2023
ODE MUMU

WHAT A SORE LOSER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Father254: 2:08pm On May 29, 2023
[quote author=tonywonder post=123444249]Peter Obi took to his Facebook page on Monday afternoon to express his thoughts following the inauguration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu as Nigeria’s 16th president.

You had the crowd and everyone is ready to follow your lead but all the time you quench the fire of the masses saying no to protest.

If you allowed us to occupy Nigeria till the right thing is done this epistle you are writing should be your presidential speech.

I'm not happy with you sir. I hate your weakness. PDP did protest only you refused to lead and forget the rest.

The judicial arm of APC demon's will not give you the mandate.

I'm very hurt and only encourage myself at this point.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Patriotsleague: 2:08pm On May 29, 2023
Obi you lost..you didn't win.

Obi you must have been carried away by the propanganda machine of LP online noise.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Alliswell248: 2:08pm On May 29, 2023
athaboi:
Obi is popular

Yes... among Ipob and zombies.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by jahsharon: 2:08pm On May 29, 2023
Organs:

Hmmmm So Abuja voted Peter Obi? I thought the election was rigged? If you accept Abuja and Lagos results, then accept the whole results. Tinubu is your president and commander in chief

No mind the idiots.

Wherever Obi wins is free and fair, but wherever the idiot loses is rigged. Useless nincompoops

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Obinoscopy(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubu better perform as Peter Obi is hot on his heels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Christistruth03: 2:09pm On May 29, 2023
God Bless Nigeria and all the lovers of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qcgYEejw2s
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by jahsharon: 2:09pm On May 29, 2023
Okay
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Kay25(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2023
Make him kuku declare a parallel govt..
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by GetSenseNow: 2:09pm On May 29, 2023
Postinor:
loser
Lolzz....an inconsequential mosquito calling someone who's better than your entire generation a loser.
Who sabi you? who sabi your papa? If Obi dies today the whole Nigeria and world will mourn but if you die today no one will know.
Crawl back into your cave, you buffoon

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by YeyeGbami: 2:09pm On May 29, 2023
tuoyoojo:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by kosiebe(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2023
It's not necessary anymore. Go sit down one place

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by malali: 2:09pm On May 29, 2023
jahsharon:

He left Cameroon his ancestral for Dubai his new home

Dubai is the new IDP Camp for unsuccessful politicians

Where is Obi ? Is he still a tenant in Lagos or he is also moving to Dubai ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Cpossibility(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2023
Realist5:
I give God Almighty the glory that I survived Muhammadu Buhari's Administration. I sincerely wish we have entered into the renew hope clamoured for.

BUHARI MADE ME TO SEE SHEGE....

No be only you. We all deserve "certificate of survival" for comquering the evil government of Buhari. May he never know peace wherever he moves to.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Beverages: 2:10pm On May 29, 2023
All those long text, ko necessary
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by zelnababa(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2023
This man should go and sitdow naw, haba na you go first loose election, or you borrowed money do politics ni?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by BrotherFolake: 2:10pm On May 29, 2023
😎

I am the Mouthpiece of Peter Obi. Whatever I say is the Final.

As far as someone from the Soutt is the President of Nigeria , we are happy with it. We don't want anyone from the North anymore.

Buhari would be the last president from the North that will ever rule Nigeria again.

The Northern regime in Nigeria is over. No one from the North will ever rule Nigeria again. Take it to the Bank.

The South has taken over

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Omenlon: 2:10pm On May 29, 2023
tuoyoojo:

so Nigeria start and end in Abuja,abi? If Abuja people like let them start taking sniper because Tinubu has become their president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2023
i love the way Peter obi talks. He doesn't want this nation to burn bt wants the right thing to be done.

The cards tinubu plays from here will determine his faith.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by JobNeededUrgent: 2:11pm On May 29, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Ok
why are your posts always about sex?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by deeva2: 2:11pm On May 29, 2023
Peter Obi will be president, Atiku would win the presidential election; God showed me this & that. One even prophesied that Tinubu will be arrested on inauguration day, just before he's sworn-in, but look at how things turned out. Another proof that most prophets are real fakes.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts As Tinubu Is Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria by Ijaya123: 2:12pm On May 29, 2023
tuoyoojo:

Unfortunately, the votes in abuja cannot make anybody the winner. Majority of the voters voted for Tinubu.

Living in self denial wouldn’t change the fact.

In case you might need these.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Surprises His Blind 'Daughter' On Her Birthday (Photos) / Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.