Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Official Portrait: Governor Sanwo Olu And His Deputy Dump Suit For Yoruba Attire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Portrait: Governor Sanwo Olu And His Deputy Dump Suit For Yoruba Attire (976 Views)

Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Tinubu’s Official Portrait As President Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Portrait: Governor Sanwo Olu And His Deputy Dump Suit For Yoruba Attire by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:02pm On May 29, 2023
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has removed the 2019 Official Portrait where he wore Suit and Tie. The new portrait now has him wearing a Yoruba native outfit for the New era of Lagos.

His deputy, Dr Obafemi Hamzat also dumped his Suit and Tie for a the Yoruba native wear.

The flag in the background of the picture also adorned cowries (popularly called owo eyo by the yorubas) which is an highly significant Yoruba symbol.

Messages are being passed with these new official portraits of both the governor and his deputy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Portrait: Governor Sanwo Olu And His Deputy Dump Suit For Yoruba Attire by Beremx(f): 3:07pm On May 29, 2023
Should I be lamenting for a portrait? If he likes let him wear singlet and boxers. He's a governor of a Yoruba state na. He shouldn't have even worn suit in his first portrait sef.

My Hopeless Supreme Court Governor last time I checked did not wear suit and tie on his portrait. Abi?

1 Like

Re: Official Portrait: Governor Sanwo Olu And His Deputy Dump Suit For Yoruba Attire by Raskimonojendor: 3:43pm On May 29, 2023
Dem don finally wake up from their slumber. Sebi dey were forming liberal before. grin

Some reactions from twitter.

Re: Official Portrait: Governor Sanwo Olu And His Deputy Dump Suit For Yoruba Attire by Westerhoffe(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2023
Governor looking under fed… while the deputy is looking well nourished.
Baba Sanwoolu, kilo n sele?

(1) (Reply)

INEC Rejected Documents Presented By Peter Obi / 7.5% VAT On Petrol / I've Never Seen Protests Related To B0k0 H@r@m, But People Are Protesting Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.