Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs (20855 Views)

Fani Kayode Replies Dino For Mocking Tinubu Promises "Fire For Fire" (Video) / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 29, 2023
jahsharon:

You with long term memory, what have you achieved with it?

You better drink water so you dont choke on your ignorance
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by MN07: 4:38pm On May 29, 2023
Why did God allow this Union of a country.

Combination of the worst type of people on the entire planet.

Where is an Earthquake or better a much worse natural disaster to wipe these people off when you need one.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by riverbird: 4:39pm On May 29, 2023
Wisedove:
I so much believe in Tinubu for reasons I can't put pinpoint, I am so much confident that he will deliver 💯

Na so that man wey trek from Katsina state to Abuja take believe bubu grin
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by occfx: 4:42pm On May 29, 2023
Rayban25:
And you believe?

Una too get short term memory
Nigerians will never stop being naive. Una go learn lesson.

Buhari and Osy promised more than this na. But my happiness is that buhari is gone forever and will never rule Nigeria again till he dies.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by brimdans(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2023
Easier said than done. Holla me for your moniepoint point of sale terminal. 07063798238
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Reload101: 4:50pm On May 29, 2023
They have started, after which the promises will be canceled
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by thatigboman: 4:54pm On May 29, 2023
This administration, my own na siddon look. I'm a made man, can take very good care of myself and my family till I die. But thunder will fire any hausa fulani or yoruba that will beg me for money during this administration. I trust myself. What I will tell them, they will forever regret begging me for money.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by CasNova: 4:55pm On May 29, 2023
Good development.

We pray for the ability to fulfill promises.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by tonididdy(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2023
This man should pls and pls do things differently

Talk less…. Because this e pattern is a familiar pattern of failure in the past.

I will do this…I will do that! … na so another 8yrs go waste.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by GUNITGuy: 4:58pm On May 29, 2023
Ooooooooh not again please stop all this things as usual
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Blackdisciple(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2023
Pls sir stop reminding us of what you and Buhari said 8years ago oooo, we still ain't happy please just do your job an STOP this promise bullshit
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Pat081: 5:11pm On May 29, 2023
If a woman can nails on nail,hair on hair, what makes you think she can't add another man on you 🤷🤷😏🤔🙄 he should not be for mouth he should do it
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Babastrong(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2023
SADIYYA FAROUQ must be jailed for spoiling Npower programme.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by crackhouse(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2023
Na so. They don start again.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Nyanabo(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2023
We've heard all this promises before. Infact we've heard worst. The immediate past Idiot promised us one million jobs every year. But what he ended up doing was delivering one million Nigerians into poverty each year.

I'm optimistic about this new administration. I just hope we have respite in this administration.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by 27Pushing30: 5:19pm On May 29, 2023
amerengues:
I am never against BAT. I am for good governance.

However, when shall we start demanding granular details on how these figures will be achieved?

Which sector? how and it's implementation path...

Tinubu has the track record but this time, we've been deceived beyond our imaginations so concrete pathways, model and timeline would be appreciated.

While asking him these questions, let's do it objectively and free from bias or bottled animosity.

He needs our support

The write up states he plans to work with the NA to fashion out a bill which will give government the necessary capacity to actualize this target

The man is a sound administrator

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Exceed15: 5:22pm On May 29, 2023
Tales by moonlight.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Johnsinia(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2023
Recruitment of agbadotareans into the army is about to commence. Congratulations Adgadoriane.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by ufotunang: 5:28pm On May 29, 2023
You do not need the national assembly to pass a bill in other to empower the federal government to create jobs....just provide a conducive environment for bussinesses to strive and expand and jobs will be created for the youths and nigerians... involve the private sector in running of the economy... create a platform a conducive environment for bussinesses to strive and jobs and more jobs will be created for the youths and nigerians and also boost the agriculture sector.. simple
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by ufotunang: 5:29pm On May 29, 2023
Buhari boasted and said more than this but see the rate of unemployment is high
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by nedekid: 5:34pm On May 29, 2023
Well, let's hope so.
E bad e bad, it cannot be like the outgoing cattle rearer.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by ufotunang: 5:34pm On May 29, 2023
STRI1:
Realistic than 100 million jobs

If dangote alone can employ over 100,000 In a single refinery, 1 million job for a government isn't unrealistic

For me, Nigeria will witness a very outspoken and charismatic president. He will be loved by the people. I'm history, most charismatic leaders are loved by the people and work on country's interest. I believe he will try.

And his will will be enu n ja waya.
...if he really wants to create jobs he has to provide a condusive environment for bussinesses, companies to strive and expand...he has to involve the private sector also to take active part in running of the economy...it's the private sector that can create a lot of jobs .. direct and indirect jobs
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by BidenDTrounced: 5:45pm On May 29, 2023
I can bet my life on this.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by nkemjacob2(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2023
Tinubu supporters just they play.

Na wetin buhari promise us wey e no fulfil
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by Rebelutionary: 5:49pm On May 29, 2023
amerengues:

However, when shall we start demanding granular details on how these figures will be achieved?

Tinubu has the track record but this time, we've been deceived beyond our imaginations so concrete pathways, model and timeline would be appreciated.

While asking him these questions, let's do it objectively and free from bias or bottled animosity.

He needs our support
I wish we have more of your type on this platform! Politics is over, let governance start. There can't be quality governance without citizen engagement on the level that you posited-questions, answers, questions, answers and more questions to craft policies that drive a prosperous and just nation that we all desire.

The above is key for a sustainable flow of information and most times this is where we miss it and leadership gets disconnected fron the true needs of its citizens!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by frog12: 6:01pm On May 29, 2023
PMB said he will create 5 milion jobs. how much so far? grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by amerengues(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2023
Rebelutionary:

I wish we have more of your type on this platform! Politics is over, let governance start. There can't be quality governance without citizen engagement on the level that you posited-questions, answers, questions, answers and more questions to craft policies that drive a prosperous and just nation that we all desire.

The above is key for a sustainable flow of information and most times this is where we miss it and leadership gets disconnected fron the true needs of its citizens!

Very true!! That's the path we should forge ahead!
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by mechanics(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2023
Hahahahaha, he has started.
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by TheOgaBoss: 6:22pm On May 29, 2023
amerengues:

He needs our support
track record of job creation? how?
Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by TheOgaBoss: 6:24pm On May 29, 2023
Atarakpa:
Is possible. He can do it. He has done it before in Lagos.
he created millions of jobs in Lagos? really? hope u are not counting thugs.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Promises To Create One Million New Jobs by TheOgaBoss: 6:26pm On May 29, 2023
STRI1:
Realistic than 100 million jobs

If dangote alone can employ over 100,000 In a single refinery, 1 million job for a government isn't unrealistic

For me, Nigeria will witness a very outspoken and charismatic president. He will be loved by the people. I'm history, most charismatic leaders are loved by the people and work on country's interest. I believe he will try.

And his will will be enu n ja waya.
100000 in a refinary? that is pure lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Things You Need To Know About Anambra Burial Law / Senate Passes Bills To Establish Medical Centres In Four States / Umahi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Other Projects In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.