Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Tinubu Is Unfit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Unfit (1385 Views)

2023: Shettima Is Unfit To Be Nigeria’s Vice-President - Olu Fasan / Peter Obi Is Unfit For Any Elective Position In Nigeria / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Unfit by figment232(m): 6:01am On May 30, 2023
Did u watch the inauguration party on tvc last nite...oh my God Tinubu reminded me of those grandpa's in old people's home,Tinubu is spent and shld go and rest.Not to even talk about vp sheriff,we now have the most unadorable President and vp in the history of this country.Na who curse Nigeria sef?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by Dpen11(f): 6:04am On May 30, 2023
Now i understand Nigeria system,they uses bribery in whatsoever,why won't the police officers at the roadside mandate collecting ₦50
Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by duro4chang(m): 6:08am On May 30, 2023
Tinubu is fine and fit. The best man for the job. Wailers can wail.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by JASONjnr(m): 6:09am On May 30, 2023
When you show too much concern about Tinubu's health level ..... You will be called IPOB or ibo.

I will just ignore his health since the owner of the health is concerned too much about becoming a president.....

And his wife claiming they're rich and doesn't need Nigeria's money wouldn't be intelligent enough to talk senses into her husband.

It's just personal interest.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by donbachi(m): 6:13am On May 30, 2023
Nigerians cursed themselves
Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by beerfraud: 6:22am On May 30, 2023
We go manage am like that

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by darling2424(f): 6:24am On May 30, 2023
Why will Nigeria be better??
Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by duro4chang(m): 6:34am On May 30, 2023
Obi will never never be our president. Wailers are free to wail.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by XY23: 6:38am On May 30, 2023
Lol. Wait till the dust settles, we will soon know who's ruling us. Definitely, Remi will be one of them. When people defy logic for sentiments, that's what we get.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 7:05am On May 30, 2023
If you like, keep complaining about Tinubu's health.

Many of those who said Buhari was old and sick ended up dying before Buhari.

Think about it.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by Parada: 7:35am On May 30, 2023
See lamentation from ipob
Yardua died on the job
If Tinubu health can't sustain him let him died on the job. He does not have to resign his mandate to a loser n fool like the Pandora criminal Peter Obi that came third.

Nobody force am to go vy for presidency

JASONjnr:
When you show too much concern about Tinubu's health level ..... You will be called IPOB or ibo.

I will just ignore his health since the owner of the health is concerned too much about becoming a president.....

And his wife claiming they're rich and doesn't need Nigeria's money wouldn't be intelligent enough to talk senses into her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by Nobody: 7:38am On May 30, 2023
figment232:
Did u watch the inauguration party on tvc last nite...oh my God Tinubu reminded me of those grandpa's in old people's home,Tinubu is spent and shld go and rest.Not to even talk about vp sheriff,we now have the most unadorable President and vp in the history of this country.Na who curse Nigeria sef?
You folks should move on. Even if he is dead, his corpse can never be as terrible of a living Buhari.
Buhari is the most useless president that has ever ruled Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by Dicado: 7:53am On May 30, 2023
One of a reasonable human being I've seen in 10 years. Wisdom dey your head!
JASONjnr:

Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by jahsharon: 7:53am On May 30, 2023
figment232:

Your biological father too is a Nigerian, why didn’t he contest?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by jahsharon: 7:55am On May 30, 2023
JASONjnr:

Your biological father who is fit, and your intelligent mother who talks sense into your father, bring the two of them out. List their life achievements here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by jahsharon: 7:56am On May 30, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:

Think about it.

Nnamdi Kanu’s two parents died in few weeks apart. Raymond Dokpesi too just died, but Buhari is still doing wonders in the other room
Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by Raskimonojendor: 8:02am On May 30, 2023
Same thing you people said about Buhari. He ended up leaving Aso Villa after 8 years even fresher than when he came in.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by Deemas(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2023
Dpen11:
Now i understand Nigeria system,they uses bribery in whatsoever,why won't the police officers at the roadside mandate collecting ₦50

When last did you see or hear police collecting ₦50? They have since upgraded to ₦200.
Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by Dpen11(f): 8:34am On May 30, 2023
Deemas:

When last did you see or hear police collecting ₦50? They have since upgraded to ₦200.

🤲 You see,and am talking of ₦50
Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:44am On May 30, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:

Think about it.

Stop saying what u don dont know....just be calm amd watch
Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by Capernum: 8:53am On May 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu is fine and fit. The best man for the job. Wailers can wail.

You cab continue to lie... But note, you can not do anything against the truth. Hide it, it will surface, silent it, it will eventually speak, coat it with lies, it will eventually pull off the coat. There is nothing you can do against the truth.

Truth is very stubborn.

Truth was killed and buried but was back to life in no far time.

The truth is Tinubu is not healthy. You can put perfume on a corpse. It won't last forever and the corpse must still decay.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by duro4chang(m): 8:55am On May 30, 2023
Capernum:

You cab continue to lie... But note, you can not do anything against the truth. Hide it, it will surface, silent it, it will eventually speak, coat it with lies, it will eventually pull off the coat. There is nothing you can do against the truth.

Truth is very stubborn.

Truth was killed and buried but was back to life in no far time.

The truth is Tinubu is not healthy. You can put perfume on a corpse. It won't last forever and the corpse must still decay.
We are happy here oooo. As e dey sweet us let it sweet you too now.
Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by kmaster007: 9:50am On May 30, 2023
Buhari is unfit but he use 8yrs
Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by figment232(m): 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
jahsharon:

Your biological father too is a Nigerian, why didn’t he contest?
Lol ur father nko?
Re: Tinubu Is Unfit by Parachoko: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
figment232:
Asiwaju will rule Nigeria till 2031

If you're not comfortable, please leave

(1) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Arrives Venue Of Paris Summit (Pics/Video) / Are Emilokan Supporters Cowards? / We Are Awaiting Your Minister’s List” – UK Government Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.