Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Would You Do With N10 Million Naira Loan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Would You Do With N10 Million Naira Loan? (2105 Views)

What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 / What Should I Import Starting With N10,000 Capital? / Can I Start Any Business Online With N10,000.00? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do With N10 Million Naira Loan? by chima2011: 2:17am On Sep 29, 2011
I once asked a friend(founder and owner of the pidgin English social networking site, www.NaWeOwn.com) this question and the first thing he said was “I would invest all into publicising NaWeOwn.com”. When I heard his response, I was so impressed by his sense of certainty that I decided to open up a new thread on this forum for the topic. Actually I'm currently working on bringing a band of investors together that will raise that amount,

What would you do if an investor decides to hand over interest-free 10 million naira loan to you today?
Re: What Would You Do With N10 Million Naira Loan? by AjanleKoko: 5:06am On Sep 29, 2011
Moving this to the Business/Money section
Re: What Would You Do With N10 Million Naira Loan? by NnamdiN: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2011
Complete d house in my maternal hometown which 4 of my uncles put together couldn't n wud never complete unless a supernatural miracle happened
Re: What Would You Do With N10 Million Naira Loan? by IykeD(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2011
NnamdiN:

Complete d house in my maternal hometown which 4 of my uncles put together couldn't n wud never complete unless a supernatural miracle happened

You got some jokes bro!
Re: What Would You Do With N10 Million Naira Loan? by UncleJJ(m): 2:14am On Sep 30, 2011
Sincerely, speaking - nobody gonna give an interest free loan (xcept islamic banking) .

Secondly, i think there already enough social networking wanna be sites out there. And, this na we own - sounds kinda shabby. Infact, you need the 10mill to
run the site more than you need to advertise.

Except, na we own is related to free sx with naija babes like to go - the shit is a DUD. cool

As for, what i'd do with ten million naira. Mmmmhh !! dont know
Re: What Would You Do With N10 Million Naira Loan? by JEREMYONA: 2:27am On Sep 30, 2011
i can quaranty a ROI OF 180% AFTER 12 MONTHS. TESTED STRATEGY ALREADY, WILL SHOW U PROVE OF MY EARNINGS AN AVERAGE OF 15% EVERY MONTH. WANT PROOF MAIL ME AT SEOJEREMYONA@AOL.COM
Re: What Would You Do With N10 Million Naira Loan? by prokure: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2011
nice one. But we have the capacity to triple that amount in a year through our import business.
10 mil may sound large, but it ain't much in the import biz, though.
Re: What Would You Do With N10 Million Naira Loan? by ajadek(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2011
I promise u,in a year i will double the money,i will use 8m to get 33klitre of truk.i will invest the remain 2m into petroleum market.even 8month i can double it
Re: What Would You Do With N10 Million Naira Loan? by osoise(m): 4:11am On Oct 28, 2011
Re: What Would You Do With N10 Million Naira Loan? by morprofits: 5:53am On Oct 28, 2011
Invest and earn huge returns, check my signature link!
Re: What Would You Do With N10 Million Naira Loan? by NnamdiN: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2011
did d op in any way imply he has 10mil See promises everywhere, some have startd investing d invincible 10mil,some have doubled it already lmao

(1) (Reply)

Did The 419 Business Reduce Unemployment In Nigeria? / Make $1000/month Challenge - Strictly For Network Marketers / Red/palm Oil Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.