Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:10 PM

Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal (36906 Views)

How Deep Do You Know About Federal Government Of Nigeria Bonds -FGN BONDS / Nigeria Bonds Rise After Buhari Presidential Election Win / Bonds Investors Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by solmusdesigns: 1:32pm On May 30, 2023
Bobloco:

2 weeks max, it's finished so what happens after then

At the bolded, why did Tinubu and his ilks objected to it during Goodluck Jonathan regime, even went as far as sponsoring protests

Because we don't have a refinery working then
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Bobloco: 1:33pm On May 30, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Because we don't have a refinery working then

Do we have a working refinery today
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by solmusdesigns: 1:36pm On May 30, 2023
Bobloco:

..yes
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Bobloco: 1:38pm On May 30, 2023
solmusdesigns:
..yes

I hope it's not Dangote refinery

The last time I checked, it's refined products is expected to hit the markets towards the end of July
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by renderme: 1:38pm On May 30, 2023
Bobloco:

They were wrong. GEJ was right.

You don’t need refinery’s to work to remove subsidy. Togo has no refinery, no crude and sells at 500per ltr just on imports. The refinery will reduce the costs to be less than our neighbors though.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Bobloco: 1:41pm On May 30, 2023
renderme:

They were wrong. GEJ was right.

You don’t need refinery’s to work to remove subsidy. Togo has no refinery, no crude and sells at 500per ltr just on imports. The refinery will reduce the costs to be less than our neighbors though.

Then they should tender an unreserved public apology to him
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Dafresh: 1:43pm On May 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

While I was telling that moniker all of these are not necessary, here’s another headless mob flipping..

You people sha..
He mentioned Igbo so I had to reply him but you na akamu dey inside your brain
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by GeneralPula: 1:46pm On May 30, 2023
Dafresh:

He mentioned Igbo so I had to reply him but you na akamu dey inside your brain
But it was me you quoted..

Check it again..
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Dafresh: 1:52pm On May 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

But it was me you quoted..

Check it again..
Apologies I dey sorry no vex I dey vex because I won't charge my phone once it's off because I can't buy fuel 600 naira
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Gajagojo: 5:05pm On May 30, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Even without an executive order

Ironically Tinubu was the first ever Governor to approach the Bond market in funding Lagos infrastructural deficit

With Tinubu expect PPP model of funding, privatized infrastructure with tolls,

executive order for what sir?
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by OfficialRep(m): 5:06pm On May 30, 2023
Nice
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by shegra58: 5:07pm On May 30, 2023
Bobloco:

A Notorious narcotic drug trafficking president word
e dey pain you grin
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Goodoldays(m): 5:09pm On May 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lemme speak ipobly.

The bond did not rise because of Tinubu.

It rose because pandora Obituary's manhood will be recovered. cool

Na you this Obi’s court case pain pass

Make e pain you well well
He will reclaim his mandate
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by thaoriginator: 5:09pm On May 30, 2023
Hhansome:
I am a patriotic Nigerian and I believe we shall get it right soon. It is a process.

Not a fan and didn't support BAT but I want Nigeria to work.
Don't be afraid of the (dis)obedients

Naija shall work
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Raskimonojendor: 5:10pm On May 30, 2023
TinuBULL cool

Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Truthshscrazy: 5:14pm On May 30, 2023
1% mtchew. Let them keep hoarding fuel more so it can rise by 90%
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by CodeTemplar: 5:14pm On May 30, 2023
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Naijanascam: 5:14pm On May 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lemme speak ipobly.

You are disgustingly disgusting........
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by BreconHills(m): 5:14pm On May 30, 2023
Obinoscopy:
Good development. However more needs to be done. Tinubu has to ensure that the local refineries are working and also have to commence the cushioning effect asap. If he delays then he just succeeded in signing his political death warant as he would become unpopular.

He is going to become unpopular in the short term. He knows that. Fx rate unification and fuel subsidy removal will hit everyone immediately while economic investment and growth will take time.

What is important is years 2025-6

Nigerians are quick to hate and quick to forgive when things improve. He has to take the heat now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by AngelicBeing: 5:15pm On May 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lemme speak ipobly.

We are gathering your file for prosecution shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by richmond500: 5:15pm On May 30, 2023
Bobloco:

2 weeks max, it's finished so what happens after then

At the bolded, why did Tinubu and his ilks objected to it during Goodluck Jonathan regime, even went as far as sponsoring protests
because they were cashing out from it
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Everlastingson: 5:15pm On May 30, 2023
Obinoscopy:
Good development. However more needs to be done. Tinubu has to ensure that the local refineries are working and also have to commence the cushioning effect asap. If he delays then he just succeeded in signing his political death warant as he would become unpopular.

Has he ever been popular? Did anyone vote for him? Mtcheew!! But this comment way you make here no fit you at all.
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by MadamExcellency: 5:16pm On May 30, 2023
Nairalanders are just confused and unintelligent.

The fuel subsidy provision is still running till June ending as we buy PMS at N700 per litre. The proclamation to hoarding and the timing is wrong. Fuel subsidy must go and it should come with a blueprint.

What is there to celebrate? Continue celebrating a variable displacement that added nothing to the economic upliftment or purchasing power of Nigerians.

Who Euro bond help?
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by HacheNoire: 5:21pm On May 30, 2023
Bobloco:

A Notorious narcotic drug trafficking president word

You will be fine!

Time heals
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:21pm On May 30, 2023
Naso e be for buhari.

Una be muguuu
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Bobloco: 5:31pm On May 30, 2023
HacheNoire:

You will be fine!

Time heals

Yeah

Time heals
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by kolexy(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2023
Obinoscopy:

Government onwed refineries will never. However, the removal of subsidy will spur private investment in refineries.
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by hunri(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2023
Bobloco:

"Mr Tinubu’s many controversies, from perjury, multiple identities, corruption to documented drug-trafficking, are also beginning to embolden the country’s darker instincts, with politicians, officials and security operatives, making a show of competing for who is the baddest gangster."
Foolardy Get Education, Children of hate. demon
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by deeva2: 5:41pm On May 30, 2023
Peter Obi said he was going to remove subsidy during campaign, you clapped and said yes!

Tinubu said he will remove subsidy during campaign, you didn’t listen, it was Balablu you were concentrating on.

Buhari removed subsidy,

You’re crying and blaming Bola Tinubu.

Meanwhile, among you crying, just like the POS operators are the PMS marketers and Fuel Station owners and attendants who have quickly used a speech to punish their fellow citizens.

If you want to be stupid, do it in private.
Coming out to shout and publicize your folly is not so ideal. Before you condemn, criticize or murmur, research, analyze and think carefully

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi / MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.