Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal (36883 Views)

How Deep Do You Know About Federal Government Of Nigeria Bonds -FGN BONDS / Nigeria Bonds Rise After Buhari Presidential Election Win / Bonds Investors Hub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Smartguyboy(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2023
Obinoscopy:
Good development. However more needs to be done. Tinubu has to ensure that the local refineries are working and also have to commence the cushioning effect asap. If he delays then he just succeeded in signing his political death warant as he would become unpopular.

You think after Dangote spent billions of dollars finish they will allow useless South South refinery to work?
Stop dreaming 😴
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by hopexter(m): 5:44pm On May 30, 2023
Zonefree:

If you believe Tinubu got good plans for Nigeria, then I have a flying elephant to sell to you.

Why do you think he won election? We sane Nigerians believe it’s only Tinubu that can rescue Nigeria which was why we voted massively for Tinubu. It was his same plans that changed Lagos which made the same Lagos conducive for you and your tribesmen to dwell and do businesses.

Tinubu has got good plans for Nigeria that will change lives of millions of Nigerians. Pls don’t let your hatred and animosity in you blindfold you from seeing positive changes in your life.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Emmaxmusic(m): 5:46pm On May 30, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by HIPROFILE(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Even without an executive order

Ironically Tinubu was the first ever Governor to approach the Bond market in funding Lagos infrastructural deficit

With Tinubu expect PPP model of funding, privatized infrastructure with tolls,

Tolls and taxes
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Nwaide01: 5:51pm On May 30, 2023
And propaganda, goods and services have swiftly gone up and this one is talking about paper Euro Bond or whatever you called it.
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by ppogba: 5:52pm On May 30, 2023
deeva2:
Peter Obi said he was going to remove subsidy during campaign, you clapped and said yes!

Tinubu said he will remove subsidy during campaign, you didn’t listen, it was Balablu you were concentrating on.

Buhari removed subsidy,

You’re crying and blaming Bola Tinubu.

Meanwhile, among you crying, just like the POS operators are the PMS marketers and Fuel Station owners and attendants who have quickly used a speech to punish their fellow citizens.

If you want to be stupid, do it in private.
Coming out to shout and publicize your folly is not so ideal. Before you condemn, criticize or murmur, research, analyze and think carefully

Very well said.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Acidosis(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2023
Obinoscopy:
Good development. However more needs to be done. Tinubu has to ensure that the local refineries are working and also have to commence the cushioning effect asap. If he delays then he just succeeded in signing his political death warant as he would become unpopular.

Political death warrant indeed.

No matter what he does, he only needs to play the ethnic card again and watch people defend gazelle gagaraga.
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by 27Pushing30: 6:24pm On May 30, 2023
Obinoscopy:

How exactly is this a good development

Risky ventures attract high rates that’s why Nigeria’s Eurobond rates are high.

So, it rising is a bad thing actually.
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by dominic17: 6:24pm On May 30, 2023
How did Buhari body language end? APC & deceit is inseparable.
LeoDeKing:
Lemme speak ipobly.

The bond did not rise because of Tinubu.

It rose because pandora Obituary's manhood will be recovered. cool
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Ebenezer2021(m): 6:25pm On May 30, 2023
Zonefree:

If you believe Tinubu got good plans for Nigeria, then I have a flying elephant to sell to you.
limit your trolling to romance section oga.
No be everytime you go dey play
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Alliswell248: 6:27pm On May 30, 2023
Bobloco:

A Notorious narcotic drug trafficking president word

Cry louder.
It's your life.
Sore losers.
Politically useless.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Bbgbs23: 6:28pm On May 30, 2023
Bobloco:

They say investors. Not an unknown individual like you.
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by gabbytabby: 6:38pm On May 30, 2023
Haters will always hate.
Bobloco:

"Mr Tinubu’s many controversies, from perjury, multiple identities, corruption to documented drug-trafficking, are also beginning to embolden the country’s darker instincts, with politicians, officials and security operatives, making a show of competing for who is the baddest gangster."
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by gabbytabby: 6:42pm On May 30, 2023
They are from Ayambara we were told. We need to start including state of origin so that they know how to separate the wood from the shaft.

Haters will always hate

Dafresh:

All Nigerians that are in Asia prison are Tinubu boys, he trained them and he set them on a mission but some were cut and some came back and become billionaires
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Exceed15: 6:49pm On May 30, 2023
Hhansome:
I am a patriotic Nigerian and I believe we shall get it right soon. It is a process.

Not a fan and didn't support BAT but I want Nigeria to work.

But you aren't in position of policy making. Government does not care about us . Pray God settles you.
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by ahaz: 6:53pm On May 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lemme speak ipobly.

How old are you? Cos the way you react to a sensitive issues shows that both you and the 58 brats that clicked likes for your childish post are just bunch of toddlers in custody of their parents cell phones.
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2023
You are right but we Nigerians like inconveniencing ourselves.
Xscape1993:
I don't understand ooo. Subsidy removal or hoarding of fuel? I think subsidy has not been removed officially by the Nigeria's president ooo. English ooo...
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by premierlead: 7:22pm On May 30, 2023
All na 6 feet
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by RosyIsBlessed: 7:26pm On May 30, 2023
Bobloco:

"Mr Tinubu’s many controversies, from perjury, multiple identities, corruption to documented drug-trafficking, are also beginning to embolden the country’s darker instincts, with politicians, officials and security operatives, making a show of competing for who is the baddest gangster."

Stop whining already. He's always a drug lord to igbos yet majority of those caught in possession of drugs round the world including Nigeria are mostly you people.
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by hadex90(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2023
[quote author=Obinoscopy post=123465598]Good development. However more needs to be done. Tinubu has to ensure that the local refineries are working and also have to commence the cushioning effect asap. If he delays then he just succeeded in signing his political death warant as he would become unpopular. [Actually making the local refineries effective should have been his first course of action. The same way Buhari closed border without making sure Nigeria can feed itself first. Una go hear am soon.]
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2023
Bobloco:

Too early to wail bro😂
You people just rounded up eight years of wailing .
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Benwallt(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2023
Hhansome:
I am a patriotic Nigerian and I believe we shall get it right soon. It is a process.

Not a fan and didn't support BAT but I want Nigeria to work.

Great. That's the Nigeria spirit. Let all hands be on deck. We gonna get it right now and if we failed to exploit the new administration, we still choose to parade with garment of hate then we will be heading to a bottomless fall.
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Kay25(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2023
Zonefree:

Forget he is far more capable than ur obigot
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Bobloco: 8:27pm On May 30, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Too early to wail bro😂
You people just rounded up eight years of wailing .

How much did you buy fuel today

You will wail too
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by Mudone(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2023
Xscape1993:
I don't understand ooo. Subsidy removal or hoarding of fuel? I think subsidy has not been removed officially by the Nigeria's president ooo. English ooo...
same thing I kept telling people ooh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by kkonyeji(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Lemme speak ipobly.

You're just a stupid clown, always dropping gibberish.

Politics is over mumu...move on & stop dwelling in the past
Re: Nigeria Bonds Rise After Tinubu Subsidy Removal by package7(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2023
IPMAN are bunch of criminals. Thieves they're the one enjoying the subsidy with NLC & TUC. Barawo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi / MMM Guilders In Osun State Celebrates Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.