Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,329 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ (55930 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) / Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2023
I heard she's older than Tinubu grin
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Kingcalls: 8:42pm On May 31, 2023
Mgbati mgbati family
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by lexy2014: 8:43pm On May 31, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
National affairs turning into family affairs

but thats what their supporters want. unfortunately many of the supporters will just be spectators shouting and fighting criticism on empty bellies while tinubu and family and cohorts eat to their fill

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by finallybusy: 8:43pm On May 31, 2023
Okay. Thanks for the update, Nairaland.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by DatNiggaDaz: 8:43pm On May 31, 2023
Oya emilokan supporters Update your Accounts also grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Goodman2023: 8:44pm On May 31, 2023
Felabrity:
This lady will take over the affairs of markets in Nigeria
Seyi will take over all the billboards
Mc Oluomo will take over the roads, collecting tax with different toll gates

Yarimo and madridguy will be on nairaland shouting on your mandate we shall queue.

"We shall queue"....that part off me
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:
Chai!

Pepper dem gang.

Real gang shiit!

Somebody should say, “My enemy shall not have rest of mind”

For someone who had to trek home because the transport fare was to high, you are really delusional

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Goodman2023: 8:45pm On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:
Chai!

Pepper dem gang.

Real gang shiit!

Somebody should say, “My enemy shall not have rest of mind”

I learnt fuel is 194 naira for those of you who voted tinubu...howfa ?

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by fof1: 8:45pm On May 31, 2023
Debater:
The Iyaloja-general of Lagos State, Folasade Tinubu-Ojo, has updated her profile on the microblogging site, Twitter, reflecting the title ‘first daughter of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (FRN)’.

This is coming after her father, President Bola Tinubu, was sworn in as the President on Monday.

Tinubu-Ojo currently has over 21 thousand followers on the popular microblogging site.

A check on her Twitter bio reads, “This is the Official Handle of the Iyaloja General of Nigeria. The First Daughter of the FRN.”

Also, in a series of tweets, Tinubu-Ojo said she had launched an initiative to support her father’s administration.

“Friends of Iyaloja Initiative (FoI) unveiled today. I can boldly say again that our youths, women and the vulnerable shall be attended to by this administration. I will fight for this cause and I believe that God Almighty shall crown our efforts with unprecedented success.

“I have decided to use my little wealth of experience, connections and human resources available to me to support my dad’s administration.

“FoI shall be focusing on: youth and women empowerment. Empowering people with special needs. Empowering the vulnerable and several other programs aimed at affecting the lives of Nigerians; especially, those in the grassroots."

https://punchng.com/tinubus-daughter-updates-twitter-bio-adds-first-daughter-of-frn/?amp

Hope not a Psychopath?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by just2endowed: 8:47pm On May 31, 2023
Debater:
Hmmm
Me I don't tire abeg
The mama dey claim useless unofficial title
Sorry if you support her cheesy

her papa give am iya oloja of lagos so that she will be earning free f..king money without doing a dime just like MC oluomo.. u see why nigeria is another animal farm?

Promoting non productivity for laziness and stupidity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Goodman2023: 8:48pm On May 31, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Wailing wailers

Na so they laboured in vain

And they will wail for next 8 years

And you will buy fuel very expensive for the next 8 years , that's if you have a car or generator...and the so called excess money as a result of not paying subsidy will be looted and stolen in your very own eyes...

I learnt you and your family are buying it for 194 naira per litre for supporting balablue.. hahahahha

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Bimpe29: 8:48pm On May 31, 2023
It is really in order.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Metrofox(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2023
grin old woman at this age still dey do my father my father
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Ogilinsaka: 8:49pm On May 31, 2023
Felabrity:

Yarimo and madridguy will be on nairaland shouting on your mandate we shall queue.

You didn't add Nairaland cry baby leodeking

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Rebuker(m): 8:49pm On May 31, 2023
What about "we" the supporters? It is time to update "ours" to "first fans" of FRN🤓🤓🤓

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Pakman: 8:50pm On May 31, 2023
Welcome to the latest FAILED STATE in Africa, where elections are won by the side who is more violent and after everything, they will tell the docile side to move on and join hands in nation building. Maybe it's the Sudan style that fits Nigeria...if you want power, just come out with your own gun.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by airsaylongcome: 8:53pm On May 31, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Why is nairaland avoiding the rest of the first family? In 2015 they didn't let us rest with photos of Zarah, Hanan and Halifax Buhari and Kiki Osinbajo.

Now they don't want to show us Tinubus ashawo daughters that are BDSM prostitutes in Los Angeles abi?

How about the ones in London? Speculations say one or both of them are deep in hard drugs

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by mariahAngel(f): 8:54pm On May 31, 2023
This is that part where I miss IyaebeTheGreat.
She would've had so much to say(type). cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by thatigboman: 8:54pm On May 31, 2023
Seems the whole family take drugs for dinner

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Beanszone: 8:54pm On May 31, 2023
Good for them
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by johnrx: 8:55pm On May 31, 2023
First nephew of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by LeoDeKing: 8:56pm On May 31, 2023
Ogilinsaka:

You didn't add Nairaland cry baby leodeking
Okay, now that you have added me, so? Send a mail to him so he add me. Alternatively, you may compile your own list and don't forget to add me.

Or you are just begging for leodeking's attention?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by church123: 8:56pm On May 31, 2023
It is finished!!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by tnerro1(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2023
Abeg make una leave the lady, una go do the same thing, and her title is not an official one, it is self given

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Stanislause94: 8:57pm On May 31, 2023
Felabrity:

they can only do that in their zone, make them try an reach southeast na, them go see shege banza

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by abike12(f): 8:57pm On May 31, 2023
Nigerians got the leader they deserve.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by plaindealer: 8:58pm On May 31, 2023
The woman sabi her pandora mob customers well well and she knows how to troll the toxic pandora mob...

Well done, keep peppering them with the hottest pepper .....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds ‘First Daughter Of FRN’ by Yoighaman(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2023
Congratulations to her. We are expecting more:

- First son of the FRN

- First grandson of the FRN

- First granddaughter of the FRN

- First nephew of the FRN

- First niece of the FRN

- First in-law of the FRN

Etc.

This is what Nigeria needs at the moment.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks / Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.