Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,483 members, 7,854,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

FG jumped into removing subsidy without any tangible plan to cushion the ef... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG jumped into removing subsidy without any tangible plan to cushion the ef... (391 Views)

Tinubu Stopped Fuel Subsidy Without Plans To Cushion Its Impacts – Bugaje / Waiting For Dangote Refinery Before Removing Subsidy — Reps / Fuel Scarcity: Timipre Sylva Speaks On Removing Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG jumped into removing subsidy without any tangible plan to cushion the ef... by Success1981: 9:05pm On May 31, 2023
I believe none. It's only an irresponsible government that starts its tenure by inflicting such suffering on the already over-burdened Nigerian masses. The people are suffocating in 22percent inflation rise at the moment, worst in the history if the country and the succour the government could get the people is to heap more and bigger budden on the first day of taking iver
Re: FG jumped into removing subsidy without any tangible plan to cushion the ef... by ozo13(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2023
Success1981:
I believe none. It's only an irresponsible government that starts its tenure by inflicting such suffering on the already over-burdened Nigerian masses. The people are suffocating in 22percent inflation rise at the moment, worst in the history if the country and the succour the government could get the people is to heap more and bigger budden on the first day of taking iver
corruption may likely not allow any palliative move work
Re: FG jumped into removing subsidy without any tangible plan to cushion the ef... by gidjah(m): 9:33pm On May 31, 2023
Honestly ,while it is a good move like most Nigerians would Wana agree, the BAT could have done better. He sent out a wrong signal and interjected a panic mood in to the economy that was already battered by his elder brother Fulani. No consultations ,no parliative discussions as a new govt, no allaying of fears, no talking to the massies that brought you In !!haba Baba BAT got this wrong ooo.
Re: FG jumped into removing subsidy without any tangible plan to cushion the ef... by gidjah(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2023
ozo13:
corruption may likely not allow any palliative move work
so soon ,in this new administration??pls don't wish the administration iLL luck biko
Re: FG jumped into removing subsidy without any tangible plan to cushion the ef... by smileyoo: 10:18pm On May 31, 2023
gidjah:
so soon ,in this new administration??pls don't wish the administration iLL luck biko
but he is telling you the truth, even the huge funds that is expected from the removal of fuel subsidy may not be enough for these crooked political elites to embezzle, while leaving nigerian masses with nothing to benefit from it.
other countries subsidized some products and services to their citizens, without much ado, but not with Nigeria because anything that will benefit the masses, the elites will always abuse and make a mockery of it through corruption.

1 Like

Re: FG jumped into removing subsidy without any tangible plan to cushion the ef... by ozo13(m): 6:21am On Jun 01, 2023
gidjah:
am an ardent supporter of Tinubu.I pray things work for us all in the country.He seem very serious and ready to tackle the issues bedeviling the country.I hope he will not be overwhelmed.
Re: FG jumped into removing subsidy without any tangible plan to cushion the ef... by gidjah(m): 8:42am On Jun 01, 2023
ozo13:
am an ardent supporter of Tinubu.I pray things work for us all in the country.He seem very serious and ready to tackle the issues bedeviling the country.I hope he will not be overwhelmed.
Amen my brother.Though I didnt vote for him ,but praying and wishing him well becomes my daily task now.he also seem to knows he isn't well loved by the major massies, (forget this abokis that voted for him, they were basically brain washedby Thier leaders. I live up north and also a stake holder here).the majority of the southerners are not into BAT.SO I sense he's gonna want to DO WELL and create A NICHE for him self .
Re: FG jumped into removing subsidy without any tangible plan to cushion the ef... by gidjah(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2023
smileyoo:
but he is telling you the truth, even the huge funds that is expected from the removal of fuel subsidy may not be enough for these crooked political elites to embezzle, while leaving nigerian masses with nothing to benefit from it.
other countries subsidized some products and services to their citizens, without much ado, but not with Nigeria because anything that will benefit the masses, the elites will always abuse and make a mockery of it through corruption.
yes o you are very correct ,once you do not work at the civil service or in to politics in Nigeria , you do not have anything to benefit. I am against the removal if there are no interventions and working refineries .IF OUR REFINERIES are working well are also going to be suffering on this wise ?? The govt js supposed to subsidize electrity and fuel.
Re: FG jumped into removing subsidy without any tangible plan to cushion the ef... by ozo13(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
gidjah:
Amen my brother.Though I didnt vote for him ,but praying and wishing him well becomes my daily task now.he also seem to knows he isn't well loved by the major massies, (forget this abokis that voted for him, they were basically brain washedby Thier leaders. I live up north and also a stake holder here).the majority of the southerners are not into BAT.SO I sense he's gonna want to DO WELL and create A NICHE for him self .
May he succeed

(1) (Reply)

INEC Told Us Not To Give Election Results To Agents, Another Staff Reveals / What If a student Get Rusticated After Collecting Student Loan? / Press Release Issued In 1980 By The Defunct Nigerian Students Loan Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.