Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

First Inland Bank Recruiting! Again! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Inland Bank Recruiting! Again! (1819 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Recruiting? / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Inland Bank Recruiting! Again! by MARYU: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2007
FIRSTINLAND BANK IS RECRUITING IN MAIDUGURI.INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD HIT D ROAD,I WASNT INTERESTED CAUSE OF D DISTANCE wink smiley grin
Re: First Inland Bank Recruiting! Again! by sojay(m): 1:30am On Sep 06, 2007
MARYU:

FIRSTINLAND BANK IS RECRUITING IN MAIDUGURI.INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD HIT D ROAD,I WASNT INTERESTED CAUSE OF D DISTANCE wink smiley grin
Mary,Thanks for the info.Pls,i'll like to know how to go about the application.Am i to submit here in Lagos or travel to Maiduguri.Pls reply asap.Thanks
Re: First Inland Bank Recruiting! Again! by adakedajor(m): 1:35am On Sep 06, 2007
BEST ONLINE BUSINESS TO START

Thank you so much for the brillant information on the First Inland Recruitment. What if i Introduce you to a gold mine?

Its all my pleasure to draw your notice to the new trend of business in town.Many people felt its impossible to live a fulfilled life today in Africa ,but here I am to prove them wrong.

My dream of earning $5000 within few weeks became a reality on when i joined this lucrative investment club online.

Disney Treasures Club is and Online home based business for those that enjoy spending more time with family and friends.

DTC first came to Nigeria and the wave is growing phenomenal! I enjoin you study our REWARDING PLAN and you will see its the SIMPLEST and MOST FRIENDLY program you will ever meet on the internet.

Visit www.disneytreasures.biz You will see the reason for my statements.

Call me or e-mail me to help you start up.

I welcome and congratulate you as you say yes to life!, We'll help you get there.

email me on tayoleye@yahoo.com or call +234-8037080251, 8035523435
Re: First Inland Bank Recruiting! Again! by clemosa200(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2007
plz can u help me.is dat dey are collecting cv or they are abt to write the txt?
Re: First Inland Bank Recruiting! Again! by jonahgeo(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2007
Mary, Please can u be more specific about the information? is it that they are collecting CVs or they have fixed a date for the TEST and when is the Test comming up and where is the venue? Reply please. thanks
Re: First Inland Bank Recruiting! Again! by MARYU: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2007
guys have been trying to get in touch with d informat but no success.i was asked last week if i was interested in it so i guess it should be this weekend.if u guys know anyone in firstinland get to ask while i keep trying my imformant's line. one love!!!

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Still Collects Cvs / Documentary Production Needs Assistant Production Officer / Vacancy @ Lx Global ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.