Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Free Eye Camp In Nigieria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free Eye Camp In Nigieria (964 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets At IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Free Eye Test For Kids / Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Eye Camp In Nigieria by zabutt(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2011
I am trying to arrange a free eye camp in Nigeria (Ogun state) to screen people and operate them for cataract. I have got a team of doctors who will be flying from Pakistan and we also have all the necessary equipment and medicines for our camp. We intend to come by the end of November or first week of December. I am talking to RCCG if we can use their facilities to set up a temporary camp at their site.
I wonder if you guys here can help me with some information.

How can I find out the number of eye patients in a given area in Ogun state (sango, otta)?
How can I advertise to make people aware of our camp?

Any advice given will be highly appreciated.
Re: Free Eye Camp In Nigieria by nicole24(f): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2011
hello,
i am an optometrist practicing between ogun and lagos states.i will be happy to help u as i and my colleagues have patients in need of .cateract surgeries.you can send me an email on eyemedvisions@gmail.com
Re: Free Eye Camp In Nigieria by iice(f): 4:22am On Oct 06, 2011
Well atleast you don't have those 'geneticists' and 'pharmacists' that have advertised themselves here. Liable to kill more than save lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies And S.p.e.r.m. (Fluid )donor / Health Workers, What Are The Adverse Effects Of Mastubation / Errectile Dysfunction When Ttcing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.