Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Will You Miss Nigeria If You Leave Today? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Will You Miss Nigeria If You Leave Today? (177 Views)

Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k / Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) / Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Miss Nigeria If You Leave Today? by olawapmedia: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
It's no longer news that every average Nigerian is interested in traveling out to seek greener pastures. Ironically, if they're asked before traveling about whether they'll miss anything about Nigeria 🇳🇬, the answer is usually NO, the reason being the fact that they haven't carefully studied foreign countries and see what they'll be missing once they step their feet outside Nigeria.
So before you take that bold step of leaving Nigeria or probably hoping to leave the country someday, you've got to check out these 10 things I just compiled that you are going to miss about Nigeria. Trust me, these are things you won't find in another country.

Click the link below to check it out >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPppyVJibJ8
Re: Will You Miss Nigeria If You Leave Today? by olawapmedia: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
olawapmedia:
It's no longer news that every average Nigerian is interested in traveling out to seek greener pastures. Ironically, if they're asked before traveling about whether they'll miss anything about Nigeria 🇳🇬, the answer is usually NO, the reason being the fact that they haven't carefully studied foreign countries and see what they'll be missing once they step their feet outside Nigeria.
So before you take that bold step of leaving Nigeria or probably hoping to leave the country someday, you've got to check out these 10 things I just compiled that you are going to miss about Nigeria. Trust me, these are things you won't find in another country.

Click the link below to check it out >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPppyVJibJ8

(1) (Reply)

Airline Operators Allegedly Sabotaging Nigeria Air Project / Unlocking The Magic Of Holiday Travel: Top 10 Tips Revealed / Enhancing Regional Connectivity: A Memorable Journey With Dalmar Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.