Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada (37545 Views)

Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC / PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by drlateef: 7:00am On Jun 02, 2023
Parachoko:
He has no case

Especially when he was the only one who witnessed the incident. No other parties complained. He is a bloody liar. How could they manipulate BVAS. He has no video or audio evidence. Confirmed liar.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2023
seborrhic:
A partisan witness.a former captain to boot saying he was forced to sign a document

And you know the reason he gave? because without signing he wouldn't be given a copy for his party. How the lawyers and judges kept a straight face after hearing that should be the topic of a PhD thesis in Theatre Arts.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by OfficialRep(m): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2023
Lol
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by tabaralph: 8:27am On Jun 02, 2023
DiscoverID:
I was forced to ? What a childish rant.

A whole retired captain oo

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by dalaman: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2023
This one goofed, he can be charged for perjury.

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by preshyusufu: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Make Una Continue to dey Waste Una time.

people wen dere hands no clean, de only thin wen dey fear dem na true.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by madridguy(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2023
Another series of comedy grin

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Dennisbulkan: 8:37am On Jun 02, 2023
He said, ” I was forced to sign which I protested because without signing I was going to be denied a copy to my party.”

He, however, admitted that he did not mention the incident in his witness deposition.
[/quote]

Mumu man grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by koffikondo: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Make Una Continue to dey Waste Una time. Nobody can force anybody to do anything without them first agreeing to a deal..........That Man is a Bloody Liar
same nigeria we are trying to save for you and your unborn children. Be positive
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Benekkk: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2023
Tell us new things, not stale stuff.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Blazebond(m): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2023
Nobody will take his testimony serious.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Emola12(m): 8:42am On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Make Una Continue to dey Waste Una time. Nobody can force anybody to do anything without them first agreeing to a deal..........That Man is a Bloody Liar
dey did it in Lagos here too oga if you see truth abeg talk am eyin were oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati oshi alaini lakaye God punish all mandate thieves
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2023
How on earth did a PDP man end up being a state collation officer?
Why do we allow such atrocities in this country

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by sta1: 8:44am On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

Clearly, you don't believe or value democracy/ democratic processes!!
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by iamjavadem(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2023
But can you prove to the court that you were forced? Considering that you also did not add it to your testimony. Courts don validate hearsay, even that I am not a lawyer can trash this. Next

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Essence20(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2023
APCNig:

You should salute him for that. A man who was in his sitting room in Bourdillon road, Ikoyi, Lagos, but was rigging elections all over the country, that must be a god. Only the gods are everywhere. Tinubu is truly the god of Politics worthy of worship
He actually employed touts to do the ground job and then bribed INEC officials including Mahmood to finalize the rigging. Hope you now understand?
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Idoko619(m): 8:50am On Jun 02, 2023
APCNig:

You should salute him for that. A man who was in his sitting room in Bourdillon road, Ikoyi, Lagos, but was rigging elections all over the country, that must be a god. Only the gods are everywhere. Tinubu is truly the god of Politics worthy of worship

I'm scared for the future of this country.

Did you type this under any influence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by iamjavadem(m): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2023
All elections are rigged but is it enough to cancel the whole election? It's not about injustice, you need to get in touch with reality and stop living in a fantasy world.
Donjazet2:

How do you feel as a human being who probably believes 8n God but somehow chooses to support injustice proudly and boldly??

Surely, you agree that the elections were rigged in soo many places around the country.
You've seen that of portharcout, so how can you still with a straight face type this?

At what point does your conscience come into play?? Is money your Only motivating factor for this?

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Solsix(m): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2023
APCNig:

Serial witness, serial loser.

so we also have paid serial witnesses in Nigeria. Nah wah oooo
Where are you trekking from??
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Cocaine20982: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2023
IF ONLY INEC CAN BE STRAIGHT AND DELIVER JUDGMENT ACCORDING TO EVIDENCE.
There's hope, ,, big hope.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Cocaine20982: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2023
IF ONLY INEC CAN BE STRAIGHT AND DELIVER JUDGMENT ACCORDING TO EVIDENCE.
There's hope, ,, big hope.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by femmyAdagba(m): 9:05am On Jun 02, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
With this witness Atiku and PDP already lost the case.

All the witness said were cooked and liars.

We will await that of Pandora Liar Peter Obi.

Obi own will be thunder storm.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by fredoooooo: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2023
Werey .. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Dchampion65: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu too rig this election, he was so sure of winning

I have never seen an election rigger like Tinubu

Atiku folded his army or he was enjoying the warmth of his numerous wives while the rigging was going on.
Is there a politician that did not rig during the last election?

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by gaskiyamagana: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2023
APCNig:

What of his rigging spirit, flying around the country's polling units that the rigging is perfected. You will see dat spirit in court as witness that will help us reclaim our STOLEN MANDATE.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by sreamsense: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2023
Forced? At gun point where people, voters and party faithful are many and phone is even allowed for recording/snapping? Were the witness forced to sign in the voting arena or he was dragged into bush to do so? Describe one or two you know and whom they are? As a former captain, you put no resistance even in raising voice for nearby people to record or snap. During cross examination, this kind of witness will be detected easily as a paid agent. Obi no get witness yet

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

Na Goodluck I blame

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Philanderboy(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2023
CSTRR:

There is a start for everything.

It was unheard of to unseat governors too, until someone did it.

So you mean if Mr A was later removed, then the mandate will be given to Mr C not Mr B??

Keep dreaming big!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by MrAmbrose(m): 9:13am On Jun 02, 2023
What a lie!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Philanderboy(m): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2023
Jostoman:
they are just too perfect in rigging my brother, if you block them from this rigging they will counter you with another method of rigging. Who believe they will find rigging method to BVAS so quick.

That kind man can help you rig your future from bad luck!

Look for a master strategist in your life, an individual with excess wisdom and unlimited ideas that will make plans for you.

You can still keep repeating "rigged election and stolen manhood"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day / Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service / Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.