Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) (58952 Views)

SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) / Man Caught Selling Marijuana At NDLEA Office / Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by ASAPFERG: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
SS people and crime angry
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by ngmoses17(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
I'm suffering from serious typhoid now and I don't know why I got it. Who knows maybe I've drank something like this unknowingly. Jesu

3 Likes

Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by ednut1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
Get him arrested or make una turn him to chinese
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by NaijaCover(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
post=123554793:
NAIJA

Why are you calling me
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Johnn74: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
PussyKing:
Nigerians are the most wicked black people on earth.. undecided
grin
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Jd10k(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Rickmann:

I totally condemn his act but then this is what hardship pushes people into. Ur leaders are wicked and don't care about you.
It's fvcking tough here in Nigeria and survival here is only for the fittest.
Thank God he didn't steal.
He didn't steal? But what he is doing is robbing people without them knowing and killing them gradually with poison water

3 Likes

Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Talk2nanro(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
SsweetAnn:

Thanks. Guess many homes drinks their water directly from the tap and that is not safe enough because tank get dirty, fliter turns green. Seriously it's not safe. I got borhole but still drink sachet water but as e be like this eh, I wanna start drink from the hole now, looking for ways to make it safe. Thanks
Just boil it, when it's semi cool, transfer it smaller containers and refrigerate.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by JaskanFactor: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
PussyKing:
Nigerians are the most wicked black people on earth.. undecided

the more ambitious people are the more wicked they get, and it spreads among the rest of the population like fire, as the ambition of others confronts the need of others to survive.

I realised we Nigerians are in danger when it turned out i am hardly in contact with any Nigerian male anymore , the only people am still in contact with are female members of my family and even that too is getting worse.

People dont realise bad behaviour endangers the existence of their entire race, and the whole world at large, but its too late for that now.

Where ever you see people displaying the most flashy lifestyle, you are among the most wicked people.

i dont blame the poor man alone for what he had to do, i blame what others did to him that brought him so low as to do such a thing to survive.

In USA where all races live, the black community are well known for abandoning their people whilst living flashy lifestyle, they say Asians, Arabs, latinos etc stick together through thick and thin, but blacks abandon each other

And a race of people that treat each other bad will forever be slaves to thier enemies.

I now avoid fellow black men like one avoids a Hungary lion, they always want to live beyond their means, and always looking for someone to destroy to maintain an unaffordable lifestyle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by judedwriter(m): 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
Typical Get rich quick mentality undecided

If he hammers now, social media would be agog with his cars, houses, women, etc.

Such is life.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Goodlady(f): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
Who be the werey wey say she wan pack the bottles?
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
NewSoul:

So how much is pure water that you cannot afford

Nigerians and their pettiness with money instead of being cheap look for ways to increase income

No matter the situation of the country I will always buy what I need or want
Oga! You don't know how many sachets water we drink a day. We are 5. Besides, I read something bad about chlorine which is the only way these company purifies their water. Yhay chemical is bad. We got borehole, why can't we drink it. So I'm trying to adjust and make sure we know the source of things we takes in. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
Talk2nanro:
Just boil it, when it's semi cool, transfer it smaller containers and refrigerate.
Exactly what I'm about to do. It's the safest and the purest way to make water safe for drink. Thanks baba!
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Ojukwudfugitive: 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqDIpXAdN58

Hawker caught selling tap water inside bottle water to customers

He must be one of the Obidiotic pig from Delta Ibo who came to Lagos, SW, to kill us.
Him TU Lie will never smell Aso Rock!!!
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Cantonese: 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
Creamypie:
While i frown at this, I no dey drink sachet/bottled water b4 self. Na borehole water filled inside big bottles or 4 liter jerrycan put for freezer I dey drink from birth. Its d best. I only drink packaged water when am not home and I get thirsty.

Borehole water, the best? Bros why na?
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Cantonese: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
SsweetAnn:

Exactly what I'm about to do. It's the safest and the purest way to make water safe for drink. Thanks baba!

Boiling water does not make your drinking water safe. When you boil, what do you plan to achieve? Can you discuss a little?
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Creamypie(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
Cantonese:

Borehole water, the best? Bros why na?
its d best and purest when u pump straight from ground to jerrycan, not up 2 tank
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
Philanderboy:

Sir!
Wetin you dey use cook
If you're talking about water, the one from the tap but we got purifier plugged on to the tap mouth to make a very clean water but that can only stop bacteria so I'm gonna start to boil it then cook and drink from one putting in the fridge.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Kandeed: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
PussyKing:

Something is wrong with you.

People like you hate the truth

We won't keep quiet when we see bad thing. You can cry is you want

He has done the wrong thing, attack him and leave Nigerians out of it or else you will never travel out of Nigeria as long as you still exist
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
I always boil my water
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by kunleterror(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

So, you go dey carry jerrycan dey Waka everywhere abi how?
Or if you comot house and you wan drink water, how you go take do am, go back house?

You must surely buy table water na,or how you dey do am reach, explain!😭
you no read where e say e dey buy sachet or bottle water when e go out abi? Impatient reader
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
Cantonese:

Boiling water does not make your drinking water safe. When you boil, what do you plan to achieve? Can you discuss a little?
I plan to achieve a bacteria free water when I boil it then use purifier to remove particles thats if any in the water because water from that hole is clean. That's what we pumps out for neighbors and I believe most of them drink it.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Cantonese: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
SsweetAnn:

Thanks. Guess many homes drinks their water directly from the tap and that is not safe enough because tank get dirty, fliter turns green. Seriously it's not safe. I got borhole but still drink sachet water but as e be like this eh, I wanna start drink from the hole now, looking for ways to make it safe. Thanks

Do you truly need ways to make your water safer to drink?
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Cantonese:

Do you truly need ways to make your water safer to drink?
Yes I truly do need to know way or ways. Thanks
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Cantonese: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
SsweetAnn:

I plan to achieve a bacteria free water when I boil it then use purifier to remove particles thats if any in the water because water from that hole is clean. That's what we pumps out for neighbors and I believe most of them drink it.

But there’s bacteria that will not go off at 100 degrees. What happens to the color, if the water is colored? What happens to odor if your water has odor? What happens to the dead bacteria after boiling?
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
kunleterror:
you no read where e say e dey buy sachet or bottle water when e go out abi? Impatient reader
I too know. You no see say em later edit em comment? 🤷‍♂️
Next time make use of your senses, and stop trying to sound intelligent meanwhile you are dull! 🤮
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Modifire(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqDIpXAdN58

Hawker caught selling tap water inside bottle water to customers
The bastardzzz wants to make money overnight
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
Cantonese:

But there’s bacteria that will not go off at 100 degrees. What happens to the color, if the water is colored? What happens to odor if your water has odor? What happens to the dead bacteria after boiling?
Then kindly school me on that type of bacteria that can stay alive when the water is 100 degrees boiled, seriously I don't know. My borehole water ok, no color, no odor. Purifier should be able to filter out the dead bacteria or I don't know really. I seek knowledge Oga boss smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn / Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies / List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.