Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) (58931 Views)

SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) / Man Caught Selling Marijuana At NDLEA Office / Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by karmaolu1(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Did wan no better pass yahoo yahoo? Way wuna de talk say this guy wicked
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by JaskanFactor: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

What is now the difference between you and those black people you mentioned who love to abandon their people?

our maker knows best how i differ from those who place personal ambition over collective security.
Anybody who knows the meaning and purpose of collective security will not find it hard to give it priority over personal ambition.

Just like when the night gets dark, the children can play without care in the house, but its the parents that go around doors and windows to make sure the house is secure for the night. The children can place their pleasure before their security, but the parents dont need much motivation to put security before pleasure.

As such anybody who knows how we became from being called the Hue Man Race to now being called black people, will understand the need for collective security ,every bit as much as someone who has been attacked at home before. Cause Hue Man being means man whose skin has the hue of color, meaning dark skin person, now the other races force us to call ourselves the derogatory term black people.

If someone knock you unconscious enough for you to forget the incident , when you wake up he can do it again cause you dont remember the previous shy.

So those who dont know the history of how a human being became to be called a black man , can be distracted by gold and glitter without any care for collective security. Cause they dont know the history of what has been done to them and how the lacking in thier ancestors contributed to that and perchance they are still making the same mistakes.

Our history from being the European, Russian , Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Turk , Thai you name it, to now being called African should be all one needs to realise thier brother is truly thier keeper, lest we all go extinct. You dont need a lot of personal motivation to do the right thing if you can see the danger.

That is why West Indians, and black Americans who know the history really hate west Africans who are so materialistic cause they dont have a clue about the history. That we are still suffering for the sins of out ancestors , and there are this idiots who are doing thier best to double it.

We are the poorest people on the planet, with the highest death rate living in nations run by other races, if that does not make you your brothers keeper , nothing ever will till you all go extinct like all the other black people from China, Russia , Japan etc

We, the Europeans brought to southern west african coast and west indies to be called Africans are the only ones left Since the racial world war of 1492 that saw all black people kicked out of Europe by the Goths who now call themselves European.

The entire wall of china was built by the black Chinese to keep out those who now call themselves chinse in china.

And afterall that the black men still treat each other like trash, like baboons who ever never heard the word collective security.
The only explanation and diagnosis is that the entire race has gone mad. Perchance except for those who know the history.

So that now the gear has shifted from our owners giving us corrupt governments to outright genocidal governments with kidnappers, and terrorists among the ranks of civil servants.

Our race is living out an epic movie headed fast towards extinction. Thats not a problem for me, cause i dont see many black men who act like their race would be great to have around forever, afterall am avoiding most of them right now myself.

Non so foolish as people in collective danger who are distracting each other with gold and glitter, thats the stuff of a black comedy.

So that black really means bad in english , so that blackmale and blackmail are pronounced the same, and yet they dont see the danger.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by ComeToJesus: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
The most useless set of people area those in government. Do you know that the Nigerian states and federal government cannot provide potable water for its citizens.

I doubt if anyone on this platform, based in Nigeria, is using tap water provided by the government.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Sabadon(m): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
SsweetAnn:

Thanks. Guess many homes drinks their water directly from the tap and that is not safe enough because tank get dirty, fliter turns green. Seriously it's not safe. I got borhole but still drink sachet water but as e be like this eh, I wanna start drink from the hole now, looking for ways to make it safe. Thanks
use water guard or water care, been doing it since 2020 and have not had typhoid or any other water borne disease. Thank me later
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Iamurloanagent: 12:01am On Jun 04, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqDIpXAdN58

Hawker caught selling tap water inside bottled water to customers

Jesus
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Tohmey(m): 12:04am On Jun 04, 2023
Yoruba tribal mark sighted on his face, he must be Balablue brother
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by NotNairalandi(m): 12:21am On Jun 04, 2023
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by timisquare82(m): 1:54am On Jun 04, 2023
SsweetAnn:

Thanks. Guess many homes drinks their water directly from the tap and that is not safe enough because tank get dirty, fliter turns green. Seriously it's not safe. I got borhole but still drink sachet water but as e be like this eh, I wanna start drink from the hole now, looking for ways to make it safe. Thanks
The sachet water you drink is also from borehole
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by 9jaRealist: 2:07am On Jun 04, 2023
PussyKing:
Nigerians are the most wicked black people on earth.. undecided

SELF-HATING DRIVELā€¦ sad
>
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by multiple4u: 2:47am On Jun 04, 2023
I don't know where you have been to. I don't know how many black nations/neighborhoods you have visited.

Black people are the most wicked race on earth. That's why we have coconut šŸ„„ brain.

God is not stupid. He knows why he gave us such a beautiful continent yet we have empty head to make use of all the natural resources. If you switch position around and put use where white folks are, the world will be a terrible place to live.

Anyone who hates himself is the worst human ever. White folks can commit crimes against any race. But they themselves so much.
So sad.

PussyKing:
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by gutu86bb: 3:38am On Jun 04, 2023
The forum will eventually become the meeting point of Ghanaians and Nigerians online . Fast website
Positivelyblue95: Now I have another forum to go anytime nairaland mess with me

Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Okhuadams(m): 3:41am On Jun 04, 2023
Bvlgari:

Hawker caught selling tap water inside bottle water to customers
All of them na still tap water na the hygiene na matter
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Gbeng30(m): 3:58am On Jun 04, 2023
Wickedness dey naija blood
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:23am On Jun 04, 2023
1Sharon:
How was he able to seal the bottles? Or nobody noticed?

Some of these people must have worked in pure water companies and they know how it is done so don't be surprised. Nigerians are wicked people. Trusting people today is an expensive thing.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Ferdinandu(m): 6:43am On Jun 04, 2023
Bvlgari:

Hawker caught selling tap water inside bottle water to customers
what do you expect from someone living under the bridge. Nigeria is a survival of the fittest. That is how Bola Tinubu moved from under bridge to Aso Rock today.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by ozo13(m): 6:58am On Jun 04, 2023
Creamypie:
While i frown at this, I no dey drink sachet/bottled water b4 self. Na borehole water filled inside big bottles or 4 liter jerrycan put for freezer I dey drink from birth. Its d best. I only drink packaged water when am not home and I get thirsty.
smiles.the borehole water u talked about please is it stored in the usual overhead black tank.if the answer is in the affirmative, how often do you wash the black tank.How often do you change the pipes connecting the borehole to the tap.We can as well say you are drinking almost same water the boy is selling except if the tank is frequently washed and the pipes are change as required by the laid down standard which most people don't do.
Pure or plastic bottle water is the best if properly produce according to the established standard.The reverse osmosis machine and the other one I can't remember it name ensure the water passing through it is treated before the final packaging either by sealing machine or by the bottling machine.Thanks
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Creamypie(m): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2023
ozo13:
smile.the borehole water u talked about.is it stored in the usual overhead black tank.if the answer is in the affirmative, how often do you wash the black tank.How often do you change the pipes connecting the borehole to the tap.We can as well say you are drinking almost same water the boy is selling.
Pure or plastic water is the best if properly produce according to the established standard.The reverse osmosis machine and the other one I can't remember it name ensure the water passing it is treated before packaging it.
its direct bypass tap from borehole tap pipe connection that runs up to tank/well

1 Like

Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2023
timisquare82:

The sachet water you drink is also from borehole
Yes it's. I'm not discouraging drinking from borehole I just didn't do it before but now I wanna start doing it that's why I seek knowledge from those who do, on how they treat that water. Thanks
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Ceejay94: 7:10am On Jun 04, 2023
What do you expect when his president rigged to become the president? What do you expect when the number one citizen is a well known drug Baron. I can never be shocked with all this news
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 04, 2023
Sabadon:
use water guard or water care, been doing it since 2020 and have not had typhoid or any other water borne disease. Thank me later
Yes I'm gonna do that and still boil it. Thanks
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by mosaicafrique: 7:11am On Jun 04, 2023
This act is mostly practiced along Ore/Sagamu express road. If you are are Traveller, you will observe that the vendors there sell only MrV table water because it's mostly opened seamlessly without having to break the cork seal. I had an encounter some years ago and since then I have been very careful with the water I buy on the road.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 04, 2023
justli:

What are the off chance a sewer leaks into a borehole's water table?

Lately I noticed when it rains, my borehole water produces an offensive smell.
In my own case, that cba never happen.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 04, 2023
Youngxx:

Bros depending on the state you live in matters alot...... Na only Lagos people fit understand dis wan grin grin
You're right about that bro
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Love800(m): 7:27am On Jun 04, 2023
But sir, how is dis possible? Our tank is not constructed like dis.
Creamypie:
we pump directly from borehole. In all boreholes, there is a separate tap/ pipe from its connection, apart frpm the connection that runs straight to the tank
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Sleekfingers: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2023
Rickmann:

I totally condemn his act but then this is what hardship pushes people into. Ur leaders are wicked and don't care about you.
It's fvcking tough here in Nigeria and survival here is only for the fittest.
Thank God he didn't steal.

Lame excuses.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by compton11(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
for crime now,Na Obi brother now?
But some people mention SS and SE,e go dey give una Yoruba Muslims hypertension and nightmare
why is it Yoruba Muslims u mentioned?

Why not Yoruba Christians?
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2023
PussyKing:
Are you sure in your closet you have not been found guilty of calling good man or good woman fool/idiot just because they choose to do good in a country like Nigeria?
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by chigo245: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2023
[quote author=SsweetAnn post=123541642]
For the filter not to turn green use two black waterproof to cover it, also do lab test from your borhole first you start to drink it, time to time pay someone to wash your tank and you tank must be black tank
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by chigo245: 7:59am On Jun 04, 2023
For the filter not to turn green use two black waterproof to cover it, also do lab test from your borhole first you start to drink it, time to time pay someone to wash your tank and you tank must be black tank
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 04, 2023
[quote author=chigo245 post=123561038][/quote]
Cover filter with waterproof? No na. Have you forgotten the work of filter? Water must go through it before it supplies into the tank. When you cover it, it won't be able to do its job. If I wanna do lab test on the water, where should I take it to? Hospital or where? Thanks
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by dyera(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2023
SsweetAnn:

Try fetching drinking water directly from the pumping machine, provided there's an outlet to fetch water from the pumping machine before it goes up to the tank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / John Terry Beaten To Death With Rods By Cultists In Benin City. Graphic Photos / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.