Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,157 members, 7,842,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) (58949 Views)

SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) / Man Caught Selling Marijuana At NDLEA Office / Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by chidiokay: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
SsweetAnn:

Thanks. Guess many homes drinks their water directly from the tap and that is not safe enough because tank get dirty, fliter turns green. Seriously it's not safe. I got borhole but still drink sachet water but as e be like this eh, I wanna start drink from the hole now, looking for ways to make it safe. Thanks

Just boil it and it will be safe for drinking

1 Like

Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
PussyKing:
Nigerians are the most wicked black people on earth.. undecided

If you've ever been to a line of activity outside Nigeria, then you'd know the true meaning of wickedness.
Nigerians are not wicked… believe me, they're just gullible and fast recovery to adapt.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Agugbadin: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
The heart of men is desperately wicked.

1 Like

Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
chidiokay:

Just boil it and it will be safe for drinking
That's what I'm planning to do. I'm gonna get two packs of bottled water tomorrow, drink, when it all finished, gonna start boil my water, fill them and keep them I'm the fridge. Thanks
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Agugbadin: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
The heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Atarakpa: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
PussyKing:
then which among the white country is the most wicked people
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by AfonjaPriest: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
This shouldn't come as a surprise anymore. The worst is about to come.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by gebest: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
PussyKing:
honestly speaking, I bought bottle water along Lagos Ibadan express way, when I opened and drank it, behold the water was salty.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by akaahs(m): 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
Creamypie:
While i frown at this, I no dey drink sachet/bottled water b4 self. Na borehole water filled inside big bottles or 4 liter jerrycan put for freezer I dey drink from birth. Its d best. I only drink packaged water when am not home and I get thirsty.
We plenty for this area
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Ameoba300: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Boiled water is the best the best. At home, I boil, decant and filter my water. It's the best water I've been drinking for 2years now.

Absolutely Bro. I make sure all my water gets that 100°c treatment
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by wellmax(m): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Criminal minded individuals
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by MrAmbrose(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
PussyKing:

Not all of them tho.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Bringbackmandat: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Rickmann:

I totally condemn his act but then this is what hardship pushes people into. Ur leaders are wicked and don't care about you.
It's fvcking tough here in Nigeria and survival here is only for the fittest.
Thank God he didn't steal.
it is better for him to steal than what he is doing to the society. He is gradually killing a generation.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Bringbackmandat: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
You guys should come to Jos and see clean water from stone. You can fetch directly from the bore hold to your mouth. God really blessed plateau people with clean water.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
Evil child angry
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by obinna58(m): 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lexusgs430:
I remember many year's ago, I was boarding a J5 bus from Kaduna to Lagos........

At the Kawo bus garage, I bought ragolis bottled water(or what I thought was ragolis)......

Midway through the journey, I started throwing up violently (fellow passengers thought I was drunk)......
This made remember bread wey I chop, I begin search how “signs that you’ve been poisoned for google
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by okorogodwin4(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Quelme:
Ogaga na Peter Obi brother.....
but the man wey airlift your musilm brothers from Sudan is not Peter obi brother my brother I pity you because tribalism and religious bigotry and hatred will never allow you to succeed in life
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Segzy19: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Why he no stay back in Delta to be doing this nonsense? Na Lagos dem dey rush come sha....

Evil!
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by bionixs: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
After taking bottled water , destroy it
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by AstrologyGuru: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
When God Gives You Access To Great People Do This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FAMb64kGaA
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by RingRoadMafia: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
JaskanFactor:

the more ambitious people are the more wicked they get, and it spreads among the rest of the population like fire, as the ambition of others confronts the need of others to survive.

I realised we Nigerians are in danger when it turned out i am hardly in contact with any Nigerian male anymore , the only people am still in contact with are female members of my family and even that too is getting worse.

People dont realise bad behaviour endangers the existence of their entire race, and the whole world at large, but its too late for that now.

Where ever you see people displaying the most flashy lifestyle, you are among the most wicked people.

i dont blame the poor man alone for what he had to do, i blame what others did to him that brought him so low as to do such a thing to survive.

In USA where all races live, the black community are well known for abandoning their people whilst living flashy lifestyle, they say Asians, Arabs, latinos etc stick together through thick and thin, but blacks abandon each other

And a race of people that treat each other bad will forever be slaves to thier enemies.

I now avoid fellow black men like one avoids a Hungary lion, they always want to live beyond their means, and always looking for someone to destroy to maintain an unaffordable lifestyle.

What is now the difference between you and those black people you mentioned who love to abandon their people?
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by olamilarks(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
Creamypie:
While i frown at this, I no dey drink sachet/bottled water b4 self. Na borehole water filled inside big bottles or 4 liter jerrycan put for freezer I dey drink from birth. Its d best. I only drink packaged water when am not home and I get thirsty.
Started boiling water and loading inside freezer this year as price of water wan send me go village!
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by olamilarks(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
SsweetAnn:

How do you purifies your borehole water to be so safe to drink. I wanna know. Thanks
Bringing the water to a rolling boil will kill most pathogens.

1 Like

Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by SalamRushdie: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
PussyKing:

You can say that again
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Lexusgs430: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
obinna58:

This made remember bread wey I chop, I begin search how “signs that you’ve been poisoned for google

The moment the vomiting started, I knew that fake ragolis got me ........ It was like a volcano was erupting .........

No be today, we don dey fraudulent (the incident happened, over 33 years ago)........😁

2 Likes

Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Youngxx: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
SsweetAnn:

Thanks. Guess many homes drinks their water directly from the tap and that is not safe enough because tank get dirty, fliter turns green. Seriously it's not safe. I got borhole but still drink sachet water but as e be like this eh, I wanna start drink from the hole now, looking for ways to make it safe. Thanks

Bros depending on the state you live in matters alot...... Na only Lagos people fit understand dis wan grin grin
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by folake4u(f): 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
People get typhoid from drinking contaminated water.

Why maximize profit at the expense of people lives? It's just crazy.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by justli: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
SsweetAnn:

What are the off chance a sewer leaks into a borehole's water table?

Lately I noticed when it rains, my borehole water produces an offensive smell.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by bigcasava1(m): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
PussyKing:
he is not igbo that's why you are including all Nigeria. Na delta people wicked
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by Shalashaska: 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
1Sharon:
How was he able to seal the bottles? Or nobody noticed?

I'm sure they must have noticed if not he would not have been caught.
Re: Hawker Caught Selling Tap Water Inside Bottle Water To Customers (pix/video) by toprealman: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
Next 10 years the guy will be another portable or Bob.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn / Yahoo Boy Who Impersonated Ooni Of Ife Dupes Two U.S Ladies / List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.