Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,719 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper (44051 Views)

Ogun Governorship: Declare Me Winner - Adebutu Petitions Election Tribunal / Declare Me Winner Or Order Rerun Between Tinubu And Me - Atiku Tells Tribunal / Seyi Makinde: My Salary Is N650,000 As Governor Of Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by tito44: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:
Kudos to Seyi makinde for checkmating his excesses before it spiral beyond control. I think now, Auxilliary is back to default setting, and suing for peace.

Unlike other region (especially down east) , In the Southwest we don't condone lawlessness. We nip the bud at early stage. We dont encourage and cheer on criminality, neither do our governors use every available TV interviews and press releases to beg for the release of a terrorist kept in detention by the government so as to prevent him from further havoc.

You don't condone lawlessness but u condone skull mining. Be making a fool of yourself. Ozwor

4 Likes

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by tballeyy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Why wanted now..is it not the same governor that gave him power...this should be a lesson to MC olumo
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by TheATM: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
omooba969:
Auxiliary Nurse grin
No! registered Nurse
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by lhordspy: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Confirmedzombie: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
This is what every leader is expected to do. Tame every criminal and cultists / Thugs.

Go to South East they hail and cherish criminals alit.

They support their brothers who are criminals, kidnappers and cultist.

Today a once peaceful South East is the 10th deadliest terrorists region in the world.

Is unfortunate that all this happen under the watch of Peter Obi their grand patron.

3 Likes

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by toprealman: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
This guy has fuel stations all over Ibandan . In Nigeria, crime thrives because the political elites use it as a tool to remain in power.

2 Likes

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Jubrilv(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
sonature1:

I would have taken you seriously if I hadn't seen how Escobar ruined what would have been a decent and beautiful Lagos State with thugs and touts.

BTW, kudos to GSM! We must continue to praise leaders who work hard to make this country sane for all hardworking, right-thinking people.

And how is Lagos state happened to be your reference
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Goodman2023: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:
Kudos to Seyi makinde for checkmating his excesses before it spiral beyond control. I think now, Auxilliary is back to default setting, and suing for peace.

Unlike other region (especially down east) , In the Southwest we don't condone lawlessness. We nip the bud at early stage. We dont encourage and cheer on criminality, neither do our governors use every available TV interviews and press releases to beg for the release of a terrorist kept in detention by the government so as to prevent him from further havoc.

One bag of cocaine for you... since that's what motivates you

1 Like

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Enemyofpeace: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nigeria a country where morons, illiterates, touts and vagabonds are in control of the people
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Nice2023(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

How i wish nairaland owner will find u a job.

Ur hate for easterners is so much that,u are now sounding like a failure.

Any man who lives a life of comparison hardly succeed and the way u talk about people who don't care about u speaks more of how ignorance u are.

I only pity ur children...knowing that their father is a bigot and a tribalist.

Terrible!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by GboyegaD(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
What right has he to say he can't be declared wanted? He should present himself first as the issue is now the State vs. Auxiliary. He needs to explain how he got those weapons found in his home.

1 Like

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Buffalo2(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
omooba969:
Auxiliary Nurse grin
grin
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by cliqtips: 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

He was only released because of the election and now that the election is over. They now know that he's dangerous to the society and want him to go back to prison
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Addme: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
See this one dey whine Makinde
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
ogify1:

Dey play

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Some people are bigger than the law.
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by koresh: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bobloco:
"Mr Tinubu’s many controversies, from perjury, multiple identities, corruption to documented drug-trafficking, are also beginning to embolden the country’s darker instincts, with politicians, officials and security operatives, making a show of competing for who is the baddest gangster."

You must be a fool ELLU P
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by solmusdesigns: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Naso this guy go be free after killing my guy

RIP Rahman
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Traplord09: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ask4bigneyo:
This is not funny...

Kindly change the future of your generation unborn by mining this coin.

KYC is already going on to some selected pioneers.

Check my signature.

you have your
Pi
to sell call below 👇.or WhatsApp 💬💬↙️

Still struggling and thinking about government.
Fine your way out ....
For those that what to sell
PI

0816051480**💬🤙:::::::::

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by darealez(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

We must all quit deceiving ourselves and take responsibilities. Tribal sentiment in the face of criminality must be set aside

Takes like this with a silent shade at the Igbo tribe is dunce. Even the temporary president is a criminal from the Southwest. Omo Yoruba oni jibiti, ologun olooro and janduku!

The oppression in Lagos is not East, and the East has a fair right to secession.

1 Like

Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by abobote: 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

We must all quit deceiving ourselves and take responsibilities. Tribal sentiment in the face of criminality must be set aside
Tribalistic comments give some of you orgasm
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by faithfull18(f): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
Hehehe
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
this looks serious, He wants him to pay for the killings In iwo road.
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Jagabanarmy: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Operation no mercy for criminals in this renewed hope era
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by blaise26abj(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Menclothing:
Government is bigger than anyone

Don’t be deceived every state in Nigeria have nurtw union and Dey collect money daily from members

Government should get involved pay them salaries and all revenue to government

Government is Not bigger than anyone in nigeria . Else subsidy cabal will be in jail and subsidy will remain
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by cedricksly: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

nonsense, who gave him the power in the first place It is hightime governors starts doing this park and park revenue thing the right way which will be technology inclined. If graduate in the states are being employed to get a 100k monthly as revenue collector or park managements I'm sure they will be grateful, but these governors(seyi makinde exempted) uses these touts to win and rug elections and then give them parks to control as a repayment for their loyalty during election, now when they grow out of proportion you start complaining..
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by udemzyudex(m): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
Alaanu Auxiliary.
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by Savechild23: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
Deed done
Re: Auxiliary To Police: You Can't Declare Me Wanted, Seyi Makinde My Destiny Helper by osuofia2(m): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
lhordspy:

You made a lot of Sense, no pampering of thugs turned agitator na small Dem de start

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fubara issues Executive Order relocating legislative sittings to Govt House / A 1967 British Newspaper Headline Of A Nigerian Man Helping The UK (pics) / Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.