Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship (5422 Views)

A Comparison Between APC Vs PDP Inaugural State Campaigns / All APC Governors Absent As Buhari Chairs Inaugural Meeting Of Campaign Council / Text Of The Inaugural Press Conference By Bukola Saraki, DG PDP Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by bestofnollywood: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sweden has officially recognized sex as a sport and is gearing up to host its inaugural sex competition next week. Participants in the championship will engage in sex sessions lasting up to six hours per day. The winners will be determined by a panel of judges, with audience influence also taken into account.

The European Sex Championship is scheduled to commence on June 8 and will span a period of six weeks. Participants will engage in sexual activities ranging from 45 minutes to one hour daily, depending on the duration of their matches.

Reports indicate that the audience will play a role in the decision-making process, observing various aspects of the sexual activities. Factors such as chemistry between partners, sexual knowledge, and endurance levels will be considered in determining the winners.

Interestingly, participants will also receive points based on their knowledge of the ancient Sanskrit scripture on sex and eroticism, the Kamasutra....

Read More

Source:
https://applesbite.com/sweden-to-host-inaugural-european-sex-championship-recognizing-sex-as-a-competitive-sport/

1 Like

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by dustmalik: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by Parachoko: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
Pandora no go last for 10 seconds if e compete

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by Ihateheadslamer: 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
So many men will kick the bucket should tinubu allow this kind madness in Nigeria
Parachoko:
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by Ihateheadslamer: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
The same pandora his son is chilling in America
Parachoko:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by Hoelujohn: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
Parachoko:
I want to register Jagaban for the competition. I want him to Bulaba those Europe girls

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by Praxis758: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
Evil in the guise of civilization.

Promotion of immorality brought down the old Roman Empire.

Just wait and see how chaste people will clap for this anathema.

6 Likes

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by Fashionista01(f): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Agbado will last for 58 hours if he compete.

12 Likes

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by tobechi74: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
What’s Wrong With Sex?
Is there anything wrong with two people coming together and just having sex — for fun — without first having an emotionally intimate relationship (assuming safe sex is practiced of course)?

I was raised to believe the answer to this is yes, that there is something wrong with it.

As a sophomore in high school, I had to write a school paper on why premarital sex was wrong. I did the assignment and regurgitated what I needed to get an A.

Privately I had doubts about what I was taught. And of course I went ahead and had premarital sex anyway, which turned out to be a lot of fun with no guilt or regret.

Looking back, I think I would have preferred to get an F on that assignment and had more fun instead.

Your sexual orientation does not define you
Today I see absolutely nothing wrong with having sex just for fun, as long as it’s done safely and consensually. I think those who feel that sex is wrong, dirty, or immoral are terribly repressed. I’ve never met a genuinely happy person that felt this way about sex. Perhaps if such people just got laid more often, they wouldn’t be so grumpy.

Prerequisites for Sex
What prerequisites do we actually need to engage in sex? A willing partner is really all that’s required. If you have a willing partner, you can have sex.

Serious rocket science here, eh?

Just to be clear, let’s assume your body and your partner’s body are physically capable of having sex as well.

All other rules, constraints, and requirements arise from social conditioning and are therefore unnecessary.

You don’t need to be married or in a committed relationship.

You don’t need to be dating.

You don’t need to be in love.

You don’t need an opposite-sex partner.

You don’t need to be exclusive with your partner.

Your partner doesn’t need to be exclusive with you.

You don’t need to be programmed in multiple techniques.

You don’t even need to have met the other person first.

All you need is consent

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by Grit2943(m): 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
The rate at which lasciviousness is spreading is alarming.
Reorientate us again Lord.

3 Likes

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by Starhearts: 1:32am On Jun 04, 2023
I know two Obidient member wey dey Sweden 🇸🇪 dat will apply 4 d competition

Emeka nd Nancy sure 4 me

2 Likes

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by Buharidgeneral: 1:50am On Jun 04, 2023
6 weeks of serious backing. That's good but water man will get tire ooo
Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by 00FFT00(m): 1:55am On Jun 04, 2023
Parachoko:

Tinubu wey him preek don die since. Na Bayo and Gbaja dey help am wire madam

1 Like

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by IkeIgboNiile(m): 2:15am On Jun 04, 2023
How can i join? grin

I know Tinubu's manhood get rise without help. No wonder why his wife was acting like a Hot b!tch in red chamber. Such disgrace.
Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by wildernessVoice: 4:25am On Jun 04, 2023
END TIME COMPETITION
( SATANIC INVENTION)

Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Psalms 106:29 Thus they provoked him to anger with their inventions: and the plague brake in upon them.
Psalms 106:39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.

Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Romans 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Romans 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

4 Likes

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by unclejb2(m): 4:42am On Jun 04, 2023
What am I still doing in Nigeria? How do I prequalify myself for this competition and what is the prize money for the winner?

1 Like

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by grandstar(m): 5:11am On Jun 04, 2023
Complete utter nonsense.

Europeans are extremely secular, hence this nonsense. Their aversion to religion is probably more pronounced in the Scandinavian countries where generous welfare services make them lack nothing so "don't need God"

4 Likes

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by Vinnie2000(m): 5:30am On Jun 04, 2023
They should make it World, just like FIFA world cup na. sad

Nigeria go win am If Benue Girls and Calabar Girls REPRESENT us. smiley kiss
Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by Channel54: 5:31am On Jun 04, 2023
Parachoko:

BAT will not even have erection to start with.

3 Likes

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by ArchiLimited: 5:34am On Jun 04, 2023
I will say it. Endtime
Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by Vinnie2000(m): 5:34am On Jun 04, 2023
Hoelujohn:

I want to register Jagaban for the competition. I want him to Bulaba those Europe girls

See this one.😏

Somebody that canNOT hold Biro properly.😕

U think it's a Cassava and AGBADO or Ewedu/Amala mulching competition? sad

1 Like

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by Axis313(m): 5:59am On Jun 04, 2023
I think they said it is we Africans who don't know anything except sex,If the same thing happen in Africa now,we will be hearing things like "Africans are backward"

3 Likes

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by Quintopia: 6:14am On Jun 04, 2023
Axis313:
I think they said it is we Africans who don't know anything except sex,If the same thing happen in Africa now,we will be hearing things like "Africans are backward"

Exactly. The thread would have been filled with people condemning and racially abusing ''the black man''.

Nigerians and their colonial mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by AdesegunSanni89: 6:19am On Jun 04, 2023
I go like participate o
Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by alpharoyalty: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2023
Next, they will introduce gay sex competition.
SMH to a lost generation

2 Likes

Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by Gaabasky: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2023
Wen u don't have anything to worry about again
Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by Nahunger(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2023
Abeg make them invite me, invite dam niggar slawomir, with jeon, iyaebe, jennyclay, sifiora 😋😋😋😋😋 me and dam niggar go share the largesse equally
Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by MJluv(f): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2023
tobechi74:
What’s Wrong With Sex?
Is there anything wrong with two people coming together and just having sex — for fun — without first having an emotionally intimate relationship (assuming safe sex is practiced of course)?

I was raised to believe the answer to this is yes, that there is something wrong with it.

As a sophomore in high school, I had to write a school paper on why premarital sex was wrong. I did the assignment and regurgitated what I needed to get an A.

Privately I had doubts about what I was taught. And of course I went ahead and had premarital sex anyway, which turned out to be a lot of fun with no guilt or regret.

Looking back, I think I would have preferred to get an F on that assignment and had more fun instead.

Your sexual orientation does not define you
Today I see absolutely nothing wrong with having sex just for fun, as long as it’s done safely and consensually. I think those who feel that sex is wrong, dirty, or immoral are terribly repressed. I’ve never met a genuinely happy person that felt this way about sex. Perhaps if such people just got laid more often, they wouldn’t be so grumpy.

Prerequisites for Sex
What prerequisites do we actually need to engage in sex? A willing partner is really all that’s required. If you have a willing partner, you can have sex.

Serious rocket science here, eh?

Just to be clear, let’s assume your body and your partner’s body are physically capable of having sex as well.

All other rules, constraints, and requirements arise from social conditioning and are therefore unnecessary.

You don’t need to be married or in a committed relationship.

You don’t need to be dating.

You don’t need to be in love.

You don’t need an opposite-sex partner.

You don’t need to be exclusive with your partner.

Your partner doesn’t need to be exclusive with you.

You don’t need to be programmed in multiple techniques.

You don’t even need to have met the other person first.

All you need is consent

Definitely not the Tobechi I know; there's no way on earth he'd have acquiesced to this madness by the Swedes.
Re: Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship by seborrhic: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2023
Praxis758:
Evil in the guise of civilization.

Promotion of immorality brought down the old Roman Empire.

Just wait and see how chaste people will clap for this anathema.
Funny,how come your own "moral" African societies are the most underdeveloped in the world.
From Senegal to Gambia to Uganda,to Nigeria,down the whole black African region with their hypocrisy of being religious and carrying out biblical injunctions,underdevelopment,poverty and strife rule the continent.
Why has their morality not made them developed in even one single developmental indices?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Wins ICT State Govt Of The Year Award / FG To Upgrade 19 Rail Tracks To Standard Gauge / Tinubu & Wife Were Drug Lords In D USA - Mrayedee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.