Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer (24151 Views)

The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by USembassyAbuja: 5:29am On Jun 05, 2023
apstpaulg:
Rip, the great one. Your tenacity in the midst of persecution was great.
Not much people know how much you suffered in the forests & mountains of Iragbiji (osun State) for 3yrs, before the inurguration of ur great ministry SCOAN.
Not much knew that as at 2018, you had done a global philantrophic gesture of 2billion dollars.
Not much knew that u even owned an "oil block" in SS Nigeria.
Not much have known, that u were the one, who adviced the late president Yaradua to grant amnesty to the militant in the ND, to end the hostilities there.
And so on...
In ur ministerial life, u were highly critized, yet no outward response of hate, from u.
Undoubtably, u were a rare gem, an unoticed epitom of success, secretly admired & emmulated by other MOG, & World leaders.
Your disciples truly betrayed u. That was just the bane of ur short-lived mission.
You tried though.
I was ur secret admirer.
Rip the GREAT PHILANTROPIST (Temitope Balogun Joshua).
You really know much. The disciples really did bad. I was watching yinka and ann some mins back and I can’t still believe they are doing what I watched
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by hotspec(m): 6:44am On Jun 05, 2023
chieveboy:

Why not help them facilitate this?
you that is led by holy spirit, what positive things have you contributed to humanity apart from this hatred, even to a dead man. Judge not...
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by chieveboy(m): 6:56am On Jun 05, 2023
hotspec:
you that is led by holy spirit, what positive things have you contributed to humanity apart from this hatred, even to a dead man. Judge not...

Led by which spirit?

My positive contribution is to point people to the danger of running to so-called miracle centers. They should contact God themselves.

That he died, ot doesn't absolve him of his physical and spiritual crimes against myself.l and others.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by GloriousGbola: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Hmmm, you have a lot to learn. you couldn't even have the patience to read and understand before replying. FYI the first post of mine you replied to was sarcastic. if you did read it you'd have noticed but you didn't read so you keep arguing with someone who agrees with
you

you seem to have that effect on peopel

coco also took you seriously

maybe you need to add the /s

as a naija matter, it is very hard to tell where people stand on religious matters
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Gmone: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2023
chieveboy:

Lol

If Christians know certain things eh, hmm

Asides from my own experience with TB Joshua, try get the book "The TB Joshua I Know" by Bisola Hephzi-bah Johnson.

You can watch her interviews on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS_YW_RUQTA&t=3205s

What is the condition of this man you posted his videos? He is no where to be found. He was busy criticizing men of God but now matter don change
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by obama99: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2023
chieveboy:

What hate? you sound like the moment you introduce that word, criticism automatically becomes hate and we would be silenced.

I was t to believe you still need time to grow up. Best of luck
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by chieveboy(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2023
Gmone:

What is the condition of this man you posted his videos? He is no where to be found. He was busy criticizing men of God but now matter don change

I am not sure how your logic vindicates the people he criticizes. Especially how people employ voodoo and all manner of means to eliminate those who criticize them.

Sunday Adelaja is very much around to answer your question.

Do you know the major suspect in the assassination of Professor Pellar? Do you know the background story?

That someone who criticizes people dies does not absolve people of allegations. As a mater of fact, it validates the allegation sort of.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by shonepa(m): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2023
RIP
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Maximus692(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Will you like to know how to IDENTIFY false prophets?

Well TB Joshua is just one of the FAKE prophets and Jesus has given you the key to IDENTIFY them so if you care to know we can both reason from the scriptures! Isaiah 1:18

May you have PEACE!
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by hopefulLandlord: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:

you seem to have that effect on peopel

coco also took you seriously

maybe you need to add the /s

as a naija matter, it is very hard to tell where people stand on religious matters
Putting that ruins the purpose
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by hotspec(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
chieveboy:

Led by which spirit?

My positive contribution is to point people to the danger of running to so-called miracle centers. They should contact God themselves.

That he died, ot doesn't absolve him of his physical and spiritual crimes against myself.l and others.
you could have seek for redress regarding the crimes you said he committed rather than this cheap blackmails
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by chieveboy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
hotspec:
you could have seek for redress regarding the crimes you said he committed rather than this cheap blackmails

Listen my friend, the person you are talking to is not one that cowers when words like "cheap blackmail" are introduced, I see it for what it is: a very weak gimmick by a novice at silencing criticism.

Seek Redress where? Do you think people didn't attempt to? Where is the justice since then? Can you prove black magic in court?

Do you know the people who lost their lives getting justice from those guys?

You just watch TV and develop feelings for things you don't understand.

People who have been there and who delved into the backroom of that place are talking, you're here talking of "cheap blackmail".
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by hotspec(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
chieveboy:

Do you know the people who lost their lives getting justice from those guys?

People who have been there and who delved into the backroom of that place are talking, you're here talking of "cheap blackmail".

I hope you've been there also? I smell jealousy and hatred on your own part. Which steps have you taken to seek physical redress? And if that isn't working, what of spiritual redress? Or you don't believe in the power of your prayers again?
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Spindletop: 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Rayban25:
Tb Joshua was a fake prophet with his staged miracles...I dont know how gullible Nigerians still dont know that till now..he should rot very well in hell

May GOD forgive you and your Amadioha generations
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Spindletop: 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maximus692:

Well TB Joshua is just one of the FAKE prophets and Jesus has given you the key to IDENTIFY them so if you care to know we can both reason from the scriptures! Isaiah 1:18

May you have PEACE!

You are also a FAKE prophet and pagan for criticising a man of GOD. Judge not that ye may not be judged
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Maximus692(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Spindletop:

You are also a FAKE prophet and pagan for criticising a man of GOD. JUDGE not that ye may not be judged

Do you know the meaning of JUDGE in Israel?

Ọmọ it simply means stoning a sinner to death not saying what you know regarding right and wrong! smiley
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by chieveboy(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
hotspec:
I hope you've been there also? I smell jealousy and hatred on your own part. Which steps have you taken to seek physical redress? And if that isn't working, what of spiritual redress? Or you don't believe in the power of your prayers again?

You obviously don't read. You're asking me if I was there.

Jealousy? How old are you please?

Don't bother answering. We have reached the end of discussion.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Femi8586(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Righteousness2:

My sincere prayer for you and fellow folks like you is, may your eyes be open! May it not be opened when it is too late.

I'm not surprised at your response. We all know most of all pentecostal pastors in CAN hate him. For what reason? No genuine reason
No allegation of him being fake has been proven to be true till today.
Coz they don't understand his calling. He has no spiritual godfather among them etc. For that reason, he is fake. To you as well, he is fake while you are real.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Femi8586(m): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maximus692:

May you have PEACE!

What does he do that makes him fake. Prove it.

Una go just dey lay allegations without evidence.

Till today, folks like you still haven't been able to prove any allegations against him.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Maximus692(m): 2:36am On Jun 06, 2023
Femi8586:

What does he do that makes him fake. Prove it. Una go just dey lay allegations without evidence. Till today, folks like you still haven't been able to prove any allegations against him.

It must interest you that i'm not just one of the misinformed churchgoers around you laying false allegations.
TB Joshua is one of religious title chiefs in Nigeria {Matthew 23:8-10} He gathers people only for them to contribute money so that he decides how the money is spent whereas the purpose of Christianity is to make them preachers going to preach in all their neighbourhood {Matthew 10:11-13} that's what the founder of Christianity laid down not just doing what people likes but doing things according to the arrangement Jesus Christ laid down.
That's why he said "by their FRUITS you will know them" {Matthew 7:16} so if TB Joshua can't lead by going from house to house and helping his members to do the same then his establishment has nothing to do with Christianity what people noticed in Antioch that made them call Jesus' disciples CHRISTIANS is their activities which was the same with what the msn called Christ laid down! Act 11:26
So you can see now that all those claiming pastors are also FAKE not just TB Joshua.
They ought to make disciples who will be preaching zealously and industriously teaching in all their neighbourhood not just going to sing, clap and dance in a place then return home, that's not the purpose for which Christ Jesus commissioned the movement called Christianity.
Thanks
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by hotspec(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2023
chieveboy:

You obviously don't read. You're asking me if I was there.

Jealousy? How old are you please?

Don't bother answering. We have reached the end of discussion.
I shouldn't answer? Speak to the issue. Why haven't you, personally, seek for legal and spiritual redress, if truly you were offended. I remembered a woman like you over a decade ago, selling CDs and attending crusades saying she's Lucifers agents that Dave power to some top pastors and musicians, she started singing another song when she was sued and dragged to prison. She's someone I know. But she couldn't substantiate her claim. My final advise for u is.... As a Christian, use ur spare time to find more about God and how you can grow rather than finding faults at people. You're not the one that called them, whether they're sent by God or using demonic power, they will, just like you, give accounts to God, and not you.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Legal001: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
He will forever be remembered
Rest In Peace prophet of God
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Iyasaburi: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
BusinessPlan22:

I know this , but how you see Suleiman

I don't know suleiman but I have followed Fatai for a long time
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Iyasaburi: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
lolu2019:
his miracles are not fake.u can say,they are temporary.i have had encounter with two people healed by him.but,it was just temporary.

Very funny!
Temporary miracle, what is that?
That shows the fakeness of the man
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Gmone: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2023
chieveboy:

I am not sure how your logic vindicates the people he criticizes. Especially how people employ voodoo and all manner of means to eliminate those who criticize them.

Sunday Adelaja is very much around to answer your question.

Hahahahaha.. I guess you knew he ran out of his base in Ukraine? The largest church in Ukraine turns a mirage because he was busy destroying the image of Nigerian great men of God who worked so so heard to attain the level they are now. My brother, this life is full of mystery, know this and have peace. Forget SM rants, it leads no where.

Do you know the major suspect in the assassination of Professor Pellar? Do you know the background story?

That someone who criticizes people dies does not absolve people of allegations. As a mater of fact, it validates the allegation sort of.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by chieveboy(m): 8:39am On Jun 08, 2023
Gmone:

Learn how to quote on Nairaland and then rephrase what you want to say again.

From what I got on your post and logic:

Dele Giwa was bombed because he criticized someone, let's "hahahaha" to that. He lost his life.

A woman whom TBJ sexually abused her daughter and which case is still lingering in Lagos High court didn't get justice till date. Let's "hahahahaha" to that.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by MisterBanny(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
MrBanner:

You're a very stupid fellow

You're even more stupid

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Medical Doctor Verifys And Confirms 10 Cases Of Faith Healing / Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? / The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.