Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,487 members, 7,861,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day (26671 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Fiscus105(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2023
I don't think north central will still be agitating for position in national assembly again.

Party chairman central.

SGF central.

1 Like

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by solmusdesigns: 9:33am On Jun 04, 2023
Xhuntra:

I am not here to keep arguing with u.
My promise to you is that hand go catch you soon.

The whole world needs to know how u keep scamming people, so they can desist from having business dealings with you. You re not to be trusted

Don't be a coward post your profile if you no go sleep for CID tonight

Try me

Hometraining wey you no get we go give you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Xhuntra: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Don't be a coward post your profile if you no go sleep for CID tonight

Try me

Hometraining wey you no get we go give you

The whole world have seen ur true self, they will know better not to have any sort of business deal with u coz u sure will scam them.

To you, it's just a game.

You can't even threaten me with CID. If them born ur mama well, drop ur real number here and I will show u how the game is played. Na for DSS dungeon u go sleep till u re sent to jail for OBT

1 Like

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by MrAgbako: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2023
Ipob idiots ..

Useless and selfish people. It is in them like it is in uzor kalu the south east emilokan😂

1 Like

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Isobug: 9:35am On Jun 04, 2023
APCNig:
Let's go.

Orji Uzor Kalu wants to be buried politically like Bukola Saraki, Rotimit Amaechi the new upcoming musician, and fake Pastpr Judas Yemi Osinbajo. The three listed and several others were buried politically by Emilokan Tinubu after their betrayal. Orji Uzor Kalu wants to join them.

At first, he took Ahmed Lawan to Buhari and introduced Ahmed Lawan as the consensus candidate of the South East instead of supporting a fellow SOutherner. Now, he wants the SOutherners which he worked against to now support him. I think his forefathers must be MAD. HE will soon be chased out of APC just as he was chased out of PDP some years back.
Fellow southerner kill you you there.

3 Likes

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Jostoman: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2023
PureFace1:
I'm sure It is Orji Uzor Kalu fighting against the emerging of Akpabio as senate president, South South and South East are one in the mud, South East only want south south as long as they continue playing second fiddle to them.
And they vote massively for jonathan from south south? some people will just be writing comment for the sake of writing comment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by solmusdesigns: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2023
Xhuntra:

The whole world have seen ur true self, they will know better not to have any sort of business deal with u coz u sure will scam them.

To you, it's just a game.

You can't even threaten my with CID. If them born ur mama well, drop ur real number here and I will show u how the game is played. Na for DSS dungeon u go sleep till u re sent to jail for OBT

No dey talk too much like bitch.. Solmus limited is a registered company

If them born your mama well drop your details and provide any evidence to your allegations

Oloriburuku online nuisance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Blackdisciple(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Why is Kalu always acting like a spoiler

He is just a desperate chicken

2 Likes

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by MrAgbako: 9:40am On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

If them born your mama well drop your details and provide any evidence to your allegations

Wahala Wahala. Wahala😂
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Jostoman: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2023
Their palava, na APC matter so e no concern me.
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Xhuntra: 9:41am On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Lol, I should provide evidence of your scams?? More like Escobar asking me to show him what a coke looks like.

This is my very last warning to you, else you will receive it brutal
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Mantahirdra(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2023
Already North Central have National Chairman Party and SGF . And they may get Majority Leader , Chief Whip . So who Exclude them ?
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by PureFace1(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2023
Jostoman:
And they vote massively for jonathan from south south? some people will just be writing comment for the sake of writing comment.

They didn't have much of an option

Jonathan also contested on the platform of their beloved PDP

1 Like

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by solmusdesigns: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2023
Xhuntra:

Lol, I should provide evidence of your scams?? More like Escobar asking me to show him what a coke looks like.

This is my very last warning to you, else you will receive it brutal

Shut up... Little online coward troll

Oloshi

You think you are annonymous abi

Continue

Curse wey dey follow your Generation you dey gather am online

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Xhuntra: 9:44am On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Shut up... Little online coward troll

Oloshi

You think you are annonymous abi

Continue

Curse wey dey follow your Generation you dey gather am online

And you scamming people all the time, curse won't follow u abi?
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Acekidc4(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Ogun will kill your father if you are telling a lie on me

Where I Sabi you

Character assassination is now part of political joke to you nuisance
Dunce

Are you minding the idiot, emotional blackmail is their way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Acekidc4(m): 9:57am On Jun 04, 2023
GeneralPula:
Good..

Godswill is the God’s will for the president of senate..

Right on Spot........Your head dey dere Sir.

2 Likes

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Acekidc4(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

If them born your mama well post this false accusations with your real profile

Oloriburuku

As you attempt to assassinate my character falsely as a stranger.. he no go better for your mama wey no train you

Ogun will wipe you after causing you pain

Oloshi

A big AMEN to that. Rubbish elements

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by EmmyCC: 10:01am On Jun 04, 2023
Akungitit:
Let them cry,even if Remi was there what can they do about it?
Allow IPOB losers to cry.
My vex is that they gave Deputy speaker to IPOB while ignoring North Central. That will never stand. NC for Deputy Speaker.

1 Like

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by ubox: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2023
Fiscus105:
I don't think north central will still be agitating for position in national assembly again.

Party chairman central.

NGF central.

SGF Central
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Steinmann: 10:06am On Jun 04, 2023
DAY 6 (STOLEN MANDATE)

1 Like

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by EmmyCC: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2023
PureFace1:
I'm sure It is Orji Uzor Kalu fighting against the emerging of Akpabio as senate president, South South and South East are one in the mud, South East only want south south as long as they continue playing second fiddle to them.
At the end every politician is fighting for his selfish interest. Yemi Osinbajo went against Tinubu.
The oneness of Southeast and Southsouth is not in question that's why when other zones rejected GEJ it was the 2 that voted him.
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by EmmyCC: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2023
LordGuru1:
Sincerely, it is very sad to note that the most Bitter Opposers to SouthSouth Apabio Senate Presidency is Kalu's People. Even from their posts here on Nairaland, I was shocked beyond words to notice them same Ipobb people are the ones that immediately started Campaign of Calumny against Apabio Senate Presidency. They are just so satanically Selfish, they hate to see any other Person on Top if it's not from own Jealousy-eaten bitter souls. Yes, they almost Deceived and Enslaved PH People with "you are our brothers" if not that Woke came to their rescue. They would have put their Person as they wanted to do in Lagos and soon start saying PortHacourt is a no man's land.
Speak for OUK and his fellow politicians. Southeast masses are not interested in who APC gives what.

1 Like

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by MatrixCircle: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2023
Buhari's administration was just a total waste of precious 8 years.
When one hear Tinubu speaking, one will know this is how a President is supposed to speak intelligently and realistically of what the Nigeria situation is. Addressing matters head on.
Look at the heavy liabilities Buhari administration left behind. Even last minutes heavy withdrawals from the national treasury.

It's really a tough time and a hard pill for Tinubu to swallow. The debt they left behind.

Well God is in control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by jackbennie: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo Tinubu administration go favor those wey double there hustle . My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on Celebrity Gossips and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

This is a golden opportunity to break the yoke of poverty. If you dull na you sabi o
interested
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by EmmyCC: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2023
MatrixCircle:
Buhari's administration was just a total waste of precious 8 years.
When one hear Tinubu speaking, one will know this is how a President is supposed to speak intelligently and realistically of what the Nigeria situation is. Addressing matters head on.
Look at the heavy liabilities Buhari administration left behind. Even last minutes heavy withdrawals from the national treasury.

It's really a tough time and a hard pill for Tinubu to swallow. The debt they left behind.

Well God is in control.
As if you didn't vote Buhari twice.
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by 9gerian: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2023
Simple. The southwest and southeast can never agree politically. They will always work at cross purposes, at least if we go by repeated history. Just look around and you will have your answer.

solmusdesigns:
Why is Kalu always acting like a spoiler

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Saraki Used And Dumped PDP Senators- The Nigerianpilot / Internally Generated Revenue At State Level (2016) / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.