Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) (1250 Views)

Prophet Divine Okoh's Marriage Ends After 3 Months For Not Keeping To Promise / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by ecolime(m): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Extract of my Personal testimony in church today with lessons for the modern day family.

Children of God, Praise the Lord!!! (3 times)

I bless the name of God for healing me of Diabetes. I was diagnosed of Type 1 diabetes on November 28, 2022.

Type 1 diabetes means my Pancreas has packed up, and I will forever be taking insulin injections and medicine to put my blood sugar under control.

I accepted my fate and was managing this condition until April this year when routine hospital checks show I have developed urinary tract infection and stage 2 kidney disease. My kidney was leaking protein (Proteinuria) and at the verge of complete failure.

The new development sent me panicking. I took annual leave at my office and travelled to RCCG redemption camp. I prayed at the old auditorium altar, and I returned home two days after. Early May, I texted my Parish Pastor about my condition. He called me back and prayed for me over the phone.

For the next few days, I ensured I lived a 100% holy life, prayed, fasted for a day, and remained committed to God. My spiritual fathers back home in Lagos joined me in prayers and my deliverance was confirmed.

To God be the Glory, God has healed me miraculously now, and I have been celebrating this victory for a week plus now.

1. No more insulin injections before eating.

2. No more expensive Metformin and glymeperide tablets.

3. No more diabetes. Both high sugar and low sugar is gone forever.

4. No more kidney disease.

5. No more frequent urination, blurry vision, and neuropathy.

ALL GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY FOR MAKING ME A CANDIDATE OF HIS MERCY.

++ cabin2

8 Likes

Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by ecolime(m): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Lessons

1. Not all sicknesses are 'normal'. Some are actually spiritual attacks that invade the body in the form of known medical condition.

2. Sin makes us vulnerable to the devil. Before deliverance commenced, God spoke to my spiritual fathers that I was found wanting in three areas which I must first settle:

a. Anger-- Depression, hormonal imbalance from taking artificial insulin and pains from living with a lifelong ailment turned me the sweet fellow to an easily irritated guy. As a family man, my kids started getting scared of me. As a lead at work, my subordinates too noticed the ugly side of me.

b. Lies-- I called it white lies because the nature of my work makes me sugar coat what is not to customers. A liar is no different from other sinners before God.

c. Not committing my resources to the kingdom. Well, the Tithe I paid last Month May was my first since 2019. A whole 4 years. My idea of tithing was that I only need it for personal Prosperity. Since I was doing great without tithing, why then should I give God a whole 10%?.. Foolish me.

1 Like

Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by ecolime(m): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
Healing Process:

After settling my issues with God.

Deliverance process took 5 days. I fasted for just a day (broke the fast at 1pm grin) and was prayed for over the phone whenever I return from work (via WhatsApp).

During each sessions, I could feel the movement of holy spirit all over my body. Infact, I always hold my Phones with both hands so it doesn't fall of my hands.

Before now, I used to think most people that fall under God's annoiting where actors or demon possessed. Now I know better.

As for where the attack came from, it's well known now but I won't divulge that here.

1 Like

Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by ecolime(m): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
Final words

1. Holiness is not negotiable. If you live a holy life, the devil has nothing on you else you are a very easy prey.

2. There is no substitute for prayers. Always pray without ceasing.

3. If you are not born-again, you are putting your life both earthly and eternity in jeopardy. Give your life to Christ and join a bible believing church.

1 Like

Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by Tjra: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
Thank God for your healing.
Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by JeffreyJunior: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
So the diabetes magically disappeared just like that and you said it's type1, not type2 right? I know type2 can be reversed but not type1.

I guess during your stay in the camp, you fasted as well. You probably ate less, had more water to drink and due to the amount of shouting, jumping, binding and casting you guys do during your usual dangerous prayers, you sweated a lot. Those can bring down your numbers for a while but don't be deceived.

Oga, you better keep an eye on your A1C and continue managing your diabetes until scientists and not religious leaders get a real cure for it. That is if you truly have the illness sef.

3 Likes

Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by Manuella4ace: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
The only thing I can tell you is
Avoid sugary things, junk food, local herbs, alcohol, juice.

Water should be the only liquid you should be taking, and eat healthy, exercise daily.
Everything must not be spiritual attack, but know God.
Whenever you have slight blurry vision, get utazi leaf, wash them and eat.

Be observant, check you sugar levels, God will help us all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
ecolime:
Extract of my Personal testimony in church today with lessons for the modern day family.

I bless the name of God for healing me of Diabetes. I was diagnosed of Type 1 diabetes on November 28, 2022.

Type 1 diabetes means my Pancreas has packed up, and I will forever be taking insulin injections and medicine to put my blood sugar under control.

I accepted my fate and was managing this condition until April this year when routine hospital checks show I have developed urinary tract infection and stage 2 kidney disease. My kidney was leaking protein (Proteinuria) and at the verge of complete failure.

The new development sent me panicking. I took annual leave at my office and travelled to RCCG redemption camp. I prayed at the old auditorium altar, and I returned home. On May 6, which was my birthday, I texted my Parish Pastor about my condition. He called me back and prayed for me over the phone.

For the next few days, I ensured I lived a 100% holy life, prayed, fasted, and remained committed to God. My spiritual fathers back home in Lagos joined me in prayers and my deliverance was confirmed.

To God be the Glory, God has healed me miraculously now, and I have been celebrating this victory for a week plus now.

Where's the objective evidence of healing??
Have you repeated your FBS since then? How many times, and what are the values so far?
How about the stage CKD? What's your current Urea and Creatinine levels and estimated GFR?
And Urinalysis? No more protein in urine?

Let's know about all these things, please.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by ecolime(m): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Where's the objective evidence of healing??
Have you repeated your FBS since then? How many times, and what are the values so far?
How about the stage CKD? What's your current Urea and Creatinine levels and estimated GFR?
And Urinalysis? No more protein in urine?

Let's know about all these things, please.

Last 5 FBS below:

a1C is 4.81%

Zero Protein in my urine.

Not a medical person so don't know much of these terms but my Kidney health tests shows my kidney are perfectly healthy.

Expecting results of second confirmatory tests.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by ecolime(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
God even added a bonus miracle 🙏

For BP, Systolic Pressure used to be 140+, Diastolic 85+ and Heart beat 90 min...

All glory to God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by ecolime(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
So the diabetes magically disappeared just like that and you said it's type1, not type2 right? I know type2 can be reversed but not type1.

I guess during your stay in the camp, you fasted as well. You probably ate less, had more water to drink and due to the amount of shouting, jumping, binding and casting you guys do during your usual dangerous prayers, you sweated a lot. Those can bring down your numbers for a while but don't be deceived.

Oga, you better keep an eye on your A1C and continue managing your diabetes until scientists and not religious leaders get a real cure for it. That is if you truly have the illness sef.
A fool says in his heart, there is no God. I am not here to argue my restoration with anyone. It's meant to be a one-off post for those seeking the face of God because I am a living testimony.

My experience and research over the last 7 months is enough to tell me the difference between T1D & T2D. T2D can go into remission not T1D which is a non-reversible autoimmune disease according to science.

Peradventure, you have diabetes and you are still managing it, you are free to join my Facebook page being managed by a Diabetes educator now. Learn from it and keep managing your condition. It's my own CSR to the society.

https://www.facebook.com/healthyliving878
Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by ahnie: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
I m happy for you eco.so happy for you.
Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by ecolime(m): 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
ahnie:
I m happy for you eco.so happy for you.
Thank you Ahnie 😊
Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by JeffreyJunior: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
ecolime:

A fool says in his heart, there is no God. I am not here to argue my restoration with anyone. It's meant to be a one-off post for those seeking the face of God because I am a living testimony.

My experience and research over the last 7 months is enough to tell me the difference between T1D & T2D. T2D can go into remission not T1D which is a non-reversible autoimmune disease according to science.

Peradventure, you have diabetes and you are still managing it, you are free to join my Facebook page being managed by a Diabetes educator now. Learn from it and keep managing your condition. It's my own CSR to the society.

https://www.facebook.com/healthyliving878
You quite know type1 is irreversible but yours was cured "miraculously".

Now you are advising me to join your facebook page if I have it to manage and not cure it with prayers like you. Why advise me to manage it when you can help with the cure or is my sin too bad that prayers can not cure me?😄

Oga you never had diabetes, you were prediabetic like many people and that can easily be corrected with healthy eating and living.

An acquaintance of mine has type1 and has lived with it since he was 12 or less. He has successfully managed it and is in his 50s now.

I also someone who has type2 in his 60s now. These are well to do people that have spent fortunes to manage their diabetes home and abroad.

Maybe I will direct them to you for help since someone you worship cures it for free. Why spend money on medications when you can help for free or do I tell them to keep tithe money for pocket just in case.😄
Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by ecolime(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
You quite know type1 is irreversible but yours was cured "miraculously".

Now you are advising me to join your facebook page if I have it to manage and not cure it with prayers like you. Why advise me to manage it when you can help with the cure or is my sin too bad that prayers can not cure me?😄

Oga you never had diabetes, you were prediabetic like many people and that can easily be corrected with healthy eating and living.

An acquaintance of mine has type1 and has lived with it since he was 12 or less. He has successfully managed it and is in his 50s now.

I also someone who has type2 in his 60s now. These are well to do people that have spent fortunes to manage their diabetes home and abroad.

Maybe I will direct them to you for help since someone you worship cures it for free. Why spend money on medications when you can help for free or do I tell them to keep tithe money for pocket just in case.😄
Well, I started by offering you Jesus. You said NO.

You prefer to use your carnal mind, so I offered you Online knowledge and repository, you are saying NO.

What exactly do you want? Well, if it's my left over medications, insulin and syringes. I will be glad to dispatch them to you if you are based in PH.

1 Like

Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by obinna58(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
No let church fool you, you better take care of yourself and stop attributing your luck to an unknown supernatural being
Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by Tjra: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
obinna58:
No let church fool you, you better take care of yourself and stop attributing your luck to an unknown supernatural being
May God open your eyes of understanding.
Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by obinna58(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Tjra:

May God open your eyes of understanding.
Like he have open your pastors for organized crimes
Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by Pacesetter2021: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
ecolime:

Well, I started by offering you Jesus. You said NO.

You prefer to use your carnal mind, so I offered you Online knowledge and repository, you are saying NO.

What exactly do you want? Well, if it's my left over medications, insulin and syringes. I will be glad to dispatch them to you if you are based in PH.

Lol. Na so e be. If he wants them, waybill straight.

God is marvelous

I am so happy for your testimony.

Congratulations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by ecolime(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Pacesetter2021:

Lol. Na so e be. If he wants them, waybill straight.

God is marvelous

I am so happy for your testimony.

Congratulations.
Thanks a lot 🙏
Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by Cabin2: 6:23am On Jun 07, 2023
ecolime:

The new development sent me panicking. I took annual leave at my office and travelled to RCCG redemption camp. I prayed at the old auditorium altar, and I returned home two days after. On May 6, which was my birthday, I texted my Parish Pastor about my condition. He called me back and prayed for me over the phone.

For the next few days, I ensured I lived a 100% holy life, prayed, fasted for a day, and remained committed to God. My spiritual fathers back home in Lagos joined me in prayers and my deliverance was confirmed.

Congratulations Sir, may your testimony be permanent in Jesus name.
++ cabin2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by ecolime(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi

Read this writeup
Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by GreatKingg: 3:04am On Sep 12, 2023
Thank Jesus for your life.... but reading the testimony again, it raises more questions than answers.

How were you diagnosed of this type 1 diabetes? I mean, how did the doctor come to a conclusion that what you had was type 1 diabetes?

Secondly, what type of test was carried out to ascertain the type 1 diabetes? Is it HBA1c, Fasting or Random plasma glucose test, Glucose challenge test, or Oral glucose tolerance test.

I am a Christian, and I do believe in miracle, but sometimes, some things we come out to claim as miracles are really embarrassing to the body of Christ...

You claimed God has healed you miraculously from diabetes just within 7 months. But do you know that before you can claim that your diabetes is in remission, your HbA1c level should be less than 6.5% on two occasions, at least 6 months apart. That means before anyone can claim that they are healed of diabetes, your level should be below 6.5% for at least a year. So how come you're now telling us that yours went away in just 7 months?

Also, the attached result in your post is a fingerstick glucose test, not HbA1c. There is a clear difference between the A1c test and the fingerstick glucose test. The fingerstick glucose test only gives you the result of your daily readings, while HbA1c gives you the results of the last 2-3 months. So, you can see that checking your daily readings is quite different from HbA1c. You can only do a HbA1c test every 3-4 months, as against the fingerstick glucose test which you can take daily.

Blurry vision and neuropathy come at a later stage of diabetes, not early... except maybe you've had the diabetes for over 10 years without you knowing.... but you can't have these complications at an early stage of your diabetes diagnosis, not at all.

Also, what type of insulin where you prescribed?... and how come you were using Insulin, Metformin, and glimepiride. You can't have type 1 diabetes and be on metformin and glimepiride.

Lastly, there's no cure for Type 1 diabetes, and you can't reverse it either. It can only be managed.

At worse, what you had was pre-diabetes. Pre-diabetes can be reversed within the time frame you stated. All you need is make adjustment to your lifestyle. Diet and exercise. Reduce your carb intake and eat more of protein.

May the good Lord answer our prayers.... AMEN!

ecolime:

The new development sent me panicking. I took annual leave at my office and travelled to RCCG redemption camp. I prayed at the old auditorium altar, and I returned home two days after. Early May, I texted my Parish Pastor about my condition. He called me back and prayed for me over the phone.

++ cabin2
Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by ecolime(m): 5:58am On Sep 12, 2023
GreatKingg:
Thank Jesus for your life.... but reading the testimony again, it raises more questions than answers.
Exactly how i still feel till date. Looks so surreal and makes me confused till date.

1. How they knew it was Type 1 diabetes: They did blood test to confirm the presence of antibodies that act against the cells in the pancreas that make insulin.

2. Blurry vision & Neuropathy comes later: Completely false because the blurry vision started a month before I was diagnosed. That was in October. Neuropathy started in January. Thank God I worked in back office. I never wore shoes. Always on sandals. Both complication peristed till God took them away.

3. Maybe I must have had it for a decade: Not possible because my company does annual comprehensive check up. My fasting sugar when I did the checkup in August 2022 was 86.6, my 2 hours after meal was 110. And my hbA1C was 5.5%. If there was sign of diabetes, I would have known.

4. Have I done a1c after it left?: Yes. My hospital don't wait for 3 months. They do it every 2 months. Mid June it was 5.4% and end of August it was 4.6%

5. The test I display is dipstick: Well, I am not a doctor neither do I work in health field. That's the only way a carrier can measure his sugar. I check my fasting sugar and 2 hours after meal with the glucometer.

6. Maybe I was Prediabetic and it went on remission: Well, as an health Professional, has any of your patient been Prediabetic on lets say Sunday and by Monday, he was completely normal? You don't go from Diabetes to non-diabetic in a day.

7. Type 1 patient using insulin, glymeperide and metformin: I argued this with my Doctor because from my research I was not supposed to use medicine as a Type 1. Some email exchanges between us put the whole thing to rest. Can't share the full details here.

When God does the impossible, the testifier would look like a liar. The testimony would be like an embarrassment to the body of christ like you said grin

Sir, the hand of God touched me a mere mortal and a sinner. I am not here on a faceless forum to brag or tell people to believe in the power of God. It's their wahala. But for me, this testimony no be science. I praise my God forever.

And may more unexplainable and embarrassing testimonies come my way in Jesus name
Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by Chigozie321: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2023
The truth is when God does the impossible, people will never believe. Even you yourself go dey confused later on.

Na wetin them dem dey call "You go explain tire" be this, but this time around na only you and your family get evidence.

Congrats to you OP. May your testimony not be shortlived.

1 Like

Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by GreatKingg: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
3. Maybe I must have had it for a decade: Not possible because my company does annual comprehensive check up. My fasting sugar when I did the checkup in August 2022 was 86.6, my 2 hours after meal was 110. And my hbA1C was 5.5%. If there was sign of diabetes, I would have known.

The above is why you need to go get a full refund and apology from the doctor that diagnosed you of type 1 diabetes. You don't go from HbA1C of 5.5 in August to over 7.6 in November of same year, not possible. Even when prediabetic, it takes an average of 10 years to go full blown type 2 diabetes. This is common sense.

6. Maybe I was Prediabetic and it went on remission: Well, as an health Professional, has any of your patient been Prediabetic on lets say Sunday and by Monday, he was completely normal? You don't go from Diabetes to non-diabetic in a day.

If you are diagnosed this morning of being prediabetic, you go back home, exercise for at least 30 minutes, check your blood sugar about an hour after the exercise, your reading will be less that 100 mg/dl.... even one hour after meal, exercise for at least 30 minutes, then check your blood sugar level 2 hours after meal, your readings will be normal as person without diabetes. This is not rocket science.

Again, I never doubt God's miracles.... just that some things are common sense.

ecolime:

Exactly how i still feel till date. Looks so surreal and makes me confused till date.

1. How they knew it was Type 1 diabetes: They did blood test to confirm the presence of antibodies that act against the cells in the pancreas that make insulin.

2. Blurry vision & Neuropathy comes later: Completely false because the blurry vision started a month before I was diagnosed. That was in October. Neuropathy started in January. Thank God I worked in back office. I never wore shoes. Always on sandals. Both complication peristed till God took them away.

4. Have I done a1c after it left?: Yes. My hospital don't wait for 3 months. They do it every 2 months. Mid June it was 5.4% and end of August it was 4.6%

5. The test I display is dipstick: Well, I am not a doctor neither do I work in health field. That's the only way a carrier can measure his sugar. I check my fasting sugar and 2 hours after meal with the glucometer.

7. Type 1 patient using insulin, glymeperide and metformin: I argued this with my Doctor because from my research I was not supposed to use medicine as a Type 1. Some email exchanges between us put the whole thing to rest. Can't share the full details here.

When God does the impossible, the testifier would look like a liar. The testimony would be like an embarrassment to the body of christ like you said grin

Sir, the hand of God touched me a mere mortal and a sinner. I am not here on a faceless forum to brag or tell people to believe in the power of God. It's their wahala. But for me, this testimony no be science. I praise my God forever.

And may more unexplainable and embarrassing testimonies come my way in Jesus name
Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by Klass99(f): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: God Is Alive (Testimony Of Divine Healing from Diabetes) by Klass99(f): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cool Love Sms Messages For Your Love Ones / Poverty Stricken Africans Receive Desperately Needed Bibles: / Dear Members Of The Family Section.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.