Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Poverty Stricken Africans Receive Desperately Needed Bibles: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Poverty Stricken Africans Receive Desperately Needed Bibles: (1251 Views)

Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband / Divorcing...need Ur Advice Desperately / HIV & Work: Desperately In Need Of Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poverty Stricken Africans Receive Desperately Needed Bibles: by xxcarolxx(f): 1:43am On Mar 04, 2012
I was reading a link on face book about starving people in niger, receiving bibles,  I would love to know what makes a person think that by giving a person a bible how is that going to help the starving,  A christina clarkson raised funds in the states to bring bibles to niger, She said the people cried when i opened the back of the truck thats how moved they were by the holy spirit,  I think it was more tears of frustration,  Maybe i'm wrong, but why on earth couldn't she have used the money raised to buy cows and chickens and goats or even bring them food, This is probably in the wrong section,
Re: Poverty Stricken Africans Receive Desperately Needed Bibles: by tpia5: 2:09am On Mar 04, 2012
thought you said your husband is african?
Re: Poverty Stricken Africans Receive Desperately Needed Bibles: by xxcarolxx(f): 2:35am On Mar 04, 2012
tpia@:

thought you said your husband is african?
My ex is nigerian, i never married him, What has that got to do with the starving getting bibles instead of food,
Re: Poverty Stricken Africans Receive Desperately Needed Bibles: by tpia5: 4:31am On Mar 04, 2012
you gave them food and they refused?
Re: Poverty Stricken Africans Receive Desperately Needed Bibles: by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2012
Lol @topic. Bibles. Smh. They'll eat bible right? Garnish it with the blood of MOGs. Lol.
Re: Poverty Stricken Africans Receive Desperately Needed Bibles: by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2012
Of course they were "moved by the spirit". They were restraining themselves from bashing the woman's head in.
Re: Poverty Stricken Africans Receive Desperately Needed Bibles: by xxcarolxx(f): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2012
SimonAndal:

Of course they were "moved by the spirit". They were restraining themselves from bashing the woman's head in.
Thats why i can't believe a person could be so thick to bring starving people bible's, My thoughts were crazy american's,

(1) (Reply)

Dear Members Of The Family Section. / MUST READ: Critical Things Every Mother And Would-be Mother Must Do / What Is The Essence Of Divorce When One Will Need To Remarry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.