Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Breakings: FONS Warns NLC To Be Focused, Promises Supports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakings: FONS Warns NLC To Be Focused, Promises Supports (573 Views)

Emefiele Begs NLC To Shelve Protest Over Naira Scarcity / El-Rufai Dares NLC To Return To Kaduna For Protest / Stay Away From Ogun Or Be Disgraced, Amosun Warns NLC Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakings: FONS Warns NLC To Be Focused, Promises Supports by Thepointer: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
The Father of Nigerian Students-FONS, the President of One Love Foundation, Chief Dr. Patrick Osagie Eholor otherwise known as Ultimate Equal has came publicly to show is interest in the upcoming national protest announced by NLC National President Comrade Joe Ajaero. Eholor also show his displeasure in the group's unseriousness from the ages, complained about how they trade Nigerians for bribe which is not encouraging, one of the videos where Eholor spoke read:
"The outcome administration did not do us any good, also the current administration did start with anything good as well, as a matter of fact, subsidy removal should not have been the first speech from the president without any provision, although, there is nothing wrong with subsidy removal, we understand subsidy is not helping, it just wrong when there is no provision for it, for in the European countries or American continent, they have sky train, working train as well as other transportation means, it is not everybody that drive, the government system checks if the person willing to drive is mentally competence, insurance is part of it unlike here in Nigeria where things happen like nobody is leading."
"The major thing I want to talk about today is all about Nigerian Labour Congress, I think we havebeen decieved couple of times ago by the NLC and I have written to the court through my Lawyer that NLC should be disbanded, they are not useful, the only time they were once useful was during the reign of their former national president, Comrade Michael, may his soul rest in perfect peace, when he passed on, they were looking for money to roof his house to give him a befiting burial because he was such a gentleman and so concerned by his people."
"When the current NLC President talked about embarking on a national strike on this coming Wednesday, if we are going the Protest, it is not going to be for NLC because ordinarily we have done a lot of protests successful without NLC, NLC is calling us out for a massive protest that can not be sustained, if you are going to sustain this protest, I am the President of One Love Foundation, I belong to the genuine CSO in this country, myself, my people will support you, but after negotiation, you people may collect money in high currency and trade with us, you guys have become a merchant of mystery, I want to be sure if they are serious about this protest or we should stay in our houses, to face our businesses, to concentrate on the normal effort but not through NLC, have you not seen what Adams Oshiomole did for them? He is been reelected again to the Senate, we Nigerians have not learnt our lessons, when most of us cannot even eat three square meal, what is now the need of the protest if you cannot sustain it."
"Nigerians should also be educated that you have a right to call a protest anytime you are not satisfied, we cannot continue to live like this, it is better to take the bull by the horn, it does not matter which party is ruling, there is noone that buys fuel freely in the name of the party he is supporting, we should all understand our right and fight for it before it is too late."

In another video released by Eholor this morning, where he lamented for the suffering Nigerians, he called the attention of the Federal government as well as other principal officials, Eholor said:

"The fuel rate is going high, nobody can afford to buy fuel again and to this means, how can a responsible government be paying Thirty thousand Naira monthly for a full citizen, 30,000 Naira cannot even buy a meal, or a healthy hamburger, government should watch their conscience before acting their mind out, work on your mind, live and let other live as well, the minimum wage should not be less than One hundred thousand Naira, many have family with children."
"When a man gets wickedness, he cries not knowing he is also wicked, you go to church to pay offering with all stolen from the government purse instead of paying your workers adequate salary, you are wicked, by this many girl are being driven to prostitution, driving others to depression as well as old people to grave before their time, you are wicked."
Re: Breakings: FONS Warns NLC To Be Focused, Promises Supports by solmusdesigns: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
What if Tinubu ignores them and the strike flops
Re: Breakings: FONS Warns NLC To Be Focused, Promises Supports by Oromoni619: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
I know things are hard for us all but some Nigerians need the hardship

Tinubu is a good leader during his prime, and I believe he will try if given the chance,same with obi ,we all know he won the election but Tinubu is a wise man very wise, politics is not only to win it ooo, but to be on ground to do the undo

Please let us give peace a chance ,mk court decide, before cut will decide mk we as well give Tinubu chance to rule us like what adeleke did

Removing of subsidy is a welcome development but please govt put something on ground to reduce the suffering

Like I posted on one of my post I don't rely on one Hustling I also do b#ttin of 1.4#dds

To support my self, I promise to help if you want to take it as a side hustling as well ,I received so many WhatsApp msg and I gave dem just a simple instructions appreciate your wins

Would you bliv dey won but fail to appreciate with just a tangible of profit? It was a test n dey fail, reason I block dem ,but some appreciated with a little which is good and dey will keep enjoying it.please it's no longer free, please

More wins to us all, those who hustling legitly God will help us all

Re: Breakings: FONS Warns NLC To Be Focused, Promises Supports by Goodlady(f): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
For now,before a strike is commenced, it has to be properly analysed.
I hate try and fail like ASUU strike of 2022 that had no meaning at the end.
Re: Breakings: FONS Warns NLC To Be Focused, Promises Supports by DeoGratias266: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
Nice one
Re: Breakings: FONS Warns NLC To Be Focused, Promises Supports by Housing(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
Labour Party was created in 2002 known then as Party for Social Democracy (PSD). The ownership of @NgLabour are @NLCHeadquarters and @The_TUC. The original certificate of PSD is domiciled in the national headquarters of NLC. Also, FHC judgement by then Justice GO Kolawole in March 2018 clearly established that Labour Party belongs to workers. Therefore, @NLCHeadquarters directed workers to vote for @PeterObi during Presidential election. NLC lost election. It is normal for NLC to work against the Govt of @officialABAT and bring it down. It is also immoral for the same @NLCHeadquarters to go on strike as per fuel subsidy removal as they were interested party at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal. 2: NLC is in violation of Trade Disputes Act 2004 that stipulates the ground to embark on National strike. There is no INDUSTRIAL DISPUTE with Federal Govt. Govt should apply NO WORK NO PAY as well deduction of pension days when you are on strike.

The Labour Party is the creation and offspring of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC). The decision to give birth to the Labour Party was taken by the statutory organs of the NLC and affirmed by the decision of the National Executive Council of Congress at its meeting in Bauchi in 2003 when it approved the formation of the Party for Social Democracy (PSD). It was at the inaugural convention of PSD in 2004 that NLC decided to change the name of PSD to the Labour Party and it has remained so since then"
Re: Breakings: FONS Warns NLC To Be Focused, Promises Supports by DSSnairaland: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Current pains necessary, says Tinubu / Tinubu Convoy: History Of Waste-Life Pension & 10% Illegal Lagos Tax Revenue / BREAKING: Governor Alex Otti Releases List Of Commissioner Nominees, Executive C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.