Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo (4972 Views)

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Differences Between Celestial Church Of Christ, And Cherubim And Seraphim / Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 9:42am On Jun 05, 2023
Gabreil2121:

Day play bro šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ you know nothingā€¦ this world big pass you
Thank you Jaare
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by LeeSmart: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2023
22o62021:
Some weeks ago, I chatted a girl up and convinced her to come over, she came

We had 2 hot sex.
After the sex, she was showing me pictures on her phone.
And that was how I knew that she is a C &S prophetess.

I'm mediately she started receiving some calls, see where big men and women are calling a small girl of 25years mummy.

I planted my seed in her.

Since she left, I have never called her again.

Cos she was always saying that she is seeing death Everytime she closes her eyes.

I had to run o
Lol fear fear man
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Abolodje: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:
Please don't mind the subject above and also don't mind my writing.

So the thing is this; A very close friend I know (a girl) went to church (cherubim and seraphim) last week Sunday being 28th. I didn't see her again for like three days, so when I asked about her they said she went to "ori oke" (something like that) meaning She is in spirit for 7 days. And for the 7 days, she won't know herself, anyone, eat or drink anything.
As Thomas I be, I didn't believe it and I stylish went there on Friday to confirm, to my greatest surprise, She didn't recognize me and looked drained meaning that she has not tasted anything. When I was about leaving they said I should meet her to pray for me and she prayed, asked me to write what I want God to do for me, what I want her to prophese for me and come the next day by 12 PM for the prophecy. I went and she prophesied (correctly) and told me what to do.
Since that Sunday being 28 till yesterday being 4th, the girl didn't know anybody nor eat anything and when she was coming back from the spirit during intensive prayer heavy rain started and stopped when she was fully back.
So, now, my question is that; is this truly or just stunt. Just curious. Please elders help me out here.
Well to an extent Iā€™ve experienced these things with some cele or C&S girls, they do tend to give accurate prophecies during these tranceā€™s moments or in their ā€œemiā€ state. But if itā€™s demonic or otherwise I canā€™t say for sure but I do believe in the supernatural and how it controls the physical.

3 Likes

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by daveP(m): 9:58am On Jun 05, 2023
Hmmm. Sound like familiar spirits at work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 10:28am On Jun 05, 2023
Abolodje:

Well to an extent Iā€™ve experienced these things with some cele or C&S girls, they do tend to give accurate prophecies during these tranceā€™s moments or in their ā€œemiā€ state. But if itā€™s demonic or otherwise I canā€™t say for sure but I do believe in the supernatural and how it controls the physical.
Alright thank you
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2023
daveP:
Hmmm. Sound like familiar spirits at work.
I don't understand
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by GeneralPula: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

No be small doing. But is it Demonic doings?
Whatā€™s a demon?
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Puppetmaster08(m): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2023
I love threads like this

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by heykims(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

Please calm down let's not derail the thread. Make I hear from other people.
This is not derailing. It is ridiculous claiming that the heavy rain experienced in the whole of Abeokuta yesterday was because of a starving girl on a mountain.

3 Likes

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by donttryme: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2023
heykims:

This is not derailing. It is ridiculous claiming that the heavy rain experienced in the whole of Abeokuta yesterday was because of a starving girl on a mountain.
This one never experience cele and CS doings before. E go shock you las las because those people get levels for spirituality matters.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

Whatā€™s a demon?
If you ask me who will I ask. I don't know oo

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2023
Puppetmaster08:
I love threads like this
What is your opinion
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2023
heykims:

Since it's only you claiming otherwise, it's derailing
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by donttryme: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

What is your opinion
Bro, can you give me contact of the said church? Especially one of the members whom you know is strong and powerful
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by mattbass(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

Where are you living. It happens in Abeokuta where I went for a visit
Abuja
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2023
donttryme:

Bro, can you give me contact of the said church? Especially one of the members whom you know is strong and powerful
The said girl is currently in the church doing wonders; prophesizing, healing and giving solutions to problem.... The girl number I have is not going since then and I don't have any of the church members number but I can direct you there.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2023
mattbass:

Abuja
The church is in Abeokuta, I can direct you there I don't have any of their contact. I only went there to confirm and tryuely I confirmed grin
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by mattbass(m): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

The church is in Abeokuta, I can direct you there I don't have any of their contact. I only went there to confirm and tryuely I confirmed grin
I would have love to get her contact sha
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2023
mattbass:

I would have love to get her contact sha
If I see the opportunity I will get it for you. She is just 17 years though
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Brownshoe: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2023
Gabreil2121:

Was her pussy tight?

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by mattbass(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

If I see the opportunity I will get it for you. She is just 17 years though
Boss I needam urgently, things rough for me wella. I no get job since last year wey I lose job nothing forthcoming even bolt wey I say make I dey do, the car dey give me issues and I never profit at all ..... issues upon issues I swear. I don pray, fast still not forthcoming.

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Brownshoe: 11:37am On Jun 05, 2023
Most of you that want to see her or collect her number, na On top yahoo matter u dey see her for.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by mattbass(m): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2023
Brownshoe:
Most of you that want to see her or collect her number, na On top yahoo matter u dey see her for.
I just need her prayer for supernatural breakthrough.....
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2023
mattbass:

Boss I needam urgently, things rough for me wella. I no get job since last year wey I lose job nothing forthcoming even bolt wey I say make I dey do, the car dey give me issues and I never profit at all ..... issues upon issues I swear. I don pray, fast still not forthcoming.
I will try
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2023
Brownshoe:
All way na way grin....

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by mattbass(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

I will try
I go dey expect bro this week if possible abeg
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by mattbass(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

I will try
I go DM you now.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Gabreil2121(f): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

All way na way grin....

Abeg bro help me too for her number
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 11:48am On Jun 05, 2023
mattbass:

I go DM you now.
Drop your whatsapp number
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by mattbass(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

Drop your whatsapp number
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2023
Gabreil2121:

Abeg bro help me too for her number
I will make more enquiries and get her number
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Gabreil2121(f): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

I will make more enquiries and get her number

Okay thanks. Should I drop my WhatsApp contact so you update me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Islam Improves On Christianity? / Nigerian Pastors Let my people be free / Christmas Carol Night Service Live On Emmanuel TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.