Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo (4967 Views)

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Differences Between Celestial Church Of Christ, And Cherubim And Seraphim / Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
heykims:
Trash, so someone would desist from eating and water intake for a week and still be alive?
That's a scamming lie.
grin grin Dem deh whyne? ....
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by ghettochild(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
22o62021:
Some weeks ago, I chatted a girl up and convinced her to come over, she came

We had 2 hot sex.
After the sex, she was showing me pictures on her phone.
And that was how I knew that she is a C &S prophetess.

I'm mediately she started receiving some calls, see where big men and women are calling a small girl of 25years mummy.

I planted my seed in her.

Since she left, I have never called her again.

Cos she was always saying that she is seeing death Everytime she closes her eyes.

I had to run o
You run...instead to find our how to solve ur life problems

2 Likes

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by ghettochild(m): 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

I have fastest for 7 days without tasting anything and I have witnessed people fasted for a month without tasting anything. Ask around please! My issue is not about fasting, it's how she doesn't recognize anyone and heavy rain fell while she was coming back the spirit and stopped immediately when is back to human. All these things happened just yesterday at Abeokuta...
The reason the don't recognize anyone is because a spirit has taken control of her whole being...she's just a Medium of passing the info from the spirit being to the person who wants to hear from the spirit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
ghettochild:

The reason the don't recognize anyone is because a spirit has taken control of her whole being...she's just a Medium of passing the info from the spirit being to the person who wants to hear from the spirit
Okay thank you

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by davillian(m): 1:23am On Jun 06, 2023
heykims:
Trash, so someone would desist from eating and water intake for a week and still be alive?
That's a scamming lie.
Humans can survive more than than that...
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
davillian:

Humans can survive more than than that...
Hope he hears
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by PeterObi4Presid: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
heykims:

What did u witness?
Were you with her for the whole 7 days?
Moreso let me tell you this too, all those gibberish prophesies she's spewing are all signs of mental illness. Anyone deprived of food and water for a long time will naturally start talking like a mad man, will start hallucinating and talking out of context.
I'm sorry for you.
You think u know things
You think u know medicine, philosophy and psychology? People who know pass you have been humbled.
The earlier u humble ursef the better
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by nabiz(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
heykims:
That's a scamming lie.
it is possible. I have done 6 days dry fasting. I wanted to do 7 days but was seriously tired and couldn't continue. That God my prayer was answered
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by heykims(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

I'm sorry for you.
You think u know things
You think u know medicine, philosophy and psychology? People who know pass you have been humbled.
The earlier u humble ursef the better
Abeg keep shut. It's people like that make them ridicule Africa. Claiming the rain that we all experienced in the whole of Abeokuta was because of one wayward girl on a mountain is absolutely trash.
Moreso, it rained again yesterday, I presume another starving dude had also left the mountain.
Nonsense
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by PeterObi4Presid: 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
heykims:

Abeg keep shut. It's people like that make them ridicule Africa. Claiming the rain that we all experienced in the whole of Abeokuta was because of one wayward girl on a mountain is absolutely trash.
Moreso, it rained again yesterday, I presume another starving dude had also left the mountain.
Nonsense
Lol...Pele...u will wise one day and confront the devil holding Ur brain down for seeing
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by emperor4love(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
All I need na 6 draws
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by heykims(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Lol...Pele...u will wise one day and confront the devil holding Ur brain down for seeing
U better go beg ur pastor on the mountain to release your brain, because apparently u lot lose your reasoning faculties because of some scammer gods of men.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by emperor4love(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
Cele de giv wealth y other church de collect wealth from members, dis life no balance

2 Likes

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by PeterObi4Presid: 5:36am On Jun 08, 2023
heykims:

U better go beg ur pastor on the mountain to release your brain, because apparently u lot lose your reasoning faculties because of some scammer gods of men.
Who is talking about Pastor? Get sense
Is it pastor that arrested Paul on the way to Damascus?
Or are you more zealous, brilliant and educated than Paul?
Ogbeni, u are nothing, claiming to be something.
Humble yourself first. That's the first step to knowledge
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by heykims(m): 6:51am On Jun 08, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Who is talking about Pastor? Get sense
Is it pastor that arrested Paul on the way to Damascus?
Or are you more zealous, brilliant and educated than Paul?
Ogbeni, u are nothing, claiming to be something.
Humble yourself first. That's the first step to knowledge
Oh it's quite apparent that your problem is that you perceive yourself to be knowledgeable.
Someone who doesn't know and yet doesn't know that he doesn't will never know. That's your situation.
Mr Knowledgeable who believes the rain that fell in an entire city was because of one mentally unstable starving random girl exiting a 'prayer' mountain.
Meanwhile it also rained again in Abeokuta overnight for a longer length of time, maybe another miserable element also left the mountain top after 30 days of dry fasting.
Ignorant people everywhere.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by PeterObi4Presid: 9:22am On Jun 08, 2023
heykims:

Oh it's quite apparent that your problem is that you perceive yourself to be knowledgeable.
Someone who doesn't know and yet doesn't know that he doesn't will never know. That's your situation.
Mr Knowledgeable who believes the rain that fell in an entire city was because of one mentally unstable starving random girl exiting a 'prayer' mountain.
Meanwhile it also rained again in Abeokuta overnight for a longer length of time, maybe another miserable element also left the mountain top after 30 days of dry fasting.
Ignorant people everywhere.
Life will teach u a lesson, latest, before your mid 30s. You are probably in Ur early 20s or late 20s thinking u are wise...I'm not arguing if the gal was right or wrong...but Ur attack on divine possibility is Ur ignorance. One day Ur brain will open ..write this down, and u will realise how fooolish you have been and how terrible u have shortchanged ursef from God's possibilities for u.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by emperor4love(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Life will teach u a lesson, latest, before your mid 30s. You are probably in Ur early 20s or late 20s thinking u are wise...I'm not arguing if the gal was right or wrong...but Ur attack on divine possibility is Ur ignorance. One day Ur brain will open ..write this down, and u will realise how fooolish you have been and how terrible u have shortchanged ursef from God's possibilities for u.
no dey reply that boy, if jazz no de work,he never
Imagine how come dis yahoo guys do buy benz and other expensive stuff within few period of time, omo na juju, 30 percent way remain na by tools and loading nd wireCheck stuff na 50/50 chance,I Don see somtin na y I no de doubt supernatural forces, first hand oooh I see am,no be dem tell me

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Leave him. He has not seen anything yet

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2023
emperor4love:
no dey reply that boy, if jazz no de work,he never
Imagine how come dis yahoo guys do buy benz and other expensive stuff within few period of time, omo na juju, 30 percent way remain na by tools and loading nd wireCheck stuff na 50/50 chance,I Don see somtin na y I no de doubt supernatural forces, first hand oooh I see am,no be dem tell me
Don't mind that guy
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2023
emperor4love:
All I need na 6 draws
Haba!! E too much na grin
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 10:16am On Jun 08, 2023
nabiz:
it is possible. I have done 6 days dry fasting. I wanted to do 7 days but was seriously tired and couldn't continue. That God my prayer was answered
This particular fasting is not you that will decide how many days to go. You won't even know yourself at all
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by emperor4love(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2023
SharpFx:

Haba!! E too much na grin
lol mk person carry this money once
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
BanyXchi:
You planted your seed in her??
what he meant is that he released his hot akamu in her towtow and this is giving him worries
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
SharpFx:
Even me self don't understand grin
he mean say after the hot sex he released his hot spam inside her kpekus
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
heykims:
That's a scamming lie.
Check this thread. Did you give them food and water?
https://www.nairaland.com/7722403/colombia-plane-crash-four-children
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by heykims(m): 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
SharpFx:

Check this thread. Did you give them food and water?
https://www.nairaland.com/7722403/colombia-plane-crash-four-children
."She gave them flour and cassava bread, any fruit in the bush, they know what they must consume," Ms Valencia said in footage obtained by EVN.

Read in details, they survived on food they got in the bush.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
heykims:

."She gave them flour and cassava bread, any fruit in the bush, they know what they must consume," Ms Valencia said in footage obtained by EVN.

Read in details, they survived on food they got in the bush.

Lol.... This guy is still defending this. It's better you ask close friends and families
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
It's not every show of spirituality and spiritual power that is of God. Pls let's be guarded.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by heykims(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
SharpFx:

Lol.... This guy is still defending this. It's better you ask close friends and families
So why are u spinning the narrative again after giving a false reference which I clarified for u.
Moreso, rain has been falling almost nonstop since yesterday in Abeokuta, did another hunger stricken riff-raff exit your prayer mountain?
Very ignorant people
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 12:16am On Jun 12, 2023
heykims:

So why are u spinning the narrative again after giving a false reference which I clarified for u.
Moreso, rain has been falling almost nonstop since yesterday in Abeokuta, did another hunger stricken riff-raff exit your prayer mountain?
Very ignorant people
Oh! You are even in Abeokuta, that means you are purposely arguing. Cherubim and seraphim are rampant in Abeokuta. You can just ask one or two people around you.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Gabreil2121(f): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
SharpFx:

Oh! You are even in Abeokuta, that means you are purposely arguing. Cherubim and seraphim are rampant in Abeokuta. You can just ask one or two people around you.

Hello bro I didn’t receive your dm please I do wait for your response thank you
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2023
Gabreil2121:

Hello bro I didn’t receive your dm please I do wait for your response thank you

Sorry! I have been busy since. This is the pastor number: 0802 561 5170.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? / The Meaning Of To Lose Your Self For Christ Sake / Catholicism & Idol Worshiping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.