Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Happening Live Now At Tibunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Live Now At Tibunal (949 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally Happening Live In Osogbo / Breaking: Oduduwa Republic Declaration, Happening Live (video) / Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Live Now At Tibunal by satysaca: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Happening Live Now....

Wahala in the courtroom 🤣😭🤣

PDP’s 2nd witness is another funny one.

INEC: You will agree with me that Atiku scored 15% in FCT

Witness: Yes

INEC: So that means he cannot be made the president since he did not score 25% in FCT

‘In my mind I’m like ah, is this INEC’s way of telling us something’
😅

Witness: Even Tinubu did not score 25% and you made him president.

🤣🤣🤣
Everyone in the courtroom was almost on the floor from laughter

INEC: That is not my question. Atiku scored 15% in FCT so why did you write in your testimony that he should be declared president.

Witness: Even Tinubu did not get 25% in FCT, if they can declare him then they can also declare Atiku as president.

🤣🤣🤣

Wahala oh
INEC this question you’re asking, you’re the one standing on the table you’re shaking
And you will break that table

3 Likes

Re: Happening Live Now At Tibunal by Evaloyal2J(f): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin grin this is shooting oneself on the foot

2 Likes

Re: Happening Live Now At Tibunal by henkey: 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
Gradualy, the truth is coming out.
What INEC did was a daylight robbery to Mr Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Happening Live Now At Tibunal by GoldSantana: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
The witness don fvck up
Re: Happening Live Now At Tibunal by KingOfIsoko1: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
What a logic

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu They Are Planing Evil Against You Sir / Tinubu Supper Caught With An Alternate Twitter Handle Claiming Obidient.(pics) / Road: Channel Your Complaint To FG, Ogun Govt Urges Obong Of Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.