Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming (52079 Views)

Regina Daniel's Boyfriend "Somto" Takes Her To Swimming , Shares Bikini Pictures / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
grin angry
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by superCleanworks(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Blitzerz:

You want to compare a cinema to swimming pool abi?

Someone died in the swimming pool last week. so we should all avoid the swimming pool.

does this make the logic any better for you?
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Kajaard: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:
That tag baby mama is highly derogatory
I wonder how ladies are comfortable answering baby mama

Very derogatory but I guess they deserve it for being very loose with their pussies.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Angelfrost(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Social Media sha...!

Just look at what people spend countless hours doing daily! Monitoring and keeping up with the lives of self-acclaimed celebrities!

Sometimes I wonder if I have less number of hours in a day than some Nigerians!
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Aproko Nigerians sha.
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by spencekat(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:
It is absolutely ridiculous.They don't choose to answer,but society calls them.
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Uniquee2: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Good
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Cantonese: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Fantastic comment.

Some think it is modern, but I think it’s about no morality.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by spencekat(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Akinsete19:
All these celebs and baby mama drama
Not all of them.Olamide has and no noise about it.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Cantonese: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
spencekat:
It is absolutely ridiculous.They don't choose to answer,but society calls them.

While some ladies are ashamed of that name tag, many are proud.

Do not forget that some ladies find themselves in the unfortunate or unfair situation where the men abandon them with their pregnancies. Others simply want to get pregnant for either financial purposes or fame.
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by fawaz050(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
ManWater:

Kindly suggest a better tag. smiley

Consort
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Angelfrost(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:

As derogatory as it sounds (and actually, it is derogatory), some ladies gladly and proudly call themselves that...! They honestly see themselves as exalted in society for birthing kids for celebs!

For them, getting knocked up by a popular figure is their highest achievement in life!

You won't see single mothers to kids of non-celebs who actually work hard to raise their kids using that degrading term!

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by ignis: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
What an ignorant set of fans...
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by HacheNoire: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:

That was in the 90’s! It’s fashion now!
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by PECON1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Why can't people focus on their personal life
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by spencekat(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
Cantonese:

While some ladies are ashamed of that name tag, many are proud.

Do not forget that some ladies find themselves in the unfortunate or unfair situation where the men abandon them with their pregnancies. Others simply want to get pregnant for either financial purposes or fame.
Ok
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by ManWater: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
fawaz050:

Consort
Sounds OK. But consort only means a partner & doesn't adequately describe an unmarried lady that has a kid for a man.
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
A lot of Nigerians are Internet trolls. What a shame
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Sleekfingers: 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
Na attention she dey find.

David better face Chioma .
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Arbiter9(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:

They are proud of the tag. Especially when it is a celebrities child. Although the English word for such a woman would be 'weekend pvssy'

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Blue3k(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
This is what happens when you have Sub 90 IQ fans.
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:
Because they've absolutely nothing beneficial to offer in the long run. They're just pleasure gadgets to be used at will, with benefits to them and be dumped at will when they cease to offer the needed or anticipated pleasure anymore. They're usually dumped when they wanna pin pregnancy to nuptial knots.
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by schoolboymatt(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
how people dey take swallow panadol unto another person headache still dey baffle me.
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by omooba969(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:

Are the baby mums complaining?
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by omooba969(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

Because they've absolutely nothing beneficial to offer in the long run. They're just pleasure gadgets to be used at will, with benefits to them and be dumped at will when they cease to offer the needed or anticipated pleasure anymore. They're usually dumped when they wanna pin pregnancy to nuptial knots.

Be calming down chief. grin

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Menclothing: 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
The baby mama saga
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by isabi2lof: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nothing will happen to her
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by finallybusy: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
Children should learn how to swim. It is an essential skill.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faze, 2face, Annie, Blackface & Akon (Throwback Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" / Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.