Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming (52081 Views)

Regina Daniel's Boyfriend "Somto" Takes Her To Swimming , Shares Bikini Pictures / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by jaxxy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:
That tag baby mama is highly derogatory
I wonder how ladies are comfortable answering baby mama

if they have a child outside wedlock they don't have a choice. Same with the baby daddy
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by myrates: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:
This is relative bro,some ladies will still die to become a celebrity baby mama and then brag about it like it's a national award or chieftancy title.
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
superCleanworks:
so because Lincoln died in the cinema then we should all avoid the cinema.
someone died in a pool last week means we should all avoid swimming pools.

if that is the case then airports would be empty and nobody will enter cars again.

I wonder how people reason.

U no need to dey slam how people reason.everyone to his or her own opinion and them get why dem dey talk.....if snake bite ur papa for bush, guy even if u no fear to enter that bush, u go dey extra careful...

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by nedekid: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Naija shaa, nothing you do, people must talk.

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Enemyofpeace: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
The useless girl dey use imade to spite mama Ifeanyi

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Blitzerz: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
superCleanworks:

Someone died in the swimming pool last week. so we should all avoid the swimming pool.

does this make the logic any better for you?
The modalities of surviving inside a pool
And the modalities of surviving inside a cinema are different

If u have been to a pool, you should know the amount of warnings and caution signs portrays the level of danger involved.

Then for someone who lost a sibling in similar scenario just months back, should trigger your common sense
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by MrJames007: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
Useless news.
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by 4tomandchi: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
All these qualities you mentioned for 50K??

Holy Ghost 🔥

bazoodo:
Role for the position of Team Assistant in Abuja

The Ideal Candidate Is

A detail-oriented self-starter with prior experience in the Services industry or

Someone who exhibits sound judgment with the ability to prioritize and make decisions

Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas

Comfortable interacting with high-level executives

A team player capable of cultivating productive working relationships across the firm

Resourceful, can-do attitude

Thrives in a fast-paced environment

Salary is 50k per month

Must live in Kubwa/Dutse axis
You can email your CV to- teamassistantglobal@gmail.com
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
omooba969:

Be calming down chief. grin
...OK, I'll try.....🤡
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Ekugbeh(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:
it's the prefix name that count
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Evilspirit666: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
bazoodo:

The Ideal Candidate Is

A detail-oriented self-starter with prior experience in the Services industry or

Someone who exhibits sound judgment with the ability to prioritize and make decisions

A team player capable of cultivating productive working relationships across the firm

Salary is 50k per month

So,BC of ordinary 50k make guys dey blow for bar in 3seconds naim you dey give all this requirement.
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Exceed15: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
What's her identify apart from baby mama?
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by superCleanworks(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Blitzerz:

The modalities of surviving inside a pool
And the modalities of surviving inside a cinema are different

If u have been to a pool, you should know the amount of warnings and caution signs portrays the level of danger involved.

Then for someone who lost a sibling in similar scenario just months back, should trigger your common sense

of course they are different. should the modalities of surviving everything be the same? you're funny. But that doesn't erase the fact that people die in cinemas too.

Trigger my COMMON sense to do what exactly? so because my cousin died in a pool then I should avoid swimming pools?

what exactly is your point? please let it rest if you have none
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by frog12: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
sooner or later, you go hear wan bad story
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Blitzerz: 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
superCleanworks:

of course they are different. should the modalities of surviving everything be the same? you're funny. But that doesn't erase the fact that people die in cinemas too.

Trigger my COMMON sense to do what exactly? so because my cousin died in a pool then I should avoid swimming pools?

what exactly is your point? please let it rest if you have none

Absolutely
You and your brother (not cousin) share about 40 percent of genes

Same thing most likely will kill you both...
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by superCleanworks(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Blitzerz:

brother (not cousin) ..
my premonition spirit is just too high today.
I wanted to write BROTHER but my mind told me that you would revert it back to BROTHER if i wrote COUSIN. so I went ahead to write COUSIN. and here we are.
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Backpedal: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:
What's wrong with it ?
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Sniper101(m): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
See dawan advertising a job.

With all that requirements
All those qualifications
In Abuja of all places.
And For 50k

Thunder fire Satan grin
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Cromagnon: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
chigoziri2403:
better than barren
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
bazoodo:

The Ideal Candidate Is

Salary is 50k per month

50k only?
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Weknowbetter: 4:31am On Jun 07, 2023
Everyone needs to learn to swim. Just practice pool safety. Make sure it's locked if unsupervised. Life does go on o
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Dcaliphate(m): 5:30am On Jun 07, 2023
chigoziri2403:
It's only derogatory when the man is broke bro
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by AfonjaConehead: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
I never knew this woman is this wicked...
She's only trying to wickedly remind Davido of Ifeanyi..very wicked of her
Re: Sophia Momodu Takes Daughter, Imade To Swimming by Johnawesome(m): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2023
No offense sha... But this him daughter ugly Sha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faze, 2face, Annie, Blackface & Akon (Throwback Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: "I Lied To Make Churchill, My Ex Husband What He Is Today" / Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.