Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,703 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) (31094 Views)

Red Hot Asisat Oshoala with Another Hat-trick For Barcelona (video) / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by OJEEMAH(m): 5:31am On Jun 06, 2023
SunMusk:
Messi of the pass is not Messi again. I think Barcelona is doing a big mistake, for two seasons in psg Messi scores 35 goals. In the world cup if you watch all his games, he was technically walking in the field no tackle from him. Same thing in the psg team, in the champions league he was just walking in the field. Let them allow Messi to go and enjoy he has released to energy in his youth. Messi era is over in Barcelona.
You sure say you watch World Cup? He was without any doubt the best player in the world and his job is not to tackle but to create goals and also score and he delivered as expected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by OJEEMAH(m): 5:40am On Jun 06, 2023
Blazebond:
This guy too weak abeg,he left Barcelona because of money issues o,now he is running back there to suck their money again,he is the reason why Barca are trying to cut everyones wages o,so that he can come back and collect fat wages again,failed woefully at PSG hahahahaha.
make una stop to deh mislead people. Barca couldn’t register his new contract even after he agreed to slash his wages. La liga president Tebas was also not ready to bend the rules yet you blame Messi for leaving. Make him retire because Barca get financial issues?

And even after he left, barca still had to loan and sell other high earners like Greizmann, Coutinho and few others but their wage bill was still higher than La liga benchmark.

Or you are still not aware, they sold certain rights to be able to sign and register Lewandoski, Raphinha and others?

In Spain, you can’t reduce your salary below 50% plus even if Messi decide to play for free, people like you will still accuse him of staying in his comfort zone.

I understand you don’t like him but lying will not change the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Wizywiz(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2023
OJEEMAH:
make una stop to deh mislead people. Barca couldn’t register his new contract even after he agreed to slash his wages. La liga president Tebas was also not ready to bend the rules yet you blame Messi for leaving. Make him retire because Barca get financial issues?

And even after he left, barca still had to loan and sell other high earners like Greizmann, Coutinho and few others but their wage bill was still higher than La liga benchmark.

Or you are still not aware, they sold certain rights to be able to sign and register Lewandoski, Raphinha and others?

In Spain, you can’t reduce your salary below 50% plus even if Messi decide to play for free, people like you will still accuse him of staying in his comfort zone.

oga OJ leave pendulums make Dem dey blab rubbish.....their tears will always continue..since baba Leo win the ultimate price whereas their pendu king never near final or see the trophy before I no dey follow Dem argue...their painment na for enternity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by OJEEMAH(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2023
Wizywiz:
oga OJ leave pendulums make Dem dey blab rubbish.....their tears will always continue..since baba Leo win the ultimate price whereas their pendu king never near final or see the trophy before I no dey follow Dem argue...their painment na for enternity
No be lie you talk….. lamenting na the antidote to their painment😂
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Numerouno94(m): 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Nawa ooh….Did Messi win Copa America as a PSG player?

Bro Pendu fan girls re very dull.

Happy new month boss. Tanx for last month, I owe u alot.
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Numerouno94(m): 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
OJEEMAH:

Gud response. Pendu goats re stupid and very empty in the head. They re more of illiterates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Numerouno94(m): 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wizywiz:

Swears bro. Those guys re daft and a gigantic morons
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Numerouno94(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wizywiz:
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Wizywiz(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=Numerouno94 post=123617451]

Swears bro. Those guys re daft and a gigantic morons[/quote baba no mind them oooo more safia pains for them
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by OJEEMAH(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Numerouno94:

Gud response. Pendu goats re stupid and very empty in the head. They re more of illiterates.
no mind em. How far na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Numerouno94(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
OJEEMAH:
no mind em. How far na?

I dey fine my boss. It's bn a while. Tanx for the oda day. God bless u.🙏
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Theesourcerer: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
thaoriginator:
grin
hi wish you a good happy day , how's your day going though smiley?
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by thaoriginator: 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
Theesourcerer:
hi wish you a good happy day , how's your day going though smiley?
wishing you the same. Gone good, thanks cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kevin Akpoguma: FIFA Approves Ex-German Youth Star’s Switch To Nigeria / I Am Sad And Frustrated – Mikel Obi Reacts To His Absense From Nigeria Vs Serbia / Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.