Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,098 members, 7,859,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) (31112 Views)

Red Hot Asisat Oshoala with Another Hat-trick For Barcelona (video) / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by simfrost90210: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin grin Cristiano Ronaldo and Manchester United second epistle, scene 2 about to play out at the Camp Nou.. He should better be going to Saudi Arabia and let him and Cristiano Ronaldo chase the golden boot there next season to avoid any story that touches the heart.. I said my own ooo

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by princeade86(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
MySexyMoni:
Not true ...

What about the billion $ deal in the middle east ?
audio money my brother. They sha want to force him on them.
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Tonytonex(m): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
Make he no come be like CR7 return to Man U.

He'd better he go make money like CR7.
Cause Barca don't have money to pay him.
Age is not is friend.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by StUriah(m): 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
Leave the stage when ovation is loudest.

Barca won league title this year without Messi. Other players too might want to shine.

mployer:
He should respect his age and personality.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by kelspinall(m): 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
king
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Quebec91(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Same here
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I will be the happiest person on earth if this happen

Lets torment the world again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Karleb(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
This will not end well. grin
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
princeade86:
Lazy goat. Is that a goat. He want to go to his comfort zone.
Comfort zone how? Someone that has won everything you want him to prove what exactly? Life is all about choice. Make your choice

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by bayelsaowei(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
The Eibarman. Eibar fit no dey next season for you, dem dey struggle for promotion playoff.
my friend will you keep kwayet... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by bluefilm: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
captainzee4life:
He should learn from Ronaldo. Never go back to your ex.

All exes are not equal.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by princeade86(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Comfort zone how? Someone that has won everything you want him to prove what exactly? Life is all about choice. Make your choice
Wetin he do for psg? He conquer farmer league?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by neutralmind: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wrong move. Barca is doing just fine without him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Johnn74: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Qasim6:
To go do what again

U don conquer for Barca, go secure the bag.

E fit just end up like Ronaldo

He came
He saw
He Conquered cool
He returns to came again 🦾
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ran away when they were in trouble...now that they are back ...he wants to run back

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Joshbdexter(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
HudeyinKB:
Full Digital Marketing Course by Sultech academy.

*I spent over 6 month creating these videos, explaining these skills in great details. I believe they can help people the way they helped me*

*COURSES OUTLINE*

*> Social Media Marketing*
- Facebook Ads - Business Manager, Setting up pixel, event and running of conversion ads.
- Instagram Ads
- Ad-Promoter Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- YouTube Ads

*> SMS & WhatsApp Marketing*
- Selling things via SMS

*> Basics of Affiliate Marketing*

*> Content Marketing*

*> Digital Marketing & Information Marketing*
- Creating Information
- -- Audio Books - Record and put pictures (VSDC)
-- ebooks (PDFs)
-- Screen record

*> Web Development*
- How to build a full e-commerce website
- how to build a landing page

*TOTAL = 36 Videos* (400 MB)
**SELLING FOR 2K ONLY.*

PLEASE SIR/MA…. I’M LOOKING FOR A JOB. Cleaner/Househelp/Messenger/Factory/ etc…
I’m from Uromi, born and raised in Ajegunle, Lagos.
Dark skin/175cm/Hardworking/Honest/Humble/Generous/Friendly.
I’m located at Alimosho, Lagos.
Please I can work anywhere in Lagos as long as there is accommodation. Please 🙏 help sir/Ma. You won’t regret this. I promise…
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Landmine1: 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
The problem is La liga president Tebas. Will he agree? He was the reason messi left Barca in the first place.
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Tonytonex(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
lipsrsealed
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

He's way past his prime.
don't expect much from him so that you won't be disappointed like PSG fans.
And also remember CR7 return to Man U, how it player out.
the same scenario may play out also.
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Johnn74: 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
captainzee4life:
He should learn from Ronaldo. Never go back to your ex.
Some sweet rare exes can be ya next . Especially when u Mistakenly let them go & life gives a second chance.
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by princejohnard(m): 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Messi should chop Arab money now that the hype is on.... A few year at Camp Nou wouldn't serve him any good.

Well, going by what his Agent said, "Barca is an option".

$400 per year is a hard to decline sha.
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by pharmagba: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
olaadenigeria:
Hope it won't be like Ronaldo that went back to Man u[i][/i]
I don't think so
I think he has been humbled at PSG he understands heights and humility better than Ronaldo. Ronaldo never really got to be humbled until he got back to Manchester united
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by AfonjaSon: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
Meeting between Jorge Messi and Barcelona President, Laporta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDJfeXTvZbQ

Following today's meeting between Barcelona president, Larpota and Lionel Messi's father, Jorge Messi, who also serves as his agent. Jorge Messi confirms Messi will most likely return to Barcelona.

Fabrizio Romano:

Nonsense

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1665684977449684992?t=uC-Um4cnRZKEDxBWacVrgg&s=19
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by AfonjaSon: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
The king is back.

I spent two years been depressed. It affected my mental health. How can my GOAT be playing in the 6th best league in the world. A Farmer's league, in a mediocre team like PSG without plan or ambition. Coupled with toxic cry babies as fans.

PSG fans booed messi. Same useless team without champions league booing a Champion league winner.
Nonsense

Welcome back King.
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Patosky4U: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
lhordspy:
The king is back.

I spent two years been depressed. It affected my mental health. How can my GOAT be playing in the 6th best league in the world. A Farmer's league, in a mediocre team like PSG without plan or ambition. Coupled with toxic cry babies as fans.

PSG fans booed messi. Same useless team without champions league booing a Champion league winner.

Welcome back King.

I just can't wait for this transfer to be successful. Though PSG tried by providing Messi with all the wonderful training equipment for him to win Copa American and world cup grin
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Blaze14k: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Barcelona is messi and messi is Barcelona
Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Hopiye001: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
smiley

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by Shevchenkko: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

If you are a niggar and you can't recall how Barcelona and Messi used to torment the world then you are not a real niggarrr

The little boy from Rosario, Argentina. On behalf of every little boy wearing his shirt… Messi on a million backs.

Grab my weed and some bottles to celebrate...
Messi career has been on a decline so he can never be the same Messi of years back in Barcelona

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Is Set To Return To Barcelona (video) by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Na lewandowski go benefit from this union .........omo him go score tire, make him begin just begin prepare for golden boot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Stripped Of IBF Title Less Than Two Weeks After Winning It / Solskjaer And Lampard Rewarded For Keeping Faith In Youth / Sorry, We Are Not Nigerians’ Say Williams Sisters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.