Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,061 members, 7,863,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife (47493 Views)

Nigerian Customs Intercepts Vehicle Loaded With ₦71m Cash In Katsina State / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by aktolly54(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
savcy:
Some women would have gladly accepted it, especially the ones of this generation. And that's how they would let a ritualist loose into society to continue murdering innocents. Although, I think the state would have taken up the case if she did drop charges. Justice served is nourishing to the bones, and one can only imagine how glad the woman is right now. May God bless her and replenish all she's has lost.
if she drop the charges against adedoyin, the state will only sentence adedoyin for buried the man unlawful way. She will tell court her husband told her that she is having one kind sickness and maybe na wetin kill him. So the charges will be amended and adedoyin will be sentence to prison for like 5years or so for buried the dead without police or family know.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by absoluteSuccess: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
aktolly54:
you think na reading book they are using to collect 10b naira contract from fg? Maybe I should school you how the ritual work

Ritual money come in different dimensions forgot about reading book you dey talk so

You will not write your proposal based on juju and incantation to the fg.

With any desirable dimensions, use juju to print your own currency instead of using the common one, if not it is still subjective to reality.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
I knew she would want to accept it but those clamoring for justice will convince her not to oblige to their 71m offer and the same people won't offer a dime to take care of herself and the kids. Will Hamzat offer her some money like 1m, after the final judgment hasbeen passed, what does she stand to gain?
Holluwhakemmy:
They wanted her to withdraw the case that was why offered her that huge amount of money

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Xpastsitee: 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
Paypal
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Xpastsitee: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
Payoneer
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by aktolly54(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

You will not write your proposal based on juju and incantation to the fg.
before I continue to engage you further, how old are you please? I will be 36yrs this September
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by absoluteSuccess: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I knew she would want to accept it but those clamoring for justice will convince her not to oblige to their 71m offer and the same people won't offer a dime to take care of herself and the kids. Will Hamzat offer her some money like 1m, after the final judgment hasbeen passed, what does she stand to gain?

God, if you are the victim, would you want your widow cash out on you?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by absoluteSuccess: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
aktolly54:
before I continue to engage you further, how old are you please? I will be 36yrs this September

I love your openness. I'm going towards 50.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Sablexxxtoons: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Yes ooo after all the judgment self, the court or the federal government won't give her a dime as compensation or relive fund or whatever it is called

Did you not read where the childrens education would be sponsored by the man's money.

Collecting such money to keep quiet is something that should never be considered. Also the man can still be tried legally in a civil trial and be made to cough up that money as damages, then it can be collected with full chest.

But collecting it to die the case is collecting raw blood money, made from the numerous victims of the devilish big man.

This is the danger of poverty and poverty mentality, you'd be tempted to sell the best of yourself for money you can make easily ( with a wealth mindset and patience)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:

It only showed that poverty no dey control her mind. Never heard what a mother's love is to her child, that's why you have this opinion.
Guilt of collecting that money might kill a good mother in matters of months only for others who may not even care about her or the deceased son to squander the money.

They need not collect the money. They need compensation for the loss of their bread winner regardless. That is my point.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by omoiyalayi(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ezemeiyogu:

Did she tell you she wanted the dead to come back to life?

The satisfaction this judgment will bring her, 100mil may not bring it. Everything nobe money, Nigerian man!

I agree with you

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
According to the judgement it is like Adedoyin's family will take care of those children till university level and some of his properties have been taken by government

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by omoiyalayi(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
Octopusssy:

Don't you understand that it is not about money but stopping him from doing the same thing to another person. What if she accepts the money and another person falls victim?

I agree with you

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by ejieddy: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
They must show the hanging on live TV o... No joking here
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by seborrhic: 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
vaxx:
Criminal case is against the state while civil case is against individual. Even if the lady in question collect the money , the state will still go ahead with the case . It is about the state and Mr culprit. You don't come to court and waste court time .
Either she isn't telling the truth or they wanted to use that money as a bait to make her acknowledge the husband died from natural causes,so as to give police the leeway they want to stylishly withdraw the case.
But criminal case cannot be withdrawn by the relation,friend or acquaintance of an accused.
Only the state can withdraw a criminal case,but you know in Nigeria there is no impossibility when money is involved.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Ezemeiyogu(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
litigator:

They need not collect the money. They need compensation for the loss of their bread winer regardless. That is my point.

If it was an accident, I will support it but hey man, this is a deliberate murder and an attempt to buy a mother's feeling of ill done to a son. For real mothers, such money go dey taste bitter till she dies of self guilt. I hope you get it bro.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by phemmyfour: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
money wey you for collect

Who don die, don die be that o
And person wet dey live go suffer same fate by collecting the money.

Evil prevails when good people do nothing
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by hohafrank(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

May you not be victim relation.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Mpanyi: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
bhella10:
She had better keep a low profile. These guys could want to "re-visit" her. if I were her lawyer I would advise she hides her head

Re-visit her for what? Seems you are stylishly advising them? What you should know is this kind case is not cult or gang things where scores are counted and retaliations perpetuated. This is purely criminal and those behind it have been nabbed. The least that can come to their mind is the woman. What matters to them now and always is saving their skin. The woman did them no wrong and they know that. Criminals generally think almost the same. Where the woman's life would have been in danger was during trial but it wouldn't be easy to carry out without suspicion falling on the suspects.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by almarthins(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Dubetex96(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Olasyke:
71 million so he can continue mining skulls in his hotel.

That's is their potential gift so don't blame him
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Humm this is Nigeria oh. Well if that's true, I can only wish them best of luck coz their future is much more important now .
Holluwhakemmy:
According to the judgement it is like Adedoyin's family will take care of those children till university level and some of his properties have been taken by government

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Asswipemod: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
These South West skull miners would do anything within their capacity to remain in business of destroying destinies and sniffing out lives of poor innocent Nigerians, thank God she rejected the smelly blood money. May God reign judgment on this man, family and accomplices

Madam sagitariusbaby, first off, it "snuffing" not "sniffing". Secondly, it's "rain" not "reign". Kapische?
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by mordred44: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
Mbela:
I pray that his killers are brought to book. So sad
Dry av been brought already
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Neddstark: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

She and her children have been awarded millions by the court.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by knowyaself2(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
vaxx:
Criminal case is against the state while civil case is against individual. Even if the lady in question collect the money , the state will still go ahead with the case . It is about the state and Mr culprit. You don't come to court and waste court time .
My thoughts exactly. The widow has no power to withdraw the case.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by OBTOREPA(m): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
quadraheem:
If only she knew about blood money “Diyyah”.
What is this one talking about?
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by aktolly54(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
absoluteSuccess:

I love your openness. I'm going towards 50.
so in your mind, you think getting contract has to do with writing your proposal very well? If you don't believe supernatural control the physical then you won't agree with me but one day maybe when you reach 70, you will understand how life works. Not all rich people are into ritual but if you can't have Alfa or real pastor that can be praying for you, to secure contract more than 100m will be hard.

People are going diabolical these days, not all rich people ooo but things dey sup.

If they gather rich people and ask them to be swearing whether they belong to secret cult or involved juju , na only few go dey patronize Alfa or pastor among them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unconscious Man Pushed Out Of A Bus In Lagos (photos) / Chukwuemeka Nnane 'No Stain' Arrested For Murder In Imo / Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.