Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife (47492 Views)

Nigerian Customs Intercepts Vehicle Loaded With ₦71m Cash In Katsina State / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by AfonjaScud: 1:13am On Jun 06, 2023
jackcanfield:

I wasn't profiling anybody, I was saying what I observed ...and I am not Igbo to start with, I won't want you taking your battles to them ...

Why not ?
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by jimcaddy(m): 2:20am On Jun 06, 2023
No one seems to have answered the question, why was the student killed? The courts failed to establish the motive for the killing.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Emmanuel909090: 4:02am On Jun 06, 2023
This is bad
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Father4all: 6:17am On Jun 06, 2023
DrinkWater10:

Would you allow your sibling to be ki//ed so you can receive money as well?
I thought the killing wasn't intentionally. But come to think of it, the murderer will still not be killed. He may even be release after serving some years
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Haveyoueatentod: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2023
Na this one expose am imagine the ones dem no catch am
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by moshuur(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I knew she would want to accept it but those clamoring for justice will convince her not to oblige to their 71m offer and the same people won't offer a dime to take care of herself and the kids. Will Hamzat offer her some money like 1m, after the final judgment hasbeen passed, what does she stand to gain?
convince her ke...that oriyomi guy will announce her name beyond her own imagination if she collect d money (,u can imagine how d man will be calling her name upandan....lol)

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by BennyDGreat: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2023
aktolly54:
yes he will be in jail for life because no gov will sign that paper for him to be executed.

This is Nigeria, he might be free in the next 10years or so. He will just go cotonou and one Africa country that nobody will know him. If people like omisore become gov of osun state then you will know how wicked people in gov are

This one's case is different. It's too exposed to the media. One investigate journalist will take up the matter after some years
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Alonso91(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2023
My plea to those at the helm of affairs of the matter is that the hanging of the evil ritualist should be televised

I want to check something
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by NaBanga: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2023
This is not culture. This is stupidity. I just saw someone burn their cloth and throw rice all because of stupidity. There is NO SUCH THING AS JUJU. It's just stupidity and laziness. angry
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Christistruth03: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
Crime doesn't pay. If we allow our culture to keep luring us to believe there's money ritual somewhere, this is what it often results to.

80% of what it takes to succeed is already in us. If we focus money with all zeal, won't we find it? So, having a workable intelligent plan will work.

Instead of running after rituals, read more books and make more friends. Agree with what you don't know and keep evolving.

Money is not the purpose of life. The life you live helping others out of their pains and anguish is priceless, leave the wicked to their ways, they can't be preached to, and you won't be the first or the last to try.

Follow up with your God given dreams. If it leads to success, live with it as if it never matter, like the victory is to Tinubu, and if the dream snaps, you would have become a remarkable person to people in your life.

May our children surpass us wherever we fail in good works.

He has appealed the judgement as I learnt.

The life of a man is greater than the wealth of a man.

You can do justice to the rest.

In Nigeria death Sentences are automatically appealed and must reach the Supreme Court before being final

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Christistruth03: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2023
tabaralph:

I expected her to acknowledge hamzat oriyomi for his untiring efforts to get justice despite all odds,trust me this case would have been long forgotten honestly, anyway God got you oriyomi hamzat.

But Oriyomi Hamzat really tried

He was the one who dug up the CCTV of Chief Adedoyin and others entering Timothy’s hotel room at midnight

and carrying out the body some minutes later

and the other evidence that nailed the Case

I think it was even him who found where they buried Timothy

Oriyomi Hamzat must be the Number 1 investigative Journalist in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Christistruth03: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2023
aktolly54:
if she drop the charges against adedoyin, the state will only sentence adedoyin for buried the man unlawful way. She will tell court her husband told her that she is having one kind sickness and maybe na wetin kill him. So the charges will be amended and adedoyin will be sentence to prison for like 5years or so for buried the dead without police or family know.

And be released after 5 years to continue the Serial Ritual Murders
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Christistruth03: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2023
jimcaddy:
No one seems to have answered the question, why was the student killed? The courts failed to establish the motive for the killing.

Rituals

His body wasn’t the only one found
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by DrinkWater10: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2023
Father4all:
I thought the killing wasn't intentionally. But come to think of it, the murderer will still not be killed. He may even be release after serving some years
People die in hotel room and the death is reported to the police.
In this case they killed him and buried him themselves and wiped CCTV evidence.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Ismael97(m): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2023
Segzy19:
The Adedoyin man is a goner even if the death warrant is never signed.

1. No one will release him... At most, his death penalty will only be commutted to life imprisonment. Not like he is a political prisoner or something. He committed murder...

2. What I think may happen is that some powerful people may seize this opportunity to take over his assets cheaply. This is what I mean...

Assuming that I am the state governor or even the head of prisons in the state or any other powerful politician in the state and I am a bad guy. I can threaten Adedoyin to sell his (assets) hotel, university, buildings etc. cheaply to me with the promise that I will not sign his death warrant... I will prepare the assets sales/handover documents which will be taken to him in the prison to sign.... For example, I can buy off his assets worth billions cheaply at say 200million or less..

Some family members and business partners may not even want him to come out of prison so that they can take things over from him...

It will be difficult to replace him with someone else in prison. Even if that is done, he can't live a free life ... It's risky for the prison authorities to do...

Life is Life....

Check out email pls
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by tabaralph: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Christistruth03:

He was the one who dug up the CCTV of Chief Adedoyin and others entering Timothy’s hotel room at midnight

You nailed it…

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Greenfaces: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
bhella10:
She had better keep a low profile. These guys could want to "re-visit" her. if I were her lawyer I would advise she hides her head
or apply for asylum
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by bhella10: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Greenfaces:
or apply for asylum
On what grounds?
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Christistruth03: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
bhella10:
On what grounds?

On the same grounds as Ekweremadu’s victim

She would qualify for UK Asylum under

“anything else that puts you at risk because of the social, cultural, Situation “

Socially and Culturally Chief Adedoyin is a former Candidate for Ooni of Ife Position who is Practically the most

Important King in Yorubaland

She will face Persecution from his allies

Not to talk of the fact that he is the Maye and the 4th most important High Chief of Ile Ife

Do you know that before the Case came up Chief Adedoyin was busy trying to unseat the Current Ooni of Ife

That was how Powerful he was

I have a strong feeling that it was the People supporting Ooni Ogunwusi that leaked

the Secret Information that led to Oriyomi Hamzat finding the

Critical evidence that took Chief Adedoyin down

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Greenfaces: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
bhella10:
On what grounds?
Uncovering a serial killer while his family and goons are still around
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by absoluteSuccess: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
Christistruth03:

In Nigeria death Sentences are automatically appealed and must reach the Supreme Court before being final

Alright sir, thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by absoluteSuccess: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Christistruth03:

I don't know if you are conversant with the story that Abike Dabiri Erewa rode to limelight? Though not murder case but something very close to it.

A girl with nail hammered into her skull. People are horribly wicked. I can't recall all of the story but it's one of the most talked about on newsline back in the day.

I pray that God will continue to shield and protect such who are in the investigative desk of various media houses because they are also exposed to the wicked.

We can't all be cowards and still complain of evil and injustice. Many comments on threads like this helps to reveal the heart of man and metamorphosis of future criminals.

1 Like

Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
The circumstances of his death won’t let me take that money if it was accidental or any other yes I may contemplate taking it
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Omoikarekimire(m): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
money wey you for collect

Who don die, don die be that o

Just look at what you type up there. Some people souls are damned.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Omoikarekimire(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nigeria especially the South west is in serious trouble. Many people have been killed and others will continue to be killed. Most billionaires kept sacrificing poor souls to wicked gods just to make money and satisfy the blood appetite of the evil gods. Pray my brother and have oersonal relationship with God. Above all beware of going to parties. Its dangerous o. O lewu gan. So dangerous.
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by TsbAfrica: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2023
jackcanfield:
It could still be a grand set up ... I don't trust Yoruba people like that, they are always envious of rich people around them and they know how to use religion to cover face...a trait I never see in them in the 80's and 90's .... Well Karma is a bitch and it will visit all at the appropriate time.
I wonder what your trust would be of use to Yoruba people ... They don't need your trust. Bitterness kai
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by DatNiggaDaz: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2023
Asswipemod:

Madam sagitariusbaby, first off, it "snuffing" not "sniffing". Secondly, it's "rain" not "reign". Kapische?
emilokan disillusionist thinking he has something upstairs

Clown
Re: I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife by Asswipemod: 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
emilokan disillusionist thinking he has something upstairs

Clown

Wailer Banton on the beat!😝😝😝

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unconscious Man Pushed Out Of A Bus In Lagos (photos) / Chukwuemeka Nnane 'No Stain' Arrested For Murder In Imo / Man Kills Pregnant Wife In Edo State, Fakes Suicide (Graphic Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.