Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy (58174 Views)

Sani Al’ameen Disagrees With Falana Over Jonathan’s Eligibility / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison / Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by iyobosadavid: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
A very good move I must say, kudos to Mr President for this move unlike Buhari who does not consult or listen to any.

Nigeria shall be great again this I believe

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Fadddd(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Falana didn't do what could earn him the AGF as prelude to the elections. He should goan rest please

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Patriotsleague: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Very nice, good he is engaging with people like Sir falana, falana has always had the best interest of Nigerians at heart. True activist.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Sirseedorf(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
smiley wink

Whoever want to protest should do so, just don't spoil government or individual property.

And I don't want to hear Army or police flog me. Na person wey chop belleful dey protest .

E lo fokan bale....

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Angelfrost(m): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
"...War against Corruption with Tinubu"!!!

Oh my days!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Burgerlomo: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Some people go don dey afraid with this news 😂

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Patriotsleague: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Jenisc:
Falana is a stateman
He is the best we have around now. A true righteous man. No gain in protests and halting economic activity, let's move forward in dialogue.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by MelesZanawi: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
No wonder Falz run go UK

Una hear Falz say a word since President Tinubu enter?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Ofunaofu: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nvestor02:
Just a week in office Tinubu is taking big move already. He has met with his enemies and friends just to make sure that Nigeria is great.

Hold meetings with different type of people for the betterment of Nigeria.

I always know that Tinubu has A lot of to offer, now my hope in him has grew stronger.

On Subsidy, No matter what the haters said or do. tinubu will not back down on the decision that will help Nigeria

Not backing down on the issue of subsidy removal are tendencies of a dictator. The last time I checked, Tinubu claims to be a democrat

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Yoruba people want to conspire. Falana, Tinubu.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
post=123591348:

You are wise.
Thanks that's the reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by ChinaROBOT(m): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
D new AGF
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by alen4smith(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
ggood:
The last time I checked Falana is a SAN , he has no knowledge about Economy
just like Obi who is a philosopher

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
ggood:
Not to know how people are suffering to meet their needs and something that affected his household

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by News30: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
Seyi Vibez vs. Zinoleesky: Portable Called Zinoleesky Out For Buying Ferrari Car Worth $300,000 To Oppress Seyi Vibez

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXqs1I1Lxpg
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Gaabasky: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Falana for AGF would be a good idea

Laelae. Falana ke? Falana is an Obidient and his son. And don't forget Falana will cause more damages for your case than good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by BrutusOj(m): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nvestor02:
Just a week in office Tinubu is taking big move already. He has met with his enemies and friends just to make sure that Nigeria is great.

I always know that Tinubu has A lot of to offer, now my hope in him has grew grown stronger.

On Subsidy, No matter what the haters said or do. tinubu will not back down on the decision that will help Nigeria
English people, am I correct or not? tongue
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Exceed15: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nvestor02:

I always know that Tinubu has A lot of to offer, now my hope in him has grew stronger.

Your hope is in him not in God.. kai
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by bigtt76(f): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by zoghys: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
[quote author=Judolisco post=123591281] Wen we tell una say falana na also tinibu boy... Make dem find one appointment give am[
[code][/code]

Most of you lots are dullard and shamelessly you show your level of dumbness of faceless forum like this
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Landmine1: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
The divide and conquer tactics.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by lagvolt: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Femi Falana is a respected legal practitioner and i believe his advice to Mr President should worth alot.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Exceed15: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Even falana position has been established on this matter. Falana cannot stop Nigerians.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by richie240: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
Fadddd:
Falana didn't do what could earn him the AGF as prelude to the elections. He should goan rest please
You are right.
The best 'position' to offer ppl like him is 'advisory' roles. They are not the type u bring into ur kitchen cabinet. Their type hugs attention like kilode. Small tin wey una discuss, d next day u will see them on arise tv discussing it.
cool

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by saucygal193: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
We want the best. The citizens desire the best.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by alizma: 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
ggood:
Lol, if only you look deeper, you will understand why they are meeting. Falana is definitely not in Aso Rock to draw economic plan but to discuss on the reaction of the people and how to properly manage the situation without things getting out of hands
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by optimusprime2(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
EduCASHtion:
Why not before removal

The first reasonable post I have seen on this thread.

May goodness never be far from you even in these difficult times.

After breaking it completely, he is candidly calling for help.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Falana In Aso Rock Over Subsidy Removal, Economy by Nvestor02: 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Not backing down on the issue of subsidy removal are tendencies of a dictator. The last time I checked, Tinubu claims to be a democrat

We can't be borrowing money to fund subsidy when we have a dying Infrastructure and out of school children to carter for.

Is either we remove subsidy and have booming economy or we remain under develop

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Declares September 16 As National Identity day / Isa Pantami: Presidency's Statement On Campaign Against Communications Minister / Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.