Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,280 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

What Is The Duty Of Man/woman In A Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Duty Of Man/woman In A Home (1494 Views)

What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Wife? / See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) / Sex Is A Duty Of Woman And Responsibilty Of Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Duty Of Man/woman In A Home by kajad(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2006
I usually like to start my trade with something that looks like a joke but serious.

check this out

The new wife (progressive Nigerian woman of today) was being welcomed
At
the husband's home in a traditional manner. As expected she gave a
speech:
My dear family, I thank you for welcoming me in my new home and
family",
she said. "Firstly, my being here does not mean that I would want to
change
your way of life, your routine." "No, I will never do that, never in a
million years". "What do you mean my child?" Asked the father in law.
"What
I mean dad is (looking at her father in law): Those who used to wash
dishes
must carry on washing them. Those who used to do the laundry must carry
on
doing it. Those who cooked shouldn't stop on my account, and Those who
used
to Clean should continue cleaning". "Then what are you here for?" Asked
the
mother in law. "As for me, I'm here just to entertain your son!"

NOW WHAT IS THE DUTY OF MAN/WOMAN IN A HOME SERIOUS!
Re: What Is The Duty Of Man/woman In A Home by nawah(f): 11:44pm On Mar 13, 2006
As a wife i take orders from my husband.
HE is the boss as long as i say he is wink
Re: What Is The Duty Of Man/woman In A Home by eveseh(f): 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2006
nawah:

As a wife i take orders from my husband.
HE is the boss as long as i say he is wink

truth
Re: What Is The Duty Of Man/woman In A Home by muyioye(m): 9:29am On Sep 18, 2007
You are not to just take orders. You are to contribute meaningfully and constructively to his success and failures. Taking orders involves so many other things. but to me, I believe you will not take orders but contribute to making him a better and successful husband and father.

A word is enough,
Re: What Is The Duty Of Man/woman In A Home by lysaa(f): 7:00am On Aug 01, 2008
lmao
Re: What Is The Duty Of Man/woman In A Home by Leilah(f): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2008
WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS:

ON A TYPICAL DAY LETS SAY HUSBAND WORKS 40 HRS AND WIFE WORKS 40 HOURS.

DOES HUSBAND COME HOME, SIT DOWN WIFE GO STRAIGHT TO KITCHEN COOK DINNER SERVE HUSBAND, WASH DISHES, CLEAN UP MESS. THEN, GETS KIDS BATHED AND PUT TO BED. ETC ETC.

HUSBANDS WHAT DO YOU DO IN THIS CASE (ON THE DAYS YOU BOTH WORK)?

SIT DOWN, SPREAD OUT AND WAIT TO BE SERVED?

WHAT IS THE POSITION ON THIS IS YOUR CULTURE? DOES A WOMAN STILL HAVE TO DO SAME HOUSEWORK ETC AS IF SHE WERE A FULL TIME HOUSEWIFE? IE JUST B'COS SHE WORKS SHOULD THAT CHANGE ANYTHING?
Re: What Is The Duty Of Man/woman In A Home by Gonorrhea(m): 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2008
A man's duty is to ponce around like a self-servicer, beat the woman with a dic.k, eat all the food, snore like an idiot and keep the remote control!
Re: What Is The Duty Of Man/woman In A Home by Leilah(f): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2008
lmao ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: What Is The Duty Of Man/woman In A Home by Leilah(f): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2008
how attractive and romantic they are (women should be the ones having affairs)
Re: What Is The Duty Of Man/woman In A Home by lysaa(f): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2008
i tell u, love is wicked grin

women must be empowered
Re: What Is The Duty Of Man/woman In A Home by jydewalker(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2008
Lysaa and Leilah,

Haba! Una wan yab man be4?

Take it or leave it. Look be4 u leap.

Pretence boku! both man and woman alike.

I have been trained since my childhood, that no work no food. I most times partake in the kitchen runs.

So, dont let anyone deceive you O!

A word is enough,

(1) (Reply)

Have I Lost Him? / For Women Only, Guys Read Nd Pass / In Nigeria, You're Either Somebody Or Nobody - By Adaobi Nwaubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.