Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,710 members, 7,851,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit (33994 Views)

Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar / Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by RingRoadMafia: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2023
Lii40:
can you help me with N500 let buy okpa first

All the money you've made from NL is not enough for you to afford Okpa?
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by Lii40: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

All the money you've made from NL is not enough for you to afford Okpa?
how do you come to such conclusion ,are you my account officer to know if I made money or not.
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by RingRoadMafia: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2023
Lii40:
how do you come to such conclusion ,are you my account officer to know if I made money or not.

Bro, there's no way in hell you'll tell me that you're not getting any money. People are not that cold hearted.
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by Lii40: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Bro, there's no way in hell you'll tell me that you're not getting any money. People are not that cold hearted.
you Mrbanner that is has dedicated your time you supposed to use hustle for your self, blackmailing me telling people not to have anything to do with me that I am a scammer.all because I seek out for help to care for mine unfortunate predicament that I never Born with.
Thank God you said people are not that Cold hearted like you
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by RingRoadMafia: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2023
Lii40:
you Mrbanner that is has dedicated your time you supposed to use hustle for your self, blackmailing me telling people not to have anything to do with me that I am a scammer.all because I seek out for help to care for mine unfortunate predicament that I never Born with.
Thank God you said people are not that Cold hearted like you

You obviously don't know the meaning of the words "ripping" and "blackmail". Go and look it up in the dictionary before throwing it around.

And it's good that you admitted that you've been given money, use that money go start business.
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by felifeli: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
Obi's own fine should reach N10 billion. Yeye man.
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by nedekid: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
Half baked lawyer that things everything is by shouting.
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by TheGift: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

https://punchng.com/keyamo-to-appeal-as-court-awards-atiku-icpc-n10m-in-frivolous-lawsuit/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web&amp
To be fair, the courts appear to be baring their fangs against people from different sides of the divide, regardless of interests.

I pray this Is truly the case.
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by Lii40: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

You obviously don't know the meaning of the words "ripping" and "blackmail". Go and look it up in the dictionary before throwing it around.

And it's good that you admitted that you've been given money, use that money go start business.
what I mean is that people are not as wicked as you are, you know that I'm truly in that condition but should to lied against me with your main profile Mrbanner.you are only 1 that disturb me because you only wants your own fraudent unverify fake begging story with aza names like faith shiando, Angela, angel ubi to be on front page always,any other person that seek help is a scammer to you.
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by RingRoadMafia: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lii40:
what I mean is that people are not as wicked as you are, you know that I'm truly in that condition but should to lied against me with your main profile Mrbanner.you are only 1 that disturb me because you only wants your own fraudent unverify fake begging story with aza names like faith shiando, Angela, angel ubi to be on front page always,any other person that seek help is a scammer to you.

Since we're talking, why exactly are you so convinced that I'm the same person as Banner? Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps we may know each other outside Nairaland?
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by Lii40: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Since we're talking, why exactly are you so convinced that I'm the same person as Banner? Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps we may know each other outside Nairaland?
too obvious because whenever I post both of your profile jump out at the same time to mention me first mrbanner follow up by this alternative.
To your last paragraph you mean you and banner know each other outside nairaland or me and you?
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by RingRoadMafia: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lii40:
too obvious because whenever I post both of your profile jump out at the same time to mention me first mrbanner follow up by this alternative.
To your last paragraph you mean you and banner know each other outside nairaland or me and you?

The fact that you call an account with over 12 topics and 1200 comments an alternate shows just how smart you are.

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about Banner. Has it occurred to you that perhaps I may know him outside of this place and that we talk?
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by mkpuruoka: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
God save nigeria
RingRoadMafia:

The fact that you call an account with over 12 topics and 1200 comments an alternate shows just how smart you are.

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about Banner. Has it occurred to you that perhaps I may know him outside of this place and that we talk?
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by Lii40: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

are you now admitting that both of you are partners in crime and perhaps the reason you guys don't report the fraudent activity of yourself perpetrated on nairaland by creating different unverifiable sickness story just to beg for money.
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by RingRoadMafia: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Lii40:
are you now admitting that both of you are partners in crime and perhaps the reason you guys don't report the fraudent activity of yourself perpetrated on nairaland by creating different unverifiable sickness story just to beg for money.

Is that not the story you've been peddling all along? You said that we appear at the same time, I'm trying to let you know that it's because our response to your scams is coordinated.

It's quite simple: Banner see's you, pings me to report you, I do just that.

Coordination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Facts Show President Jonathan’s Age Falsification / Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For / Mahmood Yakubu Presents 2019 INEC Budget To Senate Committe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.