Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory (1806 Views)

Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack / Biden: America To Defend Taiwan If China Invades The Nation (Video) / Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by SummaryChannel: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ukraine begins the counterattack and invades the Russian territory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-9_2HLdmtM

New news of the Russian-Ukrainian war is presented by this episode of Samari TV.
And the beginning of the field developments, where a group describing itself as Russian separatists said that it had intensified its bombing of the Russian Belgorod district located on the Ukrainian border, confirming that it had captured a number of Russian soldiers inside the district and held them hostage. While Russian bloggers said that the armed group is originally a mixture of Polish mercenaries and Ukrainian soldiers.
For its part, the Russian Ministry of Defense said that it had responded to a Ukrainian counter-attack in Donetsk province, stressing that it had destroyed the six armored brigades that participated in this attack. Russian media also said that the Chief of Staff of the Russian Army, Valery Gerasimov, personally participated in the operations to counter the Ukrainian attack, which may be a real prelude to the upcoming counterattack by Kiev.
On the other hand, Yevgeny Prigozhin, the commander of the Russian Wagner Combat Group, warned of a Ukrainian attack north of the city of Bakhmut, which succeeded in regaining control of an area called Berkhovka, calling on the generals of the Russian army to defend Bakhmut and supply the Russian forces inside it with the necessary ammunition.
Finally, the American CNN said that Ukraine had appointed spies for it inside Russia, providing them with suicide marches to launch attacks inside Russia. This explains the attack on the Kremlin building in early May.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Ihateheadslamer: 9:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ukrainian soldiers just like dying one after the other

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ukraine should flood missiles into Russia. They have absolutely nothing to lose at this point.

Bombard Moscow with missiles. Both military and civilian targets are valid.

No one has monopoly over destruction.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Ukrainian soldiers just like dying one after the other
Not everyone is a coward you know

8 Likes

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:
Ukraine should flood missiles into Russia. They have absolutely nothing to lose at this point.

Omo, but Russia dey get am hot. I never expected Ukraine to be this fierce in their op!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Omo, but Russia dey get am hot. I never expected Ukraine to be this fierce in their op!

No one believed or envisaged they will last this long. No one!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Opintiwa: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

But didn't you ronu today?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Astra101: 2:57am On Jun 06, 2023
I just dey laugh grin.
Ukraine Wan buy market like this cool

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 3:05am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

1) Ukraine doesn't have missiles of its own, it is using NATO supplied missiles.
2) if Ukraine uses NATO supplied missiles to attack Russia, not only will Russia's air defence deal with the missiles but Russia might retaliate against ....the USA, England, Finland, France and Poland and Romania. You've guessed it, ww3.
3) targeting civilians is terrorism, although Ukraine has been doing terrorist attacks for more than a year now.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 3:11am On Jun 06, 2023
Ukraine has lasted this long because it is entirely equipped, financed and trained by 30 NATO countries. Also there are lots of NATO soldiers disguised as "volunteer"/mercenaries within Ukrainian armed forces.
Russia is not in a haste and Russia's objectives are to reduce Ukrainian and NATO militaries to a minimum while not taking much casualties and spending as little money as possible, this strategy takes time.
But it is already showing results for Russia:

NATO and Ukraine currently lack ammunition and Ukraine seriously lacks military personnel.

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 3:14am On Jun 06, 2023
The Ukrainian military which Russia met at the beginning of the invasion has long died, what you have now is a NATO built force which would collapse as soon as NATO abandons Ukraine, just like the "Afghan army" did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 3:15am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:
Ukraine has lasted this long because it is entirely equipped, financed and trained by 30 NATO countries. Also there are lots of NATO soldiers disguised as "volunteer"/mercenaries within Ukrainian armed forces.
Russia is not in a haste and Russia's objectives are to reduce Ukrainian and NATO militaries to a minimum while not taking much casualties and spending as little money as possible, this strategy takes time.
But it is already showing results for Russia:

NATO and Ukraine currently lack ammunition and Ukraine seriously lacks military personnel.

Refresh me please! What is Iran supplying Russia with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 3:16am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:
The Ukrainian military which Russia met at the beginning of the invasion has long died, what you have now is a NATO built force which would collapse as soon as NATO abandons Ukraine, just like the "Afghan army" did.

And before Russia started recruiting prisoners and civilians, what happened to the Russian Army?

I hope you saw the last Russian military parade where Putin himself was present and only one tank was in whole parade? Please tell me, what happened to the rest?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 3:17am On Jun 06, 2023
NATO wants to do to Russia what western Europe did to our ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 3:23am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

And before Russia started recruiting prisoners and civilians, what happened to the Russian Army?
1) Russia doesn't recruit "prisoners", Wagner did.
2) recruiting civilians is what every military does, that is how you make soldiers: you take civilians and then you train them
3) Russia started the invasion with a small force with the aim of pressuring Ukraine into negotiations, NATO interpreted that small force as a sign of weakness from Russia and then ordered Ukraine to torpedo the negotiations and started funding Ukraine's military with mercs, weapons and money.
4) a lot of the Russian soldiers who started the invasion were contract soldiers whose contract expired 😅 Russia really wasn't intending for a war.
5) Russia changed its strategy and went into a war of attrition strategy and did a partial mobilisation.

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 3:25am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

I hope you saw the last Russian military parade where Putin himself was present and only one tank was in whole parade? Please tell me, what happened to the rest?
I do not know why there was only one tank.
Perhaps the reason is that Russia is at war and didn't want to use too much logistics for a parade whereas that effort could be better spent defending Russia...

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 3:27am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:

1) Russia doesn't recruit "prisoners", Wagner did.
2) recruiting civilians is what every military does, that is how you make soldiers: you take civilians and then you train them
3) Russia started the invasion with a small force with the aim of pressuring Ukraine into negotiations, NATO interpreted that small force as a sign of weakness from Russia and then ordered Ukraine to torpedo the negotiations and started funding Ukraine's military with mercs, weapons and money.
4) a lot of the Russian soldiers who started the invasion were contract soldiers whose contract expired 😅 Russia really wasn't intending for a war.
5) Russia changed its strategy and went into a war if attrition strategy and did a partial mobilisation.

I don’t need stories!

Before Wagner joined the war, what happened to Russian soldiers?

Hello! If Ukraine is still standing today, it shows that Russia is overhyped and just living in the glory of old Soviet Union!

Struggling with a nation it shares DIRECT land boarders with!

Tell me something else please! You making it sound like Russia was not short of men and armor.

What was Iran supplying Russia? Can you tell me?

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 3:28am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:

I do not know why there was only one tank.
Perhaps the reason is that Russia is at war and didn't want to use too much logistics for a parade whereas that effort could be better spent defending Russia...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

They didn’t want to use too much logistics but paraded the nuclear bombs and hypersonic missiles?

Hello! You not talking to a kid. I need sensible answers!

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 3:29am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

Refresh me please! What is Iran supplying Russia with?
Dude, are you aware that South Africa supplied the USA with mrap technology ?
Iran has a very effective drone which Russia was interested in, Iran provided a few hundred to Russia and gave Russia the blueprint. Russia then modified the drone and made it much more efficient and precise.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 3:30am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

I don’t need stories!

Before Wagner joined the war, what happened to Russian soldiers?
Wagner was part of the initial invasion so I don't know what you are talking about mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 3:31am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:

Dude, are you aware that South Africa supplied the USA with mrap technology ?
Iran has a very effective drone which Russia was interested in, Iran provided a few hundred to Russia and gave Russia the blueprint. Russia then modified the drone and made it much more efficient and precise.

I don’t like too much sentences to address a particular question.

So you mean that, Russia was getting weapons from Iran, Yes or No?

But you blame Ukraine about getting weapons from the west?

Now I see a picture.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 3:32am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

Hello! If Ukraine is still standing today, it shows that Russia is overhyped and just living in the glory of old Soviet Union!
1) USA was defeated by farmers in Vietnam decades ago and by farmers in Afghanistan two years ago.
2) I've already explained why Ukraine is "still standing".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 3:33am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:

Wagner was part of the initial invasion so I don't know what you are talking about mate.

When Putin surrounded Ukrainian boarders with tanks before the war started, was it Wagner? When the attempt to capture Kyiv was ongoing, was it Wagner?

Tell me please! To your best knowledge, when did Wagner enter the war?

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 3:35am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:

1) USA was defeated by farmers in Vietnam decades ago and by farmers in Afghanistan two years ago.
2) I've already explained why Ukraine is "still standing".

Does that still stop the US from being the greatest country on Earth?

Stop hyping that shot hole you call Russia!

It’s just like North Korea, take away nuclear weapons from them, and Nigeria will defeat them.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 3:36am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

I don’t like too much sentences to address a particular question.
So you mean that, Russia was getting weapons from Iran, Yes or No?
But you blame Ukraine about getting weapons from the west?
Now I see a picture.
You seem to be looking for simplistic conversations rather than logical ones.
As I already told you, Russia acquired an Iranian technology which it found very interesting. In the same fashion the USA asuired a South African technology which it found interesting.
On the other hand, Ukraine is getting all its weapons from NATO ! Do you see the difference? Or do I need to make a little drawing for you ?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 3:39am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

It’s just like North Korea, take away nuclear weapons from them, and Nigeria will defeat them.
😂😅
Why does nato exist !
Because the USA and it's client states are afraid of Russia ! NATO: 30 western countries including the USA, England, Poland, France...
All that against Russia alone !
Yeah, that means Russia is weak 🤡
Nothing proves you are weak better than an entire gang joining forces to fight you.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 3:40am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:

You seem to be looking for simplistic conversations rather than logical ones.
As I already told you, Russia acquired an Iranian technology which it found very interesting. In the same fashion the USA asuired a South African technology which it found interesting.
In the other hand, Ukraine is getting all its weapons from NATO ! Do you see the difference? Or do I need to make a little drawing for you ?

If I go by logic, it means Ukraine also found US weapons interesting and used it!

I repeat, I am not a kid. Stop using much sentences to confuse my person!

Who goes to eat without considering the power of Allie’s?

Tell me! Since the existence of warfare on Earth, who goes to war without considering the allies of its enemy?

It’s a play in warfare.

Use Biafra war has a case study. It’s a norm! Stop giving flimsy excuses on what’s not!

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 3:43am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

I repeat, I am not a kid. Stop using much sentences to confuse my person!
You are not very smart, you might as well be a kid.
Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 3:44am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:

😂😅
Why does nato exist !
Because the USA and it's client states are afraid of Russia ! NATO: 30 western countries including the USA, England, Poland, France...
All that against Russia alone !
Yeah, that means Russia is weak 🤡
Nothing proves you are weak better than an entire gang joining forces to fight you.

North Korea is also flexing power and alliances around it. Nuclear power is the only thing that makes them
Important

Why Putin is always flexing with nuclear bombs, forgetting that the world knows that, doers don’t make noise

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by Stoplying: 3:46am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:

North Korea is also flexing power and alliances around it. Nuclear power is the only thing that makes them
Important

Why Putin is always flexing with nuclear bombs, forgetting that the world knows that, doers don’t make noise
You are really not very smart, you need to open your mind and learn how to read. At this point you talk like a kid who can't understand anything above primary school level topics.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 3:47am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:

You are not very smart, you might as well be a kid.

You are the one?

Russia got Iran weapons and improvised on it, but when Ukraine get weapons, it’s getting support!

Hello! Russia is struggling on all fronts! Did you check where the ruble at today? It’s going fvcking down!

NATO will stretch Russia its limits!

If Putin was not foolish, how was he expecting to defeat NATO, when even a whole small Germany is richer than the entire Russia.

How! NATO will stretch Russia to limits same way they did to North Korea

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Begins The Counterattack And Invades The Russian Territory by HacheNoire: 3:51am On Jun 06, 2023
Stoplying:

You are really not very smart, you need to open your mind and learn how to read. At this point you talk like a kid who can't understand anything above primary school level topics.

I have boxed you to wall. Your best option is to insult my person, hoping I run off!

Stop hyping a shithole!

Who knows Russia in the world! Nuclear technology? And how many countries buy it!

Have you ever found Russia in IT, Medicine, Aviation, Automobile, Banking and finance, or even sports!

That end is a shithole! Forget the land mass! 60% of it are inhabitable!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump Signs Executive Order To Defund International Planned Parenthood / Bob Marley's Cancer Death & The Cia / Meet African King Who Works As Mechanic In Germany & Rules His People Via Skype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.