Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting (63453 Views)

Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu / 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike / FG, NLC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by plaindealer: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
We know where this is going.

We warned you

Asiwaju is your daddy.

grin

290 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by KingOfIsoko1: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
Tinubu -1
Masses -0

182 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Okwyjesus(m): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
Shame to those painting it as lgbo agenda.

Shame on those who add ethnic color to everything they see lgbo man around.

Shame on all those lgbophobia people that know themselves already

I spit on your ignorance and naive

676 Likes 71 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by plaindealer: 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Okwyjesus:
Shame to those painting as lgbo agenda.

Your own actions and utterances colorized it as igbo agenda especially considering the fact that most igbo people are defending and supporting the strike and the NLC.

Generally, you hate what's good for Nigeria and you like what's bad for Nigeria and you don't want to see Nigeria do good.

657 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by yarimo(m): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Tinubu -0
Masses -2

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
Okwyjesus:

TUEH! WE ALL COLLECTIVELY SPIT ON YOU BACK FOR BEING A FOUL NIGERIAN

330 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Domi007(f): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
Not critical just memes

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by plaindealer: 12:10am On Jun 06, 2023
grin grin grin

Otilo... grin grin

250 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:15am On Jun 06, 2023
shocked Toks2008. The pictures above. With what I am seeing this strike will not hold Toks2008,
Marlow1962

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by DeLaRue: 1:49am On Jun 06, 2023
The NLC leader was beaming with smiles.

Seems he enjoyed his presence in the corridors of power so much grin

Supporters of the strike will be fuming when they wake up in the morning and see photos of him playing 'best friends' with the 'APC enemy'.

I've been in some of these places. Once you enter, the environment and the pampering that goes on will reset your radical plans wink

The hatchet job the APC guys did on him would have made Soviet Union KGB proud.

First, they attacked him in the media claiming he was working for the Labour Party.

Then, they circulated pictures of him standing with Mr Obi campaigning.

Once the guy was cornered and weak, they used an old guard of the labour union (Oshiomole) to invite him to the corridors of power for 'negotiations '.

They got him to renounce the strike.

They made sure he was comfortable in the environment and had him photographed laughing and being chummy with them.

Then they circulated the photos to the media, thereby damaging his standing in the eyes of the the most ardent supporters of a strike.

The man is probably a good upright person, but he was rather naive. Optics are very important. He should never have allowed himself photographed laughing and being chummy with APC guys. Whatever deal he agreed to behind close doors, he needed to be captured in photos in a mood that reflects that of his supporters i.e anger or, at least, frustration.

I tell you, these Tinubu boys will use all the tricks in the books to deal with their perceived enemies. It would be done so craftly that their targets would be down long before they knew what hit them.

Mr Tinubu's people are streetwise. Lagos street wise o. I suspect they are ready to go dirty if they plead with you and you refuse.

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Benwallt(m): 3:55am On Jun 06, 2023
Ajaero has taken his own share n left wailing for the Wailers. Tinubu calls the shots

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Olachase(m): 7:14am On Jun 06, 2023
I Don see the bag too, by tomorrow we all continue with our daily activity šŸ¤šŸ¤

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by richidinho(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2023
The midnight decision peoplegrin

Inec announced presidentiaal election in the midnight when people are still sleeping

Now this, the people wont need NLC when the time is rife

Ask senegalese president

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by slivertongue: 7:26am On Jun 06, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Tribalists are inferior folks

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Parachoko: 7:31am On Jun 06, 2023
richidinho:

Inec announced presidentiaal election in the midnight when people are still sleeping

Ask senegalese president

What's happening in Senegal can't happen in Nigeria

Asiwaju will rule for 8 years and hand over power to an APC member from the North in 2031.

197 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by Mrkindness: 7:35am On Jun 06, 2023
I was surprised when one Yoruba man here in Abuja open his mouth and told me that NLC are Peter Obi people that they are fighting Tinubu government for Obi. Yoruba people are unbelievable.

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by lwisee: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2023
Igbos will not be happy with the progress so far.
They just want to shutdown the country same way they tactically cripple the economy of the SE.

E no go work grin
NLC president is a card carrying member of LP.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by RecentHistory: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2023
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by plumcomm: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2023
richidinho:

Ask senegalese president
since you people have generalized your fraction of the population as "the people",then try any nonsense and when the government start to kill the people like chicken,you begin to cry foul..."the people of no bearing"

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by OdefaGirl(f): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Their dead brains need charging

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by VeryStingyMan: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2023
Now that worker's solidarity and the whole essence of labour in the country is dead, will they now stop holding the rest of the country hostage? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by tesppidd: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2023
So 500 naira per litre has come to stay?

No light, No refineries?

Naija I hail.

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by elasticlala: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Tinubu -1
Masses -0

They are only postponing the inevitableā€¦.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Tinubu -1
Masses -0

Lol
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by thaoriginator: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2023
grin
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by marlow1962(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting by RecentHistory: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2023
elasticlala:

They are only postponing the inevitableā€¦.

No need to postpone it. You can come out and protest tomorrow.

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) / Fiyinfoluwa Osinbajo, Yemi Osinbajoā€™s Son (Photos) / JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.