Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. (7339 Views)

I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! / Jega In Guiness Book Of Record / Guiness Book Of Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by DAVE5(m): 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2010
@ poster u've been hypnotized,na only u 'n' family go kpai 4rm ur attack sha
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Greatnerd(f): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2010
Dats 2 small i taut u wuld destroy ur whole village den kil barack obama, find osama bin laden and den u alone provoke iraq 2 go 2 war wit u. Psyco
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by ITbomb(m): 1:43am On Apr 25, 2010
why una dey blast the young pshyco. let him start from abuja and work his way down to the creek then we will meet.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by StudioCFR(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2010
Lol chai see war
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by sylve11: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2010
i sure sey the poster don take off grin cool
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by StudioCFR(m): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2010
With all dis missiles comming from left, right center?
U go wait if na you? Lol
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by mki: 12:27am On Apr 26, 2010
If you really want to enter the Book of records you don't need to do all that. There is a simpler way: try being the first person to swim from Lagos to New York. Good riddance!
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by StudioCFR(m): 5:34am On Apr 26, 2010
Lol
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by seankay(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2010
leave d innocent guy alone,dis is weed talking!
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by mokha(m): 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2010
pls don't mind d poor guy life don tire ram . such ppl ca n't commit suicide. he can say, i what to die!!!!!!!!!! Carry rop enter bush near by road, try clab tree and hang himself up there by d waist shouting!!!!!!!!. if u see him when passing and say 'hey waty happen'? he go say,  i wan die, i wan die i wan commit suicide. den ask him 'why u put d rop for waist instead of neck'? he go say ' if i put are for neck, he dey pain me he no dey allow me brit. grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by StudioCFR(m): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2010
Are u talking from xperience?
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by DAVE5(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2010
so mokha u get this kind experience na hin u dey waste knowledge.open ur own thread/topic dey teach like minds like u en d poster how 2 commit suicide.u go sell ehn.coffin biz go even boost 4 naija
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by papine(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2010
@poster, y don't u try dis one, should i cont. hmm.
no need 2 kill or anytin ok.
jus cut ur d.i.c.k and fax it 2 me.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by flexystar(f): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2010
papine:

@poster, y don't u try dis one, should i cont. hmm.
no need 2 kill or anytin ok.
jus cut your d.i.c.k and fax it 2 me.
papine i like that comment, please if him send am give u forward it to me lol
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by SLIGHT(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2010
Since 2007, d guy neva reply una C wetin unA don cos, **nods head in disgust**
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by lwise(m): 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2010
eyyyyyaaaaaaa d guy escaped from ARO lets help him he needs 2 go back.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by berylLOL(f): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2010
i think u should consider suing ur brain 4 unsupport angry
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by DICKtator: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
blkmum700: by killing 140 million nigeria porpulation by poining the waters we drink and Also be the first black africa guy to kill his self by sucide bomb, will this make my family name be on guiness book of record?because have read My Stories how people get thier names on that book and i want my family name to be there too so that the world can know my family name.will this make my family name be on there?

2007. Sum1 spoke in this manner? And looking @ the current situation of things I wonder could this be a pointer to the recent happenings?
Remember all psycho always have a platform on the internet to ,first of all, vent up their frustrations b4 they actually carry out their plans!!.
In a retrospective view, this guy na Boko Haram founding member!!!!
Maybe SSS shld av taken note of this!!!
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by belemzy: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahah i don die for laff ooooooo. Biko my brother you need seven prophets,seven chains and seven padlocks. cos this is a clear case on mad man on the run... grin. Haba
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by plazmakite(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2012
instead of spitting venom and curses at dis fella why don't we ask him why he entertained such thoughts in the first place.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Lagusta(m): 12:07am On Feb 14, 2013
Hehehe, I can't stop laughing cos of the funny comments and replies....

But, where is he now
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by queendiva: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Sorry dude u a real delivarance,animal ifu won kill urself and ur family beta start nw b4 is too late biggest FOOL grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpos And Family / Very Funny!! See A Teeth That Has Bluetooth Color / Funny Pictures Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.