Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. (7341 Views)

I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! / Jega In Guiness Book Of Record / Guiness Book Of Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by whiteroses(f): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2007
blackmum700 booooooooooo ori e ti yi igbe (your head has scooped poo) you are a fool and lowlife scum bag please kill yourself and your children and husband when you have family, dont touch others how will you think like that its mental we are praying for worlds peace you have nasty thoughts, apologize now or you will have 20 pages of abuse only if seun will help you, you are mad making a fool of yourself, angry
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by MrInfo1(m): 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2007
After the record, u go to jail shocked
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by gunpoint(m): 7:04am On Dec 17, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy Finally, som1 after my own heart cheesy cheesy cheesy
Join me blkmum abi na dad,
2geda
the world will TREMBLE,
Especially dat sauce kid,
Pls mak sure he is taken out in ur attacks
see me 4 preparations
long live the revolution!!!! angry angry angry

Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by jayvin01: 7:20am On Dec 17, 2007
wat a stupid f*ckin' bullshit!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by ndumart: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2007
Its a simple thing to get the world to notice you. Impregnate your mum, sisters, and daughters if you are married.

Set your village ablaze
Go nude on national tv
try whether suicide bombing will work on your family

I promise you within the twinkle of an eye you will get into the Guiness, coca cola, gulder and kaikai book of records.

Oloshi.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by saucekid(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2007
gunpoint:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Finally, som1 after my own heart cheesy cheesy cheesy
Join me blkmum abi na dad,
2geda
the world will TREMBLE,
Especially that sauce kid,
Please mak sure he is taken out in your attacks
see me 4 preparations
long live the revolution!!!! angry angry angry

*you go kpeme b4 the revolution start . . . . . . small boy wan see wetin him papa dey see*
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by PurestBoy(m): 5:31am On Dec 19, 2007
Dumb motherfucking asshole
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by benjay1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2007
@All Make ona free the guy naaa.

@Poster If you really want your name to be in Guiness book of records, Just submit yourself so i can use you for Money Ritual this christmas season (since you wan die, i think you shouldn't waste it)

Then you will win the award of THE MOST FOOLISH GUY THAT EVER LIVED ON EARTH.

Guess what, it will come with your family name too.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by ndumart: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2007
ben~jay:

@All Make ona free the guy naaa.

@Poster If you really want your name to be in Guiness book of records, Just submit yourself so i can use you for Money Ritual this christmas season (since you wan die, i think you shouldn't waste it)

I support u.At least guyman pepper go increase.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by topeteadr(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2007
Yes oh.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by MrTurkey(m): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2007
shockedthe poster must be a terrorist, someone please call homeland security
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by ademiller(f): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2007
@ everyone. the bum is seeking attention and u guys just gave him that. before he kills nigerians thunder from heaven will burn him.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by yanye(f): 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2007
mad man! cheesy
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by MrTurkey(m): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2007
insanity can be replicated in very many different ways
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by wealthyman(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2007
thats too hard 2 do,just slice ur self to pieces,or peel ur skin,from head to toe, thats easier
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by MrTurkey(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2007
okay then. . . grin
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by sunej(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2008
Post 1000 posts daily on NBF and ur name will be in Guinness Book of record!
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by benjay1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2008
Hmmmm
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 27, 2008
ok seun need an award for this website truly
geez what you have heard, what you have never heard, what
you could possibly never imagine nairaland have it all
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Gabry(f): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2008
by killing 140 million nigeria porpulation by poining the waters we drink and Also be the first black africa guy to kill his self by sucide bomb, will this make my family name be on guiness book of record?because have read My Stories how people get their names on that book and i want my family name to be there too so that the world can know my family name.will this make my family name be on there?

Eheheheh! Oh Poster, let me make this easier for you and your family to get into the Guiness world of record. Starting from this point forward, you and your family go wear underwear outside your pants whenever you go and whatever you do. Make you wear bright colours nna. That will catch their attention. Thats a definite. And not only Guiness wants you and your family on TV, am sure Oprah Winfrey do too as well grin
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Pappyshoes(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2008
rokiatu:

ok seun need an award for this wedsite truly
geez what you have heard, what you have never heard, what
you could possibly never imagine nairaland have it all
grin grin grin grin

Rokiatu it's website not wedsite. Typographical error i know, But maybe your wedding is closer.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Gabry(f): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2008
Huh? Who she getting maried to? Baxi? Dani? Monkey? shocked
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2008
Pappyshoes:

Rokiatu it's website not wedsite. Typographical error i know, But maybe your wedding is closer.
you really look at my post closely then shocked shocked
I was laughing so much that I made a mistake
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Gabry(f): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2008
U laughing at wetin?
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2008
this topic
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Gabry(f): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2008
Da poster dey seek attention for hia grin
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by clemcykul(f): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2008
give am the attention
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by wupac(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2008
Oh boy i like ur courage and ur vision
well don't mind this people,if u can see u will know that their grammar are bad .i.e instead of BRAIN RECHARGE they were saying that u PHYCO.
Please give it a try,by first of all starting it from ur family,after that do dsame thing to urself,when u are successed ask GOD for second chance if it's granted come and kill everybody in Nigeria including myself.
Very unintelligent paddy.
Bravooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by shollyaj(m): 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2008
U could achieve that by kidnapping the United states president" GEORGE W BUSH" lol
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Gabry(f): 12:05am On Oct 29, 2008
All these are too much hasle. Like I said wear Panty outside Cloth. . . Your whole family.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Lolabbey: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2009
i love dis tred
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by clemcykul(f): 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2009
but the thread doesnt love u grin

grin grin grin grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpos And Family / PICTURES :Types Of Slap / What If Your Boss Did This To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.