Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Access To Uninterrupted Electricity With No Down Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access To Uninterrupted Electricity With No Down Payment (373 Views)

Enjoy Adequate Peace Of Mind When It Comes To Uninterrupted Power Supply! / I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply / How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access To Uninterrupted Electricity With No Down Payment by dealerman(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2023
CYTHON/GELMARK POWER SOLUTION is power generation company. We generate and distribute power as a service to Small Medium Enterprises. Our interest lies more on heavy consumers. Such as Factories, Estates, Hotels etc

Good news to Nigerians. if you're running a business that requires constant electricity supply. You need not bother any more.
CYTHON POWER SOLUTION IS OFFERING SMES’s THE OPPORTUNITY TO ACCESS UNINTERRUPTED ELECTRICITY.
Our model of operations doesn't require you making any payment for power generation.
You don't need to pay for the power generation plant.
All is required of you is to pay for what you have consumed.

THEY SHOULD SAY GOODBYE TO BUYING OF DIESEL AND GENERATOR MAINTENANCE.
CYTHON POWER WILL COME INSTALL A POWER PLANT WHICH USES EITHER (LPG, LNG, OR CNG), GENERATES AND SUPPLY ELECTRICITY.

BENEFITS:
NO DOWN/UPFRONT PAYMENT.
NO OWNERSHIP OF GENERATING PLANT
WE SAVAE YOU 60%-70% ON COST OF RUNNING A DIESEL PLANT
STEADY POWER IS GUARANTEED (WETHER IT'S RAINING OR SHINING)
ENTIRE INFRASTRUCTURE IS 100% FULLY FUNDED BY CYTHONE POWER
YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU CONSUME
PAY-AS-YOU-USE BASED ON Kw/Hr.
END EXPLOITATION FROM DISCO's

For more enquiries contact: 07014114189

1 Like

Re: Access To Uninterrupted Electricity With No Down Payment by wittywriter: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2023
Nice one....are you operational in Lagos and Ibadan...?

Wittyness
Re: Access To Uninterrupted Electricity With No Down Payment by Templee333(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2023
More than good news!
Re: Access To Uninterrupted Electricity With No Down Payment by richidinho(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Come to my town in Akwa Ibom
Re: Access To Uninterrupted Electricity With No Down Payment by dealerman(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
wittywriter:
Nice one....are you operational in Lagos and Ibadan...?

Wittyness

We can cover the entire country. Our office is in Lagos and Abuja.
Your location doesn't matter. We can extend our services to any part of the country.
Re: Access To Uninterrupted Electricity With No Down Payment by dealerman(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
richidinho:
Come to my town in Akwa Ibom

Do you have any company that will be needing our services?
Re: Access To Uninterrupted Electricity With No Down Payment by dsams: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
Pls I need it.
Re: Access To Uninterrupted Electricity With No Down Payment by Parachoko: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
Power Generation and Distribution company don dey spring up now
Re: Access To Uninterrupted Electricity With No Down Payment by dealerman(m): 2:09am On Jun 08, 2023
dsams:
Pls I need it.

What is the capacity of your consumption. In other words, how many KVA are we looking at here?

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Bank That I Can Open Domiciliary Account / How To Delete Barwaqt Account Permanently (easy Guide) / About Yesterday: BIG Congratulations 2 Everyone Especially Nigerian Arbitrageurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.