Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares (33026 Views)

Obi Fresh Air Is Sweeping Across The North / Court Sacks Emeka Nwajiuba From House Of Reps Declares Chike Okafor As Winner / Former AMCON CEO's Tweet About $300m Nigeria Air Is Misleading And Mischievous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by bukkysam(f): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ah
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by 43Ronin: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
zoo. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by kemika8989(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
References1:

https://punchng.com/breaking-reps-declare-nigeria-air-launch-a-fraud/
until head start to roll I'll take Nigeria government serious.
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by berbs112(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
E be things 😂😂😂
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by frankdGreat125: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
The next in line is papa TINUBU, from fuel subsidy scandal to corruption. Everything about APC and their members are fruadulent.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nigeria my country
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by AngelicBeing: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Nigeria 'Fresh Air'......

tongue
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by rave9000: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Its a joke
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Johnn74: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
This one is just waking up
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Tonytonex(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
References1:

so what are they waiting
for?
why all these noise

they should arrest the perpetrators of this fraud.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Cmarketer(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
We need details of this fraudulent activity and pple behind it to be brought to book

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by slam7000(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Oby Ezekwesili said it but Nigerians and Reno Omokri called her names.

Reno Omokri said she was IPOB voice and Nairalanders hailed him.

We know the people who love Nigeria and those who hate Nigeria.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Brushstrokes20: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
I said it!...the lifeless scammer and cohorts are common THIEVES! undecided
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by SKYHIGHfx: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
All APC bots like ihordy a co are off

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by UNDFTD: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
Where's pocom35? This is the guy that was expressing how proud he is of his Nigeria Air and insulted anyone who dared to express a divergent view of Nigeria Air and the FRAUD that it is. I am still waiting for him to book a flight and go on his maiden voyage to any one of the African countries at the very least on his favorite Airline. I do NOT know how hard it is for people to actually realize when they are being SCAMMED by the fraudulent Nigerian Government. Ignorant and mad people everywhere!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Alvin212(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
They choose to paint the chartered aircraft with green white green with the inscription "Nigeria Air" just to cause confusion.

Buhari is a fraudster.

Thiefnubuu is a bigger fraudster

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by MadamExcellency: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Will all Nairaland APC sycophants and BMC apologize to Oby Ezekwesili for the mountains of insults mated on her because of ignorance?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by stormborn28(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
They choose to paint the chartered aircraft with green white green with the inscription "Nigeria Air" just to cause confusion.

Buhari is a fraudster.

Terrorist ex-president Buhari is a fraud. APC has always been a gathering of liars.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Zionbel(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
capetownboyz:
This country is cursed

Nigeria is not cursed. As for me and other Nigerians, we're blessed and that can't change. You can be living under a curse but that's not our case.
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Nobleou(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
But you didn't say this on time when PMB was on sit...
You are stewpid
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by JoeyNaza: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
amanzejude:
Dear underpaid, underemployed and unemployed Nigerians.

Whether you are OBIdient, Atikulated, Kwankwasiyya or Batified, with over 77 trillion naira national debt stock, inflation rate of 22% and exchange rate of over N750/$1....

you should expect the BEST and prepare for the WORST.

Learn powerful online skills that could earn you income in US dollars.

I TEACH AND TRAIN PEOPLE HOW TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL AND PROFITABLE FOREX TRADER FOR FREE.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

If forex was treating you so magnificent believe me you won't be teaching forex. You would rather be making the money.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Judolisco(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
slimfit1:
Someone has to go to jail otherwise we scrap the lawmakers. We can't pay huge money for a parliament that make laws that carries no weight. Ethiopian airline needs to come and explain to us why the plain was used to fool Nigerians.
I think they made an agreement with Ethiopian Airlines... So d plane no dey solely own by d federal government
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by marvrick: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
References1:

I bet the idea was floated by an old-school timer. Meant to hook those old enough to remember with Nostalgia the booming days of Nigeria Air.
And that's why the scam was immediately spotted. The present generation as well as the Google era we're living in now demands more sophisticated formats.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2023
What are they waiting for to call the former minister and probe him? Well na birds of he same feather all of them be!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by bentenny(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
But agbadorians where here defending the former minister of aviation while insulting David who first told us about the sham that accompanied Nigeria Air!
Until the former minister as well as other criminals are tried and severely punished,impunity will be inevitable!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Timmi: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2023
capetownboyz:
This country is cursed

No, the country Nigeria is not and can never be cursed. Nigeria is a blessed country and no one including you - capetwonboyz can curse her unless you want the curse to be on your head and your generation born and unborn.
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by owiko(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
In all honesty, what exactly was not fraudulent in the immediate past goment?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by kingyakos: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
Kennitrust:
When David Hundeyin raised the alarm on Twitter, some werey were looking at his political party and tribe.

The system of Nigeria government is absolutely nothing but fraud.
Fraud from top to bottom has no redemption.

They were calling him ipob/Obidient, some even gave him an Igbo surname.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by Ezmans: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Triangles1:
I know politicians are all the same but Yoruba administration always leave a trade mark.
Yoruba administration in 21st century
Re: Nigeria Air Is A Fraud - House Of Reps Declares by kingyakos: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Trabaye.
I learned something new sha;

Unveil is different from LUNCH... chai

Buhari regime lunched a lot of CORRUPTION BOOKS O

🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Refuses To Reinstate Colonel Auwal Suleiman Who Arrested 377 Boko Haram / Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) / Soldiers Shot Dead As Boko Haram Kidnaps Bride On Maiduguri/Damaturu Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.