Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu (994 Views)

Rivers Assembly Is Non-existent to Me, Peace Accord not binding - Fubara / Atiku Is Non-binary, Sexually Conflicted Crook - Femi Fani-Kayode / Abaribe: It Is Non-Negotiable For An Igbo Person To Replace Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Noneroone(m): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has announced that the fight to bring Biafra into reality cannot be subdued.

Kanu, in a tweet posted by his legal counsel, Aloy Ejimakor, on Tuesday, said Biafra is non-negotiable.

Ejimakor tweeted, “Personal Message from Mazi Nnamdi Kanu: “I deeply appreciate the abiding solidarity of the people of Biafra & the entire IPOB noble family against my continued illegal detention.

“I assure you all that our pursuit of self determination to its logical conclusion is non-negotiable.”

Kanu was abducted from Kenya in 2021. Despite an order by the Appeal Court calling for his release, he has remained in custody of the Department of State Services in Abuja, till date.

The Federal Government had filed an appeal before the Supreme court, depicting its stand on the Biafran leader.

He was charged with treasonable felony, managing an unlawful society, publication of defamatory matter, among others.

Recall, about three days ago, civil rights advocacy group, Human Rights Writers Association of Nigeria, appealed to President Tinubu to release Kanu, as a way to implement national reconciliation.

Enugu State Governor, Peter Mbah, has also urged the president to grant the IPOB leader’s release and hand him over to any of the South-East governors.

In his appeal, Mbah said, “We believe that his release will expedite the healing process Nigeria needs at this time.

“It will also be a pointer to his administration’s extension of brotherly hands of fellowship to Ndigbo.”

The governor had also announced that there’ll be no more “sit-at-home” in the state. The order was earlier given by the separatist group.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/biafra-is-non-negotiable-nnamdi-kanu/%3famp
Mynd44 Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Xscape1993(m): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
I will never support separation of any form no matter what. Nigeria is still bigger than some group of people or individuals.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Christistruth03: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Excellent
You just continue Chasing Biafra

Tinubu will win a second term

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Anakogheri

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Biafrannuke: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Christistruth03:
Excellent

and that will make you richer.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by LeoDeKing: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Can someone whisper into the ears of this bleached monkey that ipob terrorists have dumped him and his biafuro dogshit? Na Peter Obi dey reign now and dude don cash out $15m so far.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Xscape1993:
I will never support separation of any form no matter what. Nigeria is still bigger than some group of people or individuals.

You will never support seperation? Why? Nigeria is just the mere creation of the white man, nothing more

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Taylor90: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
tongue
Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Taylor90: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Xscape1993:

See them

Unity beggars

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by paramakina202: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
Somebody should tell him this format don cast o.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by darling2424(f): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
😌😌
Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Biafrannuke: 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Xscape1993:
Many of the 63000 that Nigeria killed under the immediate past President you people call Buhari also said same but guess where they are. Not supporting Biafra won't insulate you from the sufferings in the foundationally dysfunctional country neither will it stop the coming of Biafra itself.
I rate Buhari's and Tinubu's supporters higher in intelligence more than I rate people from SE/SS who believe in fanthom 'new Nigeria'

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Christistruth03: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Biafrannuke:
and that will make you richer.

Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Jennie002: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
We don't know what to say again about our country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
Christistruth03:
Excellent

I no just understand, n they want presidential pardon?
Him lawyer jus hold certificate ni, na ALCOHOL BAR dem call am to.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by kingsceemark(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Xscape1993:

So you no fit stay on your own as a man? Say you be Yoruba person?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by beerfraud: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
DSS should just poison this nonentity
Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Biafrannuke: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Christistruth03:

Nigeria
incoherent as usual
Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by kingsceemark(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Can someone whisper into the ears of this bleached monkey that ipob terrorists have dumped him and his biafuro dogshit? Na Peter Obi dey reign now and dude don cash out $15m so far.

As mentioned of Biafra every monkeys sneezes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Ihateheadslamer: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nnamudi KANU that will never smell freedom of movement again till eternity

Biafra republic fit emerge but he'll be dead by then

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

chai grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Lama70(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
I don't understand why MNK handlers are working at cross-purpose. In one breath somebody is asking BAT to release him and in another, his lawyer is posting a different thing..

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Immatex(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Releasing that guy, will only make matters worst.

It was after his initial release that his armed men became bolder.

These governors can't control or manage him and his group.

No reasonable government will make the mistake of letting go of a criminal in their custody!

I am Igbo, but this is the reality.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by valicious1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Anakogheri
Efulefu

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by JealousCobra(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:

Charge and bail lawyer has spoken ! 😎

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Martinsmine(m): 4:16am On Jun 07, 2023
Noise make
Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Difrent: 4:21am On Jun 07, 2023
Noneroone:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/biafra-is-non-negotiable-nnamdi-kanu/%3famp
Mynd44 Obinoscopy

Simply calling BAT s attention, with style because the whole biafra bullcrap has been demystified by the speed with which Biafrans switched to PO and now seek to govern Nigeria, putting NK and his biafra agitation under the bus.

In Nnamdi Kanus voice
"Baba I still dey here wey bubu lock me ooo"

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 4:53am On Jun 07, 2023
Lama70:
I don't understand why MNK handlers are working at cross-purpose. In one breath somebody is asking BAT to release him and in another, his lawyer is posting a different thing..

The courts will have the last say , and so far, they have said release him

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by unclejb2(m): 5:47am On Jun 07, 2023
What they don't know is far bigger than them.

Biafra is a sure bet

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by limeta(f): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2023
Can't help but love them

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Babzrockman: 7:10am On Jun 07, 2023
It was presidency u guys wanted just 3 months ago. Now back to Biafra agitation. Wetin una want?
Re: Biafra Is Non-negotiable- Nnamdi Kanu by Brek: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2023
Babzrockman:
It was presidency u guys wanted just 3 months ago. Now back to Biafra agitation. Wetin una want?
I thought you guys wailed when we wanted to sit at home during election

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Now: El-rufa'i Recieved Shock Warning Message From CAN / Breaking News!!! Itsekiri And Ijaw Challenge Each Other In Warri North. / Lagos Resident Stampeded To Death At Nigerian Customs Office While Buying Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.