Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command (31691 Views)

Please How I Do Crossover The Seme Or Idiroko Border / Anambra Cargo Airport As At July Last Year(photos) / How To Get To Idiroko Border From Iyana Ipaja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by LAXconfidential(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Open all the borders
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by Topmaike007(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Is there another idi iroko or the one that I know and moreover which northern border was closed?

Nigeria is not yet ready to be liberated until when we drop Democracy and pick communism and be harsh like Russia and China until then we will still beg and borrow as a nation and corruption will still thrive
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by ismodiwa(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
Corridon:
Northern borders was never closed. Southerners should wise up and stop acting like second class citizens.

Oga, don't speak for us, tell us the northern border..
You think you can just make flimsy accusations on the North and get away with it?
Tell us which amongst the borders in the north
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by abobote: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Borders have never been closed
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by mkoabiola: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ogun state alone has six borders

Incredible
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by Emanodimo(m): 12:34am On Jun 07, 2023
I told some men that I met celebrating open of border to praise Pres. Tinubu, that video was made last year... They claimed it was stated on the radio, I was surprised then I left them.
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 1:42am On Jun 07, 2023
Didijiji:
Abeg open the gaddem border you disgusting things…

Open it open it open it

Let people buy rice again for 10k for 50Kg bag

Let people buy gulf 3 cars from Cotonou for 450k

Let life go back to normal please

We have endured enough of the punishment from the man called BUHARI
naira is not as good as 2014 to do those shopping again
You will need time's two

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by nedekid: 2:28am On Jun 07, 2023
Qsquare:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Same format for the past 2 years.

4 Likes

Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by sixtus3606(m): 3:16am On Jun 07, 2023
Qsquare:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

You be real hustler. YOu don change name (moniker) more than 20 times. cheesy

How far with that picture of that guy/lady who is bedridden, which you normally use? Shey you know say na your portion be that bah?! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:57am On Jun 07, 2023
Bouncingbabyboy:
naira is not as good as 2014 to do those shopping again
You will need time's two
A possibility of crashing down back to that era

Or wages has to go up times two

It's either of the 2 things is likely to happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 5:02am On Jun 07, 2023
Corridon:
Northern borders was never closed. Southerners should wise up and stop acting like second class citizens.

Please can you provide valid evidences that Northern Border was never close?
Thanks
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by IdJack(m): 5:53am On Jun 07, 2023
It is well with us.

Let this administration bring more prosperity. Amen.

Meanwhile,

Check my signature for your latest updates
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by profmallor: 6:25am On Jun 07, 2023
You know where you are missing the point? As long as someone like you derive joy from criticizing BAT's Government, there would always be an equal response in propaganda by those that would support it. Infact, your likes are the fuel that would keep the fire to defend the Government going. If you dont get tired, dont expect them too.

Taylor90:
APC miscreants are too quick to issue encomiums and praises to Tinubu

Talking about Tinubu has oo ended boarder yen yen yen

Rubbish
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by obama99: 6:45am On Jun 07, 2023
Exactly the problem I have with all these rigid and dogmatic civil servants. Open boarder is open border. They didn't say open one and close the rest.
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by samfrancis1(m): 6:55am On Jun 07, 2023
Taylor90:
APC miscreants are too quick to issue encomiums and praises to Tinubu

Talking about Tinubu has oo ended boarder yen yen yen

Rubbish
. You don’t jump on anything said on news go ask people living in idi iroko if the border was opened before … they all voted for tinumbu around there cause he promised to open border ..
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by stevups(m): 6:55am On Jun 07, 2023
Corridon:

That's why death tolls never seizes over there
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:25am On Jun 07, 2023
Corridon:
As it stand now, there are two laws in this country, one for the northerners while the other for the southerners.

Even the way the armed forces, police and paramilitary go about their business in each region is quite different.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by lildonn222: 7:38am On Jun 07, 2023
Corridon:
Go to Jibiya and said that, they'll beat you blue and black. Most of them rich dudes became broke after the boarder closure. I'm from Katsina State, the northern boarders are closed. I don't know the anti-north feeding you those lies.
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by Corridon: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

As it stand now, there are two laws in this country, one for the northerners while the other for the southerners.

Even the way the armed forces, police and paramilitary go about their business in each region is quite different.
Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by RacistProudIgbo: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Open the southern borders we are no longer under Fulani jihadi government by bihari.

3 Likes

Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:55am On Jun 07, 2023
You are right!
Corridon:
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2023
All northerner borders.
ismodiwa:

Oga, don't speak for us, tell us the northern border..
You think you can just make flimsy accusations on the North and get away with it?
Tell us which amongst the borders in the north
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by Chetas81(m): 8:01am On Jun 07, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Problems no dey finish
for the citizen who enjoy problem
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2023
All okirika/ second hand clothes freely sold in Kano, cars, seized in Lagos
OBJECTIVITY4ALL:

Please can you provide valid evidences that Northern Border was never close?
Thanks
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by Chetas81(m): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2023
The question is that who is the bad citizen to enjoy the great nation 😜 Nigerian citizen love miracle from government 😜 the Nigerian citizen no nothing about good leadership 👌 tinubu is your choice pls manage him for next 8 years
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by Blitzking: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2023
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by skywalker240(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2023
ybalogs:
What does it signify?? Cheaper cars?Cheaper foodstuffs? Improvements all over?? That's all that matters to Nigerians at this point.
Only if you all know that the CFA is higher than the Naira

1 Like

Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by Donedeal1(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2023
Lie no idiroko opened.
Re: Idiroko Border Opened Since April Last Year - Customs Command by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2023
skywalker240:

Only if you all know that the CFA is higher than the Naira
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatal Accident In Edo, Passengers Killed, Others Burnt. Graphic Photos / South Africa Based Nigerian Man Dies - Months After Opening His New House. PICS / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (week 6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.