Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party (62318 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai / Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by pikechukwu6(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
This is not our problem. Our problem is Tinubu undecided undecided and APC mandate thieves
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by TheSuperX(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
Abeg make una get out
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by TheSuperX(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Two whores, I have no fvck to give
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Irupetepete: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Two evening newspaper flock together
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by carl90(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
so?
we should go and fry stone with this news?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by fabolouz1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
Two adults behaving like kids because of rivalry.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
finallybusy:
Kobojunkie, there is vacancy in PHCN.
This guy can't be same as Kobojunkie
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by damzy88: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
SAMBARRY:
It was obvious their friendship couldn't last because they are both opinionated,are alpha women,both are choleric and both have strong personality
You sabi.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Mrklemo(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
SAMBARRY:
It was obvious their friendship couldn't last because they are both opinionated,are alpha women,both are choleric and both have strong personality

How did you know their temperament?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by IbnB: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
Prostitutes
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by JohnBullMySon: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
HacheNoire:
Why I hate Nigerian music industry. They don’t kill each other.

They need to be taking their beef to another level, thats what makes the industry interesting.

Wizkid’s crew should smoke Davido, and retaliation would take down Wizkid. From there, Mayorkun and Peruzzi would be smoked, and the retaliations and counter retaliation will keep going on.

We can’t just be listening to musics and beefs, without people dying.

They need step up the game.
grin grin grin

Pop Smoke and Takeoff vibes grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by IbnB: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
finallybusy:
Kobojunkie, there is vacancy in PHCN.

Those are totally different people
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Benblaq(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
HacheNoire:

They need to be taking their beef to another level, thats what makes the industry interesting.

Wizkid’s crew should smoke Davido, and retaliation would take down Wizkid. From there, Mayorkun and Peruzzi would be smoked, and the retaliations and counter retaliation will keep going on.

Ment?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Edusouls(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
HacheNoire:

wait you start it by dying first aren’t u human,

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Enemyofpeace: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2023
Who fokn cares? Boat of them are corporate oloshos
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Elephantboy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Point of correction 👉 women hate eachother with passion, forget about pretence, women can pretend for Africa. If you want to know if your friend loves you , just tell her you went out or had conversation with her boyfriend, trust me' if she see poison she'll poison you💯

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by WriterX(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
HacheNoire:

And there I was thinking I had heard it all

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
If You're Not A Strong Advocate Of This You Are Wasting Your Life.

Apostle Joshua Selman

Increase In Grace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gMfw1bkglM
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Johnn74: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2023
N3TRAL:
Nobody dey go beg each other for food.

They're independent women. Don't give 2 fvcks about them.
cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Ejyksneh(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
See this ekuke
IamdbuII:
Dbull on this one!

I just hope it's not because of the rumors flying around that am Tiwas new boyfriend? Because Toke no dey one hear say I dey date person.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
Two Oloshos keeping malice. They should get lost.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Earnmoreprofit(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2023
Who are them both
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Belafonte(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
sisisioge:
Wareva....Tiwa cant do wrong with me. Toke better mind her silly sef! cool cool cool

You know you and I are soulmates right? tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Godsonkemz(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
Power of gbola
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Belafonte(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
the power of MONEY and/or GOOD ANACONDA.... can make a good woman slap her own mother; a sane woman go insane OR just two friends go their separate ways.

LIFE GOES ON!

No lies told

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Johnn74: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
porthouse7:
Tiwa big pass any female celeb in Nigeria
She big But she never get one single Grammy 🏆 award unlike one female Nigerian artist l know.
Beyoncé has like 32 Grammies. Naija female artist has but Tiwa has none.

Btw, music aside, Tiwa is not bigger than Dj Cuppy. More talented musicallythan her, YES. Bigger than her? NO. Cuppy donate £100 000 ($125 000) to Africa Oxford Initiative recently to support the school's Africa Alumni. Cuppy launched yhe " Cuppy African Oxford Fund". Thats over 50million shes gonna donate annually for the next 5years to meet the needs of the most vulnerable African students; including those with any form of disabilities .

Not to mention her cuppy foundation humanitarian relief aid Naija reaching over 9000 beneficiaries so far.

About 5billion naira was recently raisedat Cuppy Gold Gala in partnership with its beneficiary organisations for a 10year implementation humanitarian aid plan; covering key states in Nigeria.
Dj cuppy also has a private jet in her name.

Besides, and more lmportantly for an African woman in Africa, Cuppy's Vagina/ female P UNANI OIL WELL/ Engine, cannot easily be googled on the internet as her fvcking kpekus sex tape is not out there in the public. domain unlike Tiwa

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by sisisioge: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Belafonte:

You know you and I are soulmates right? tongue

grin grin

She's our girl.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Belafonte(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
sisisioge:

grin grin

She's our girl.

She is o grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Nmezor(f): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Na wetin concern us with their mata?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by chaloskyx: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
correction two oloshos ignore each other at lagos party over sharing a bed with the same man cause hes wealthy!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars / Genevieve Nnaji Shares No Makeup Photo / Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.