Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,497 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party (62317 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai / Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by porthouse7(f): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
FREDCLSSICO7:

Genevieve Nnaji
Omotola
past glory, make tiwa enter anywhere among those u mentioned and let see who will get all the ovation and attention
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by ceeceeuwa: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2023
HacheNoire:
Why I hate Nigerian music industry. They don’t kill each other.

They need to be taking their beef to another level, thats what makes the industry interesting.

Wizkid’s crew should smoke Davido, and retaliation would take down Wizkid. From there, Mayorkun and Peruzzi would be smoked, and the retaliations and counter retaliation will keep going on.

We can’t just be listening to musics and beefs, without people dying.

They need step up the game.
If they all kill themselves and no one else will remain to entertain us,then you will rest!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by Amayabor1: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
HacheNoire:

Who is not an artiste? You not about that life, you just forming what you not into!

Oh! I need to tell you Oblock killed Duck after he dropped a diss track. The police already put the case on Vin after he died.

Wasn’t it same Oblock that killed lil jojo after a diss track.

Do I need to tell you Melly killed Uchenna Agina a.k.a Chino?

Oh! What happened to Quando of recent that took killed his close friend? I still need to tell you it’s a get back for Von?

I don’t even need to be telling you anything!

Listen to their music, you will find the lines!

They even tweet about the fall of their oops if you can decipher their statements. What do I need to tell you?

https://youtube.com/shorts/yDgsUXj43yg?feature=share

Just because you are about that life doesn't mean you are knowledgeable about America rap scene.

First, you said Oblock killed duck. Please who is Oblock? So you don't know that Oblock is not a person but a housing apartment area in Chicago? Lol.

You said Oblock killed Lil jojo. Lol. You are really ignorant. Please, how old are you?

That you don't know what Oblock is means I am wasting my time arguing with an ignorant fellow. You don't know what Oblock is but Oblock killed those rappers. Lol. Please, stop disgracing yourself.

Good bye!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by dododawa1: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
HacheNoire:
Why I hate Nigerian music industry. They don’t kill each other.

They need to be taking their beef to another level, thats what makes the industry interesting.

Wizkid’s crew should smoke Davido, and retaliation would take down Wizkid. From there, Mayorkun and Peruzzi would be smoked, and the retaliations and counter retaliation will keep going on.

We can’t just be listening to musics and beefs, without people dying.

They need step up the game.
oil dey your head.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
porthouse7:
past glory, make tiwa enter anywhere among those u mentioned and let see who will get all the ovation and attention
past glory you say?
just dey play
if we should forget about past glory then I don't see need why history and records should be put into consideration
what you should have said is that those two time has passed
Tiwa is no were close to them in their prime
Re: Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party by EyeCumInPiece: 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars / Genevieve Nnaji Shares No Makeup Photo / Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.