Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph (19629 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: A Local Govt In Kano Has More Voting Power Than All South-East / Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by pragmatistm(m): 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKa-hdHAar8

How to easily change your window mosquito net yourself.
Very interesting and informative watch.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Favourchris(f): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
Almiron:
I hope e no say e no go presidential ambitions sha, else he go know the reason why bubu lose consecutive elections. Yorubs didn't vote along religious line. They voted for their son. He no sabi anything at all. He's small learner.

If a drug baron can win election in Nigeria … with a Muslim Muslim ticket, then

El rufai has done absolutely nothing that can’t make him president of Nigeria.

The chance is wide open for him, the SE, SS might not vote for him, but he will definitely have the vote of the SW if he pick one of their son like fashola as vice.

This is how it has always been since 1999 and it’s not stopping soon… the chance of rufai becoming a president is higher than obi becoming one… this is just what Nigeria 🇳🇬 is and it’s not stoping

1 Like

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Edi4real87: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
I'm really ashamed of this so called CAN president.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by meolaniyi(m): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Can should wake an stop hide and seek game

1 Like

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Patrioticman007(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
inoki247:
Na mumu go dey tak El Rufai serious he share the same brain with likes of that Muric Prof na fools go dey take dem serious.....
Just like it's only Mumu christians that take Fake Prophecies Pastors serious.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by tishbite42: 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
May God Himself punish the mod that banned me

1 Like

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by liamjakes247: 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
Disregard realities Will Christians continue to stay disillusioned instructing followers to do same? Things are needed to be looked into taking up meetings with key people in the affairs of this country making your voice known realistically in the inner chambers and not on the media

1 Like

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Blaze14k: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
apache4:
I'm so obsessed with President Bola Ahmed Tinubu shocked and i just don't know why

Ewwwww thats gay!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by onuman: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/08/el-rufai-a-schemer-disregard-islamization-claims-can-chairman-hayab-to-nigerians/

All these CAN people watched as Buharideens established a possibility for a 24 unbroken years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria for the first time since 1999; established a Muslim-Muslim ticket for the first time since 1999; and brazenly stole the 2023 presidential election.
Nigeria's CAN must rise up to its calling, else Buharideens/APC Talibanize Nigeria. The way APC is going is similar to the way the Taliban of Afghanistan started.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by kaffybabz(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
As far as I'm concerned, most religious leaders are our real enemies.

I'm sorry, but Hayap have nobright to slam Rufai this way, we that are living in Kaduna know the kind of religious politics the leadership of CAN under his watch played in the last election.

Someone like him are the ones that help people like Rufai to preach religious superiority in the state, they are the same.

The difference is that Rufai outsmart them and Hayap is pained.

If they keep pushing religion to the forefront of our political lives, they will continue to help people like El Rufai.

The southern/Christian Kaduna people and their leaders must have learn an important lesson this 2023.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Advancedman(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/08/el-rufai-a-schemer-disregard-islamization-claims-can-chairman-hayab-to-nigerians/

Can will not shut up now.
Be saying rubbish disregard what? when they are damn fixated on their evil plan.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by onuman: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Na Mamoud Yakub cause all these things.

Imagine the impunity.

Someone even said today that Muslims are more in Number in Yoruba land than christians.

All this Kwara fanatic Muslims wants to drag Yoruba Christians to the mud.

If not for Oyibo desire for crude oyel in the Niger delta region; El Rufai with his 12 northern Sharia states would have been having their Islamic Republic far the 12 for North sharia states.
It's hard to understand why these El Rufais of the sharia states think that Nigeria 🇳🇬 was created to remain one country forever.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by thisisit: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
DSS SHOULD HAVE INVITED EL RUFAI...

HE IS AN EXTREMIST AND WOULD DO ANYTHING IN FURTHERANCE OF JIHAD..

YAR ADUA KNOWS ABOUT EL- RUFAI" S FANATISM HENCE EFFORT TO ARREST HIM.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Donake: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
I expected those who told Peter Obi he used religion as a war tool in politics to have visited El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim irrenditism with similar energy,but NO they lost their voices because he is Fulani and Obi is Igbo who must be starved politically and economically.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
We thank God for freedom of Biafra.

Nigerians/,Egyptians you see this century will be no more....
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Desusi: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
Thanks beloved of God Hayab.its said in Yoruba proverb that,"Ti olorun ba fi ota eni han ni,ko o lee pani mo" meaning, when your enemy is made known to you by God,he cannot killed you again. The issue of "Hell rufai" is appalling and shocking,seeing the countless of men and women that have gone in southern Kaduna, yet,the man is glorying in his wickedness, wanting the whole national to experience same.it shall not be.God is above him.The bible says who is he that say a thing,and it come to past,when God has not approved it.Let El- rufai go and read history of God's enemies, find out from Haman,Herod,pharaoh, king Nebuchadnezzar and the host of despots in the bible.Where are they today. He should learn lesson. Who can battle with the Lord?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by qtx(m): 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
inoki247:
Na mumu go dey tak El Rufai serious he share the same brain with likes of that Muric Prof na fools go dey take dem serious.....
All of you saying this shock me. El Rufai is not an ordinary muslim. He has influence in the north, he has inside knowledge of how the northern agenda is orchastrated and what the plans are. In 2012 he said "Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes. 6:51 PM · Jul 15, 2012" - on his twitter handle.
Has it not being happening? Look someone gives you a classified information and you are here talking carelessly? I laugh in swahili when i hear comments like us. In countries where things are taken into proper account, he would have been under cross examination by the security intelligence units by now. Wait and see.
Many years ago we use to hear of killings far away in different countries, has it not been with us for some years now.

No serious minded persons takes his statements for granted matter what. . He is an important person at least in the north and you cant just wave him away like that.
He is not a clown o, he knows what he is saying my people. we better take him serious.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Lovenorth: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
Elrufai is a useless politician
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by complexstuffs(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Na Mamoud Yakub cause all these things.

Imagine the impunity.

Someone even said today that Muslims are more in Number in Yoruba land than christians.

All this Kwara fanatic Muslims wants to drag Yoruba Christians to the mud.

The bolded is 100% true
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Lovenorth: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
qtx:

All of you saying this shock me. El Rufai is not an ordinary muslim. He has influence in the north, he has inside knowledge of how the northern agenda is orchastrated and what the plans are. In 2012 he said "Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes. 6:51 PM · Jul 15, 2012" - on his twitter handle.
Has it not being happening? Look someone gives you a classified information and you are here talking carelessly? I laugh in swahili when i hear comments like us. In countries where things are taken into proper account, he would have been under cross examination by the security intelligence units by now. Wait and see.
Many years ago we use to hear of killings far away in different countries, has it not been with us for some years now.

No serious minded persons takes his statements for granted matter what. . He is an important person at least in the north and you cant just wave him away like that.
He is not a clown o, he knows what he is saying my people. we better take him seious.
People like you are the problem, who told you that Elrufai is not an ordinary Muslim? Who are the Northerners that take Elrufai serious? Either you like it or not he is a useless politician with no honour and respect
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by BATified2023: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
Corridon:
El midget the devil reincarnate cannot be trusted. Tinubu should avoid him if he wants to succeed.
the same tinubu u hate or which one?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by qtx(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lovenorth:

People like you are the problem, who told you that Elrufai is not an ordinary Muslim? Who are the Northerners that take Elrufai serious? Either you like it or not he is a useless politician with no honour and respect
I don't argue with children.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by CasNova(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
I am not surprised. The former governor is just trying to boost his dwindling political influence.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by wizelink(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
The north cannot sell El-rufai candidature to the entire Nigerians and doing so might cost the region a lot. Even his northern colleagues do not trust him.

GeneralPula:
Hayab also stated that El-Rufai’s recent remarks about a Muslim/Muslim ticket and President Bola Tinubu’s victory silencing his critics and CAN were tactics aimed at advancing his alleged presidential ambition
Somebody on nairaland said it that he’s positioning himself as the next Buhari for northerners face. I think the person is right. He shouldn’t be doing all of these..

Kwankwaso has a great image in the north! Can El-Rufai beats Kwankwaso for the next northern president? We shall see..

1 Like

Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by OBAGADAFFI: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
complexstuffs:

The bolded is 100% true

Evidence
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by Arabaincubus: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
El Rufai is loyal only to his schemes. Thank God he didn't grow beyond his height.

If he were this mischievous at his height,only God knows what would have been the magnitude of his mischief were he to have grown taller than 5ft.
Re: El-rufai A Schemer, Disregard Islamization Claims - CAN Chairman, Hayab Joseph by justmondris: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
GeneralPula:
Hayab also stated that El-Rufai’s recent remarks about a Muslim/Muslim ticket and President Bola Tinubu’s victory silencing his critics and CAN were tactics aimed at advancing his alleged presidential ambition
Somebody on nairaland said it that he’s positioning himself as the next Buhari for northerners face. I think the person is right. He shouldn’t be doing all of these..

Kwankwaso has a great image in the north! Can El-Rufai beats Kwankwaso for the next northern president? We shall see..

El-Rufai willn’t have clashed with Buhari and some northerners because of Tinubu if he had not promised to hand over power to him when he his done with his tenures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Welcomes Offer From Islamic Development Bank To Develop Nigeria (Photo) / More Trouble For Nnamdi Kanu As President Buhari Moves To Enforce Forfeiture Of / FG Hasn’t Suspended Livestock Transformation Plan —presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.