Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

A Solidarity March Must Be Held For LASHA For Proposing Indigene Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Solidarity March Must Be Held For LASHA For Proposing Indigene Bill (229 Views)

Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva / Ambode’s Supporters Stage Solidarity March For Sanwo-olu / Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Solidarity March Must Be Held For LASHA For Proposing Indigene Bill by AntiZikist: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2023
I want to use this avenue to start the ball rolling for a march procession to be held from Allen Avenue junction to the Lagos State Hose Assembly in Alausa to show support for the proposed Indigene bill.

Although not a Yoruba nor Lagosian neither am I residing in Lagos, I believe as an anti Zikist and anti Marxist there is need to show solidarity support to the members and leadership of the Lagos state assembly (minus the lone 0koro member) for proposing this bill and a need to have it fast tracked and sent to the Governor to have it signed into law.

Such a bill will knock the sails out of the Marxist Igbo ambitions to basttardize and igbofy other people's lands, cultures and traditions.
It will also set the pace for the much needed decentralisation of powers at the centre and final death of the Zikist Federal govt which has existed to benefit only the rent seekers since its inception and has seen to most states losing their rightful autonomy.

The icing on this is that it will keep the ever covetous wandering nigger Jews in their place .

So, without further long talk for weekday evening church, I hereby propose that a procession be held to show members of the assembly that the people are solidly behind this move.
Re: A Solidarity March Must Be Held For LASHA For Proposing Indigene Bill by lastmessenger: 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
This ewedu hydraulic soup people that has been eyeing shinedu shop cannot size to amaze me. What you couldn't achieve with your years of agbero work is what shinedu was able to achieve with just selling gala in the traffic and now your lazy self is thinking you will just wake up and take it from shinedu. Wonders shall never end. Now I know who Buhari was referring to when he called some lazy youths.
Re: A Solidarity March Must Be Held For LASHA For Proposing Indigene Bill by WhiteNRed: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lol! I hope it will not turn to the case of Ghana must Go.

To be honest with you, the Igboland of south East and Asaba will be the benefitiaries of this.

You want to apply a hot balm on yourself because you want the person next to you to feel uncomfortable. Lol!
I thought the Yorubas are educated, what happend?
Re: A Solidarity March Must Be Held For LASHA For Proposing Indigene Bill by beerfraud(f): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
Count me in

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal: Professor Of Maths Witness For Obi / Breaking: Bawa Vs DSS Matawalle Are In Critical Problem / Modern 21st Century Governance Is Alien To Tinubu Who Left Office 15 Years Ago!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.